Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Lockos - 2014-02-27

@ Mike : Thank you soooooo much !

@warlion, here's a recap of what is not working and has to be fixed for TVShows (even with the shadowTek Mod installed). This screenshots have been taken after the dowload of your very latest version.

1) At TV Show level (extrafanart activated) :
EDIT 2: my bad, at this level extrafanart are WORKING but only if you install Mike's Mod over All !!!! (the rest not)

2) At season level (fanart activated) :
EDIT : The season landscape problem seems to have the same origin that the logo problem (see a litlle bit below on this post)

3) At episode level (fanart activated) :

Another logo problem (Mike can you look at it, I've sent you all the files you needed in the french forum. Thanks a lot Wink ) : Problème de logo pour les séries

1) With a TVDB Scrapp
:

2) With a "local information only scrapp" :

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-02-27

Is really really hard give support when you had so many mods on the skin , try first with the skin alone to find bugs , until os bug free I can go and try adding mods

The neurosis13 mod the you are using is not the correct for this skin read first post ,
The mike mod haven't been integrate to the skin until I do I can help fixing bugs

None of those problems are mod related, they are still present without any Mod installed (I've tested it)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - mikebzh44 - 2014-02-27

@Lockos : Try with a fresh Aeon Nox 4.1.9 skin with no mods.

Tomorrow afternoon, I will have time to see if I can reproduce your issue, as you give a lot informations on our french forum.

Edit : Forgot my first sentence Big Grin

Ok thank you Mike.

I tried with a fresh Nox install and all the bugs are still here.

@warlion :

(2014-02-27, 15:15)warlion Wrote: The neurosis13 mod the you are using is not the correct for this skin read first post

Sorry but yes, it is the good one ! Blush I just used an old unpacked media folder instead of the .xbt files but I use the good xml files, the ones which download is in the first post !
Maybe a good way to avoid all these difficulties for you would be to natively integrate in your ANG skin :

1) Neurosis13 Mod (with his permission)

2) Mikebhz' Mod (with his permission)

I mean, who doesn't want of those two beautiful Mods ?
The first one adds coloured or white alternative icons and truly amazing info panels, the second one adds background cases and impressive animations on opening cases

3) Then everyone would have the same version of ANG and you could start to work on all the remaining bugs Smile

It's just an idea, but IMO that's the better way for you to avoid responding on every particular demand.

Best regards Wink

AN 4.1.9 never was finished is incomplete that's why it was never be push to the official repo , adding more mods at this point will make even more difficult to fix
It, is been ask a few times about the neurosis mod and why I haven't integrate the mod and I know you are not using the correct mod cuz I had to help neurosis redo his mod, I won't integrate it until is bug free and Gotham is release its still Alpha

The mike mod I just ask to mike for permission to add it I'm still had to make a few modification to add a few settings to enable and disable stuff
I had to remove the extra fanart mod from shadowtek it was giving more problems , and had to make my own

(2014-02-27, 16:00)warlion Wrote: and I know you are not using the correct mod cuz I had to help neurosis redo his mod, I won't integrate it until is bug free and Gotham is release its still Alpha

I don't want to be rude but I can ensure you I use the right one. I went on the first page -> then download from the dropbox (the file have been added 6 days ago,this one : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ph8iolmdxkqstfa/skin.Aeon-Nox-Gothma-Neurosis13.zip
is that the right one ? ).
You keep saying I don't use the right one just because I don't use the xbt textures that are in this download link, but i do use the correct xml files from this link

Anyway, thank you for your truly quick answers !

I guess the only words that are coming to my mouth are now "wait and see"...

Keep up your amazing work, until then I will downgrade for a few weeks to Aeon Nox 4.1.9 Frodo Wink

P.S. : if you need any help on translating something just send me a pm !

(2014-02-27, 15:43)Lockos Wrote: 1) Neurosis13 Mod (with his permission)

The first one adds coloured or white alternative icons and truly amazing info panels, the second one adds background cases and impressive animations on opening cases

@Lockos : I don't like Coloured theme and I'm not a big fan of White theme, I prefer default icons and look. So, for me, adding this mod to A.E. is useless.

When Gotham stable will be release and A.E. 4.1.9 will be fix, it will be easy to apply one mod or both one. But if Warlion include both, it's OK, as long as user have the possibility to disable those mods.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - zag - 2014-02-27

Just a reminder to people that this is a thread about converting the original 4.1.9 Aeon Nox theme to Gotham.

It is not a Mod request thread.

Please start another thread if you want to mod it. Fork on GitHub if you need to.

(2014-02-27, 16:18)mikebzh44 Wrote: @Lockos : I don't like Coloured theme and I'm not a big fan of White theme, I prefer default icons and look. So, for me, adding this mod to A.E. is useless.

It is not white theme, it's white icons, that means icons which are really close to the default ones, and if you read Neurosis13 topic, you will also find how to keep the default ones because the mod adds xml files and texture folders Wink

(2014-02-27, 16:18)mikebzh44 Wrote: @Lockos : I'm not a big fan of White theme

Too much XBMC drug in this sentence Rofl

(2014-02-27, 16:21)zag Wrote: Just a reminder to people that this is a thread about converting the original 4.1.9 Aeon Nox theme to Gotham.

It is not a Mod request thread.

Please start another thread if you want to mod it. Fork on GitHub if you need to.
You are right. We have to stay focused on A.E.

(2014-02-27, 16:11)Lockos Wrote:
(2014-02-27, 16:00)warlion Wrote: and I know you are not using the correct mod cuz I had to help neurosis redo his mod, I won't integrate it until is bug free and Gotham is release its still Alpha

I don't want to be rude but I can ensure you I use the right one. I went on the first page -> then download from the dropbox (the file have been added 6 days ago,this one : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ph8iolmdxkqstfa/skin.Aeon-Nox-Gothma-Neurosis13.zip
is that the right one ? ).
You keep saying I don't use the right one just because I don't use the xbt textures that are in this download link, but i do use the correct xml files from this link

Anyway, thank you for your truly quick answers !

I guess the only words that are coming to my mouth are now "wait and see"...

Keep up your amazing work, until then I will downgrade for a few weeks to Aeon Nox 4.1.9 Frodo Wink

P.S. : if you need any help on translating something just send me a pm !

I know you are not using the correct mod cuz the images for next aired status are from a old version
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157923&pid=1633553#pid1633553
if you are mix and match version is really gonna be difficult find the exact problem lol

You are welcome to go back to Frodo this is still work in progress so its gonna take more time to be bug free

RE: Background when listening Web Radio - najibni - 2014-02-27

Hello,

I still don't have any idea why the background give me artist slideshow only sometimes ..
Is it possible to have this check in my config menu for radios
for exemple i have 2 importants files i'm not sure :
TYPE
and PATH of background

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - shaktoo - 2014-02-27

(2014-02-27, 15:43)Lockos Wrote: Ok thank you Mike.

I tried with a fresh Nox install and all the bugs are still here.

@warlion :

(2014-02-27, 15:15)warlion Wrote: The neurosis13 mod the you are using is not the correct for this skin read first post

Sorry but yes, it is the good one ! Blush I just used an old unpacked media folder instead of the .xbt files but I use the good xml files, the ones which download is in the first post !
Maybe a good way to avoid all these difficulties for you would be to natively integrate in your ANG skin :

1) Neurosis13 Mod (with his permission)

3) Then everyone would have the same version of ANG and you could start to work on all the remaining bugs Smile

It's just an idea, but IMO that's the better way for you to avoid responding on every particular demand.

Best regards Wink
+1
such a good idea
to incorporate Neurosis13 + Mike's Mods and Give them as an option (button) in GUI

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - piotrasd - 2014-02-27

BUG -> Fonts in "Info about system are switched"
This from left side should be on right, and this from right should be on left