Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Lockos - 2014-03-15

Hi warlion Angel did you see this last bug post ? I've been doing some research and I think the xml file that has to be edited is DialogAlbumInfo.xml
I don't know why it's not working just for the music visualization view and just for artists (ran a ot of tests again)
Are you really sure it's working on your side (in the particular case I describe below) ?

(2014-03-14, 23:42)Lockos Wrote: Ok sorry one little omission (I feel like a dick now -_-) : regarding the Youtube bug :

-->For actors : works
-->For albums (discography) and similar artists from the extended info pannel when you press I without playing any song : works
-->For albums (discography) in the music visualization view (when a song is played,then press TAB) from the same extended info pannel : works
-->For similar artists in the music visualization view (when a song is played,then press TAB) from the same extended info pannel : doesn't work (popup keyboard) Test it you'll see !

And it would be the last remaining Big Grin

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - woodside - 2014-03-15

Can anyone tell me how to clear unused smart playlist items from the smart playlist manager?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - LEDFan - 2014-03-15

(2014-03-15, 11:22)sveni_lee Wrote:
(2014-03-15, 11:14)LEDFan Wrote:
(2014-03-15, 09:44)bolter Wrote: Is anybody else besides me getting "extendedinfo script failed" When checking the artist information in the music section. It doesn't happen all the time, but does happen a lot, even though it doesn't seem to affect anything ( everything seems to work fine).
Is this to do with the extendedinfo script needing an overhaul for Gotham. If so, I'll just put up with the annoying message popping up.

Yes, me. It happens on random artists sometimes. It mostly work but I get errors from time to time on top of still not having the upcoming concerts to show up for all artists. I'm using the revamped version for Gotham 0.0.3 as linked in the first post.

yes, me to. But I don't have any problems with upcomming concerts. I shows me for most of my Album-Artists. maybe the other don't have a upcomming concert...

Finally, I have good news! This is very weird, and kind of confusing though. 15 minutes ago, I downloaded Gotham Beta 2 and I also downloaded the latest Git of Warlion's 4.1.9 and I now have upcoming concerts showing up! I'm insisting on the fact that I did not touch anything on the extendedinfo 0.0.3 script; it was there and installed and I did not touch it. My conclusion is that it was not that script causing the problems for the concerts not showing up. I really don't know what was the problem though, but at least, it does work now.

Also, I don't know if it's just me but I found that the latest Git makes the similar artists and other info appeared quite faster than it used to be before. I'm not sure, but it's an impression.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-03-15

(2014-03-15, 16:00)Lockos Wrote: Hi warlion Angel did you see this last bug post ? I've been doing some research and I think the xml file that has to be edited is DialogAlbumInfo.xml
I don't know why it's not working just for the music visualization view and just for artists (ran a ot of tests again)
Are you really sure it's working on your side (in the particular case I describe below) ?

I change a few lines yesterday I haven't try it yet but I'm sure will work now

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - clipper99 - 2014-03-15

(2014-03-15, 20:46)LEDFan Wrote: Finally, I have good news! This is very weird, and kind of confusing though. 15 minutes ago, I downloaded Gotham Beta 2

Where the heck did you get Beta 2? Smile

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - YOUNG13 - 2014-03-15

(2014-03-15, 21:52)clipper99 Wrote:
(2014-03-15, 20:46)LEDFan Wrote: Finally, I have good news! This is very weird, and kind of confusing though. 15 minutes ago, I downloaded Gotham Beta 2

Where the heck did you get Beta 2? Smile

Here -> http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/win32/

For Windows. Go back one level for other OS.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - clipper99 - 2014-03-15

Sweet! Thanks for that, hasn't even made it to the front page yet. Smile

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - woodside - 2014-03-15

Is it possible to get a widget to display a playlist in the order of the playlist? I have a recently aired playlist, when I browse to the playlist it shows recently aired episodes in order of their air date, Perfect just how I want it. Most recently aired episode of a show (not the latest added show but the most recently aired) on top of the list, then the next most recently aired episode of the next show and so on down the list. However when I add this playlist to a widget it shows the episodes in the recently aired playlist but it randomizes them in the widget. How do you get a widget to display episodes in the order that they are in the playlist. I have the setting "Always randomize Random Widget Items" unchecked. What else do I need to do to get the widget to display the playlist in the exact order that it is in the playlist? By air date and not randomized and not recently added. Thanks in advanced to anyone who could point me in the right direction to make this work because it is getting very frustrating. thanks.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bolter - 2014-03-15

(2014-03-15, 20:46)LEDFan Wrote: Finally, I have good news! This is very weird, and kind of confusing though. 15 minutes ago, I downloaded Gotham Beta 2 and I also downloaded the latest Git of Warlion's 4.1.9 and I now have upcoming concerts showing up! I'm insisting on the fact that I did not touch anything on the extendedinfo 0.0.3 script; it was there and installed and I did not touch it. My conclusion is that it was not that script causing the problems for the concerts not showing up. I really don't know what was the problem though, but at least, it does work now.

I was in the same boat, but mine started working after installing beta1.
Anyway glad to hear you now have it working.

(2014-03-15, 20:40)woodside Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to clear unused smart playlist items from the smart playlist manager?

Go back in and redo your smart playlist item, but this time you will have the choice to select "None" and this will remove your playlist item.

I think you just found out that movielast is the only playlist section that works correctly for a lot of users at the moment.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-03-15

(2014-03-15, 20:40)woodside Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to clear unused smart playlist items from the smart playlist manager?

if the Path is empty the playlist is empty , but i just add a ClearProperty for the Type
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9/commit/dd1b1dd3c00b902fb577bd20f7a6f62a16d7dfc8

(2014-03-15, 23:17)bolter Wrote: I think you just found out that movielast is the only playlist section that works correctly for a lot of users at the moment.

actually you are wrong you can have all types for the progress you need to make your playlist with "in progress true"

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bolter - 2014-03-16

How did you bring up that option in the smart playlist manager view.
The reason I ask is, the last time I tried create an "in progress" option in the smart playlist manager it came up with an error. So I had to create another playlist with "in progress" true then go to smart playlist manager and use movie last for it to work.

edit: Also I don't get the option of selecting playlist as you have highlighted.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-03-16

(2014-03-16, 01:51)bolter Wrote: How did you bring up that option in the smart playlist manager view.
The reason I ask is, the last time I tried create an "in progress" option in the smart playlist manager it came up with an error. So I had to create another playlist with "in progress" true then go to smart playlist manager and use movie last for it to work.

edit: Also I don't get the option of selecting playlist as you have highlighted.

that playlist option is in-progress

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bolter - 2014-03-16

(2014-03-16, 02:13)warlion Wrote:
(2014-03-16, 01:51)bolter Wrote: How did you bring up that option in the smart playlist manager view.

that playlist option is in-progress

Sorry I miss understood you. That's how I had it set up already.

Thanks anyway.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - noonzascript - 2014-03-16

Hey Warlion,

In future will there be an option to remove the weather from the time panel in the Now Playing menu?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-03-16

(2014-03-16, 05:15)noonzascript Wrote: Hey Warlion,

In future will there be an option to remove the weather from the time panel in the Now Playing menu?

is already implemented