Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - noonzascript - 2014-03-16

Ah it looks like I have an old version. Thanks.

Edit: Really do appreciate the updates! ) Found another bug however -

^ weather disabled but still shows up if you have 'shorter time and library stats panel' disabled in the furniture settings.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bolter - 2014-03-16

as you would have read on the AS thread, pksuot says that the problem I have is skin related.
I an running the AS add on, on AN and everything runs great, except when I try to gather information about artists with a comma in the artist name. AS is supposed to not gather any information unless music is playing. 99% of the time wether I'm running music or not it works fine, I gather information about music artists via AS direct from the artist sub menu most of the time in AN when music is not running and everything work fine. When I try to gather information about the artist (If the artist has a comma in the title) in AN it does nothing. pksuot says that this is a AN skin problem. AS will gather information about the artist when music is playing, but not save it to the artistslideshow database, therefor when viewing the artist info, there is no information as there would be normally.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Lockos - 2014-03-16

(2014-03-15, 21:01)warlion Wrote:
(2014-03-15, 16:00)Lockos Wrote: Hi warlion Angel did you see this last bug post ? I've been doing some research and I think the xml file that has to be edited is DialogAlbumInfo.xml
I don't know why it's not working just for the music visualization view and just for artists (ran a ot of tests again)
Are you really sure it's working on your side (in the particular case I describe below) ?

I change a few lines yesterday I haven't try it yet but I'm sure will work now

Ok it's working now after the latest update ! Thank you ! Laugh

However, this was not the end like I was thinking because I found three new graphical bugs ! :

1) Movie Poster/episode thumb or language audio flag to put on the left instead of the right for HTTP sources :

For HTTP sources (and only for it), the recent and silent release of Gotham beta 2 (happening right now) corrected the bug of the Movie poster/episode thumb which was not displaying until yesterday nightly. Now you can view those posters and thumbs when you are watching an HTTP source. The problem is that they put it on the bottom right corner which is incompatible with Aeon Nox because consequently you have an overlay with the Audio flag and the video language flag.
Here are two examples with two different HTTP sources, one from Youtube, and one from iStream with the latest nightly which allows thumbs and posters.
Can you put a condition like : if it is an http source -->put audio flags on the left

Here's the result with YouTube :

Now with iStream :

2) The N/D for TVShows has to be removed :

You will see in the following pictures that there is a completely useless N/D field which has to be removed or replaced, depending on the case.

In that picture, it just has to be removed (and just keep the SXXEXX) :

In that picture it has to be replaced with the next episode info (and of course, for all views):

3) Text is missing in video file mode at this level :

Courage, we are almost done Wink

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - LEDFan - 2014-03-16

(2014-03-16, 13:44)Lockos Wrote: 2) The N/D for TVShows has to be removed :

You will see in the following pictures that there is a completely useless N/D field which has to be removed or replaced, depending on the case.

In that picture it has to be replaced with the next episode info (and of course, for all views):

I think this is related to the addon TVShow Next Aired and not on the skin. I might be wrong though.

@LEDFan : even if it's addon related, I wonder if the N/D and the SXXEXX are linked together in one block. If not, it won't be too much difficult for WarLion to just "erase" the N/D part (on the first picture) which is completely useless by telling the skin not to display it.

@warlion : I found another annoying thing : extrafanarts don't work for playlists, when you are inside a created video playlist, it just shows fanart regardless of the settings you made.

Guys, any help would be appreciated on that if you made it work. I can't get a working customized widget with a selected playlist.

I think I follow all the steps correctly but in the end I have an empty widget (even if -and I checked it- the playlist itself is fully working)

This step is weird, it doesn't bring me the list of the playlists like it should be, instead I have to search for my created playlist manually (and my playlists are well located in the XBMC playlist folder)

Here again, I don't have the name of the playlist but a path instead :

I just have an empty widget in the end, even though (I must insist on it) the playlist definitely works.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Me-- - 2014-03-16

Hello,

I have a problem with this version for Gotham. I can not schedule TV recording.

When I want to add a timer on a program, I have a box asking me to confirm. If I choose YES, box closes without adding the timer as if I had selected NO.

It works very well with other skins and with version 4.0 of Nox.

Thank you in advance.

Julien

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - sveni_lee - 2014-03-16

(2014-03-15, 07:51)warlion Wrote: 3.- done i just add the option to choose desciption or tracklist
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9/commit/1a4ca9f6b6a8f19796792eb7463b58431dfd01de

it works perfect many thanks

is this also possible in Infopanel-view?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bolter - 2014-03-17

Warlion, as you are well aware, I've been having problems with AS and artists with a , (comma) in the title. After finding out that AS should only work when the music player is running, I did that and everything worked great ( I even got information added to the AS database directory)

If AN grabs information from this database to populate its fields in different areas of AN when music is not playing, the only problem I now have is as follows -

It looks like AN might have a small glitch retrieving information from the database when the artist has a comma in the title. Can you have look and see what you can do.
All the information is there, it's just that AN will not retrieve it.

Edit: here is the log file of AN trying to retrieve the information from AS

http://pastebin.com/8SRgVA5M

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - shaktoo - 2014-03-17

is there still an issue with extrafanart in movie & TV Show views? It stops working with every update

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-03-17

(2014-03-16, 13:44)Lockos Wrote: However, this was not the end like I was thinking because I found three new graphical bugs ! :
1) Movie Poster/episode thumb or language audio flag to put on the left instead of the right for HTTP sources :
For HTTP sources (and only for it), the recent and silent release of Gotham beta 2 (happening right now) corrected the bug of the Movie poster/episode thumb which was not displaying until yesterday nightly. Now you can view those posters and thumbs when you are watching an HTTP source. The problem is that they put it on the bottom right corner which is incompatible with Aeon Nox because consequently you have an overlay with the Audio flag and the video language flag.
Here are two examples with two different HTTP sources, one from Youtube, and one from iStream with the latest nightly which allows thumbs and posters.
Can you put a condition like : if it is an http source -->put audio flags on the left

2) The N/D for TVShows has to be removed :

Courage, we are almost done Wink

the flag, missing label is been fix the N/A only happend when next aired label is null, mine is working perfect

(2014-03-16, 18:39)Lockos Wrote: @warlion : I found another annoying thing : extrafanarts don't work for playlists, when you are inside a created video playlist, it just shows fanart regardless of the settings you made.
i dont had problem on my end the extra fanart is working on my playlist

(2014-03-16, 20:25)Lockos Wrote: Guys, any help would be appreciated on that if you made it work. I can't get a working customized widget with a selected playlist.
something really wrong on your end i try to duplicate but i cant

(2014-03-16, 22:15)Me-- Wrote: Hello,
I have a problem with this version for Gotham. I can not schedule TV recording.
When I want to add a timer on a program, I have a box asking me to confirm. If I choose YES, box closes without adding the timer as if I had selected NO.
It works very well with other skins and with version 4.0 of Nox.
Thank you in advance.
Julien
hi julien because i dont had a tunner i cant access to edit PVR stuf i been waiting for someone to help

(2014-03-16, 23:46)sveni_lee Wrote: it works perfect many thanks
is this also possible in Infopanel-view?
i need to find a way to call extendedinfo for that view i will add it at soon i had some time

(2014-03-17, 00:49)bolter Wrote: Warlion, as you are well aware, I've been having problems with AS and artists with a , (comma) in the title. After finding out that AS should only work when the music player is running, I did that and everything worked great ( I even got information added to the AS database directory)
If AN grabs information from this database to populate its fields in different areas of AN when music is not playing, the only problem I now have is as follows -
It looks like AN might have a small glitch retrieving information from the database when the artist has a comma in the title. Can you have look and see what you can do.
All the information is there, it's just that AN will not retrieve it.
Edit: here is the log file of AN trying to retrieve the information from AS

the problem with AS is that is not design for album info BigNoid did a adaptation very clever by the way, but as pkscuot said he will not give support cuz the script is not really intended to work here only when music is playing , and i dont really want to remove that option , so i guess we need to live with this problem

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bolter - 2014-03-17

I don't want it removed either because its brilliant. But I just thought that if the information is there, there had to be a slight glitch in the way it retrieves The information for those artists.

i still keep testing hope i find a way to make it work

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Lockos - 2014-03-17

(2014-03-17, 04:14)shaktoo Wrote: is there still an issue with extrafanart in movie & TV Show views? It stops working with every update

Normally extrafanart is fully working ! Wink
The only thing is that personnally I can't make it work for video playlists but it has to be on my side because warlion made it work perfectly.

@warlion : thank you for you multiple answer and for your fixes, I'll try a very fresh install of the skin again and the addons on first page today and try it again ! Wink

Can I just ask you what version of XBMC are you using ?

Beta3 20140315