Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - woodside - 2014-03-21

(2014-03-20, 15:58)woodside Wrote: Also when pressing pause or info when watching a television show, it's showing a blank where the poster should be. It's only on television shows, when
watching a movie it works fine.

Am I the only one having this problem?... If so can someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction on a way of fixing it?... thanks

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - noonzascript - 2014-03-21

(2014-03-21, 03:58)woodside Wrote: Am I the only one having this problem?... If so can someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction on a way of fixing it?... thanks

You might have to re-download the artwork. I had that problem once and re-downloading the artwork worked for me.

(2014-03-21, 04:03)noonzascript Wrote:
(2014-03-21, 03:58)woodside Wrote: Am I the only one having this problem?... If so can someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction on a way of fixing it?... thanks

You might have to re-download the artwork. I had that problem once and re-downloading the artwork worked for me.

Still a no go... I tried just about everything besides wiping out the whole damn enchilada xbmc and all, reinstalling everything from scratch. I'm tired of doing that.
Can someone point me to the code that this leads to?... It's funny that it doesn't show for television shows but it does for movies. But at one point even the movie poster started sliding in from the right side. That seems to have fixed itself and now slides in from the left... go figure.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-03-21

what mods are you using?

and can you show me your folder structure

i had another idea but first let me know this one

(2014-03-21, 05:55)warlion Wrote: what mods are you using?

and can you show me your folder structure

i had another idea but first let me know this one

Well... at first I was using the colored mod for tvshow, movies, and media flags. I thought that could be the problem so l completly uninstalled the skin, removed the packages directory, removed the whole tvshow directory, deleted the thumbs cache file and let it rebuild... I then reinstalled your newest git, readded the tvshow directory, updated the library, reran artwork downloader. Still with no mods and a fresh install of the skin, tvshow directory, and all its still a no go. My file structure is...

TVSHOWS
......TITLE
.........EXTRAFANART
.........SEASON1
.........SEASON2

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-03-21

And what about the art?

(2014-03-21, 07:27)warlion Wrote: And what about the art?

....TVSHOWS
...........TITLE
..............EXTRAFANART
..............SEASON1
..............SEASON2
..............banner.jpg
..............character.png
..............clearart.png
..............fanart.jpg
..............logo.png
..............poster.jpg

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - kees667 - 2014-03-21

(2014-03-19, 23:07)kees667 Wrote: Just installed on gotham beta 2 for my asrock 330. It works fine except for one thing. In movies I don't see fanart. Setting fanart to no or yes has the Same result. Extra fanart works but I prefer to set fanart as I have young kids and prefer to manually select appropriate fanarts in ember. All movies have a fanart.jpg file in their main folder, worked fine in frodo.

Wow this thread is moving fast :-) Am I the only one where plain fanart doesnt work for movies?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Lockos - 2014-03-21

@woodside : Is your source an http one ? (something like Mashup, Navi-X or iStream)

If it is, it's normal not to have poster on the left side even with downloaded art because those addons don't have implemented posters yet for any skin (for tv shows posters only, for movies and episodes it's working)!

@kees667 : Plain fanart is running good, be more precise (what view ? what is "plain" for you ? is it fanart or extrafanart ? what addons do you run ? what xbmc version and Nox version do you run ?) and tell us your settings !

@warlion : did you take a look at genre fanarts ? still working for me only when the option "hide fanart" is selected

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Bloksel - 2014-03-21

(2014-03-21, 09:23)kees667 Wrote:
(2014-03-19, 23:07)kees667 Wrote: Just installed on gotham beta 2 for my asrock 330. It works fine except for one thing. In movies I don't see fanart. Setting fanart to no or yes has the Same result. Extra fanart works but I prefer to set fanart as I have young kids and prefer to manually select appropriate fanarts in ember. All movies have a fanart.jpg file in their main folder, worked fine in frodo.

Wow this thread is moving fast :-) Am I the only one where plain fanart doesnt work for movies?

I had to remove all local cached files after updating to Gotham to get the fanart working again. If you don't use local poster files, first reinstall the previous version of XBMC and export everything, so you can keep your posters etc.

After installing Gotham remove userdata/database/Textures13.db and all files and folders in userdata/thumbnails. Restart XBMC and everything will work again.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - kees667 - 2014-03-22

Just updated frodo to Gotham and installed this version of nox this week. Works fine but the nox extras downloaded says: skin not supported?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Vaikin - 2014-03-22

There's a couple lines in the script:
Code:
if xbmc.getSkinDir() != "skin.aeon.nox" :
        xbmcgui.Dialog().ok( __addonid__, "Skin not supported")        
        return

You could change "skin.aeon.nox" to the appropriate folder name to fix it or just remove that section.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - ShadowTek - 2014-03-22

Hey warlion,

Just a heads up. In the Viewtype_AddonWall.xml file, if you add

Code:
Container.Content(sets)
in the first:
Code:
<control type="image" id="8827">
section, logos will work for movie sets.

Cheers

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - noonzascript - 2014-03-22

Thank you Warlion for fixing the PVR OSD, really appreciate your work!

Also to anyone using the skin, do you have top bar weather problem as well?

Top bar shows weather icon for all Windows even though 'weather info' is disabled for top bar:

I think this is the culprit:

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-03-22

(2014-03-22, 03:57)ShadowTek Wrote: Hey warlion,

Just a heads up. In the Viewtype_AddonWall.xml file, if you add

Code:
Container.Content(sets)
in the first:
Code:
<control type="image" id="8827">
section, logos will work for movie sets.

Cheers
thanks ShadowTek i will add that soon

(2014-03-22, 05:33)noonzascript Wrote: Thank you Warlion for fixing the PVR OSD, really appreciate your work!

Also to anyone using the skin, do you have top bar weather problem as well?

Top bar shows weather icon for all Windows even though 'weather info' is disabled for top bar:

I think this is the culprit:
look at that i will look into that thanks