Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-04-08

thats right, can you check that the options are working as intended Mike? also i add the option to choose case and cdart on now playing video info to test
i use different cases mike , im thinking how to include the ones you had on your mod

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - LEDFan - 2014-04-08

Thanks a lot for your hard work warlion and thanks to mikebzh44 and neurosis13 too. This is by far my favorite skin and it includes everything that I wished to be. Smile

I will test the latest additions to the git in the following days and report if I find anything. I will surely have a final request soon. I just want to make sure everything is working well before asking.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-04-08

hey guys do you want cases for the widgets?

or leave it at it is

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Eisi2005 - 2014-04-08

+1 for cases

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Lockos - 2014-04-08

@noonzascript : sorry I missunderstood you on your last request ! I didn't know you was talking about an option and not about a complete removal ! My bad, I apologize for that Wink

@warlion : I prefer without case for the widget, but again, it is just my personal opinion Wink

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - mikebzh44 - 2014-04-08

Little fix for settings level in french.

GITHUB : Little overlay

Fix (add so <align>left</align>) Settings.Category.xml

Code:
<control type="label">
    <left>160</left>
    <top>700</top>
    <width>300</width>
    <align>left</align>
    <font>Font_Bold22_Caps</font>    
    <label>$LOCALIZE[32967]</label>        
</control>
<control type="button" id="20">
    <left>144</left>
    <top>870</top>
    <width>294</width>
    <onleft>ActivateWindow(1121)</onleft>
    <onright>5</onright>
    <onup>3</onup>
    <ondown>3</ondown>
    <onback>3</onback>
    <height>74</height>
    <textoffsetx>20</textoffsetx>
    <textoffsety>35</textoffsety>    
    <align>left</align>
    <aligny>top</aligny>                
    <texturefocus>views/tripanel/listselect_fo.png</texturefocus>
    <colordiffuse>$VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]</colordiffuse>
    <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
    <font>Font_Bold34_Caps</font>
    <textcolor>grey</textcolor>
    <focusedcolor>white2</focusedcolor>
    <onclick>SettingsLevelChange</onclick>
</control>

Look better in French :

English :

Another little display "bug" : ANNĂ©E (I known, you don't care about French accented characters Wink )

You can fix it by :

Editing Variables.xml and remove [UPPERCASE] [/UPPERCASE] tags from LibraryStructureVar variable

or

Create a new font class Font_Reg32Caps in Font.xml and a new Default_SettingButtonCaps using this Font_Reg32Caps

I think that removing UPPERCASE is faster and as all other labels are in lowercase in this screen it's not bad :

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - MSFighter - 2014-04-08

(2014-04-08, 09:17)warlion Wrote: hey guys do you want cases for the widgets?

or leave it at it is

I'm late to the party Smile haven't been on the forums in awhile.. But yes for cases Smile please ..

@warlion : I remember on ANox 4.0 when playing a movie if you would pause or hit info or even go to the main menu their would be the movie your playing with the poster and info and CDart rolling. I did update something don't remember if it was yours or neurosis13 mod but after that it it wouldn't show the cdart. Does your Gotham 4.0 have that? Ill update the post with a screenshot currently away from PC.

*UPDATE * the Attachments :

Also thanks xbmc, for V13, Aeon Nox - Big Noid and team, Warlion + team, Mikebzh44 + team and neurosis13 and team. Like I said haven't been on forums for awhile and wanted to give my thanks. Btw is your 4.0 gotham compatible with mikebzh44 and neurosis13 mod? So two mods can work together under your skin?

Thank you

(2014-04-08, 13:38)MSFighter Wrote: @warlion : I remember on ANox 4.0 when playing a movie if you would pause or hit info or even go to the main menu their would be the movie your paying with the poster and info and CDart rolling. Does your Gotham 4.0 have that? Ill update the post with a screenshot currently away from PC.

As Warlion has merge my mod with Aeon Nox 4.1.9.7, yes, when pressing I while playing a movie will display poster + case + Disc Art (spinning when movie is played, static when movie is paused).

Is it possible to reduce plot area on this screen :

As yo can see, some top pixel of the first undisplayed line is visible.

And increase the plot area on this screen :

Thanks.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - noonzascript - 2014-04-08

(2014-04-08, 09:39)Lockos Wrote: @noonzascript : sorry I missunderstood you on your last request ! I didn't know you was talking about an option and not about a complete removal ! My bad, I apologize for that Wink

All good! Big Grin

(2014-04-08, 13:41)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2014-04-08, 13:38)MSFighter Wrote: @warlion : I remember on ANox 4.0 when playing a movie if you would pause or hit info or even go to the main menu their would be the movie your paying with the poster and info and CDart rolling. Does your Gotham 4.0 have that? Ill update the post with a screenshot currently away from PC.

As Warlion has merge my mod with Aeon Nox 4.1.9.7, yes, when pressing I while playing a movie will display poster + case + Disc Art (spinning when movie is played, static when movie is paused).

Thanks. That's great! updated my original post and added attachments for future users who might ask about this.

if you guys haven't decided what cases, Is this color better ? I'm currently on 4.1.9 frodo - So thats the color of those cases. yeah I still haven't updated to gotham :O

Oops, I think that I have forget to add case and disc for Information screen while playing.

EDIT : Work great

but Warlion have create some new settings to display or not case and discart :

CaseVideoThumb
DiscInfoScreen

How to set them :

(2014-04-08, 15:17)mikebzh44 Wrote: Oops, I think that I have forget to add case and disc for Information screen while playing.

EDIT : Work great

but Warlion have create some new settings to display or not case and discart :

CaseVideoThumb
DiscInfoScreen

Cool. Will check everything when final versions come out. Thanks for gotham 4.0, impressive skin!

Question: No clearart on the bottom right corner? Did you disable it or didn't implemented in this version?

Don't have download Clearar or Logo with Artwork downloader, so I can't test this feature.