Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - shaktoo - 2014-04-09

Warlion you are taking Aeon Nox 4 to another level( 4.5 to be precise heh heh ). What with incorporating Mike's Mod & Neurosis Mod .. All that remains is adding another 4 icon panel Widgets, and Increasing the custom home menu's to 10 or more !

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - MSFighter - 2014-04-09

@ Warlion: would like to ask (requesting) if you can incorporate this view into the final stages? Asking would you and if so is it a lot of work?

If you look at this topic I started
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=172739

Please take a look starting from post # 5 - 7. As user ShadowTek made a custom view of info wall and took the the description and made a bluray case of just the wall type. If we can have 2 info wall view types. One with posters with the side movie fanart, clearlogo, description as it is and another as the attachment below: I just love the blu-ray cases and to have a wall of it is amazing Smile

Attachment:

2nd request:

Post # 11 user Hernandito posted how to add more movies to the latest widget then the default 8.

I think it would be cool if can have the default for latest and random widget at 50 hehe Smile gonna shoot for that number..

Attachment:

Do you have interest in adding these? If so is it a lot of work? If you don't want to add them it's completely understandable. Thank you all your contribution and dedication for making aeon nox 4.0 version 2.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - mikebzh44 - 2014-04-09

(2014-04-09, 13:47)d00ziie Wrote: All I get is a collection for the movies, and no infopanel even thoug it`s activated. Works for single movies.

To get infopanel for moviesets, you have to get script.extendedinfo (see first post) and active it in Aeon Nox settings :

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - MSFighter - 2014-04-09

Damn I double posted and can't delete this post. Sorry.. Please take a look at post # 1217 when you get a chance. Thanks !

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - LEDFan - 2014-04-09

(2014-04-09, 06:58)LEDFan Wrote:
(2014-04-09, 06:22)warlion Wrote: 6.- you need to change the image in both color flags and reloaded

6- My images are already changed but the default ones are showing. My images work on info panel in Movies and TV shows but the default ones are showing in the widgets for both.

My bad warlion, there is no bug there. You were right but the problem I had is this: I already had colortheme on when I downloaded your latest git and although my colortheme was on, I had to disable it and re-enable it after to make it back to work in the widgets. Strange.

BTW: Did you see my answer here for the cdart: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290&pid=1677108#pid1677108 ?

(2014-04-09, 15:34)elnino-1900 Wrote: updated to 4.1.9.8 and everything seems fine except for the rating icon..i would like the rating description there instead..any ideas how?
See this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290&pid=1676933#pid1676933

(2014-04-09, 15:34)elnino-1900 Wrote: also on that screen, I have the imdb flag there, and would like the simple iMdB in letters as how it is in the first picture( the movie info page. imdb in red)
thanks

In my case I use colortheme and I made my own icon. I have placed them (replacing the default ones) here: \addons\skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9\extras\colortheme\flags\
You go to settings, theme, customize and customize icons, then, this is where you must set it by choosing the default icons or the colortheme ones.

This is the result with my own IMDB icon.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - elnino-1900 - 2014-04-09

ah right thanks for that LEDfan.

I dont know why but previously instead of h264 i actuallyt had the bluray icon but now it seems to have gone back to h264..i changed the icon in the source folder to a copy of the bluray icon and previously it changed to bluray icon but now it doesnt seem to.

also when using the reloaded icons, it seems to be missing two icons on the above page.the icons for the colored version are named as "director-icon" and "writer-icon" found in extras-alticons-colordefaulticons- default icons

thanks

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - clipper99 - 2014-04-09

(2014-04-09, 13:47)d00ziie Wrote:
(2014-04-09, 05:25)LEDFan Wrote: It's not in Apperance setup, it's in BD/DVD Cases

Thank you, should have guessed that Smile hehe.. I have not met on a new problem. I have activated that movies should group into sets in video settings, if it`s for example a triology. But before, I had it configured so that when i browse to a collection of movies, I would get infopanel with description for all movies in that group AND all movie dicsc would come rollin in and place on the side of each other. It says it should now support up to 10 discs in one collection Smile Before, I think five or six was the limit. How can I configure this correct? Like on the picture below:

How the heck can I get that cool screen with all the discs for my collections? I have script.extendedinfo and it's activated in Aeon Nox settings.
What view should I be using? Looks like showcase to me and I'm assuming the latest GIT 4.1.9.7 that has the coloured flag and showcase mod included should do the trick.

thanks in advance

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - schimi2k - 2014-04-09

oh boy... you guys ROCK !!! this is THE skin, why we make all the stuff on FANART.TV !!! realy great eye-candy - and every day i visit this thread i see some more stuff
BIG RESPECT !!!
i just have one "little" problem - i cant get any widgets for my playlists anymore ( works on frodo )
i make a fresh playlist for my 3d movies - they are all in a special Folder on my server ( smd ) called "3D-FILME" ( yeah i am german )
Playlist works with no problems and i can see all my movies in it
now i go to AEON settings and go to the smartplaylist Manager - click on slot 1 - NEW MOVIES - NO - choose the playlist ( standart Playlist folder )
Label: shows the PATH ! - Video Mode: Movie Last - Path: path to the playlist
go back to the Skin Menu to setup my menu and widget
take a custom one - Activate it - type:Video Playlist - Titel: 3D - Widget: the one i edit before - when i can choose panel,logo etc it shows NO COVER or any images !
the same with infoline

i did it the same way like frodo ( u can see a video how i did it here: http://youtu.be/qTydKLV1Pic )
i use XBMC gotham Beta 3 with 4.1.9.8
i already delete my guisetting - so its fresh

do i need to do something else ?
i have installed all addons of the help-screen except the widget.weatherworld, metadata.actors and nox coloricon downloader

i just see this error in my logfile:
Code:
ERROR: JSONRPC: Failed to parse '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetDirectory", "params": {"directory": "C:\Users\schimi2k\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\video\3D.xsp", "media": "video", "properties": ["title", "originaltitle", "playcount", "year", "genre", "studio", "country", "tagline", "plot", "runtime", "file", "plotoutline", "lastplayed", "trailer", "rating", "resume", "art", "streamdetails", "mpaa", "director", "dateadded"]}, "id": 1}'

any ideas Huh
thx in advance

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - neurosis13 - 2014-04-09

added new and improved colored audio icons.

the whole package has been updated with several new studio icons (colored and reloaded)

removed lots of unused garbage, package size is now in total 128 MB for both icon sets.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5km4t9ezk29kpf2/aeon.nox.gotham.colored.reloaded.icons.zip

Re : RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - mikebzh44 - 2014-04-09

(2014-04-09, 20:17)schimi2k Wrote: i just see this error in my logfile:
Code:
ERROR: JSONRPC: Failed to parse '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetDirectory", "params": {"directory": "C:\Users\schimi2k\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\video\3D.xsp", "media": "video", "properties": ["title", "originaltitle", "playcount", "year", "genre", "studio", "country", "tagline", "plot", "runtime", "file", "plotoutline", "lastplayed", "trailer", "rating", "resume", "art", "streamdetails", "mpaa", "director", "dateadded"]}, "id": 1}'

any ideas Huh
thx in advance

Please post your entire log file on xbmclogs.com and share the link. I think this error is related to my script random and last items.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - d00ziie - 2014-04-09

(2014-04-09, 16:01)mikebzh44 Wrote: To get infopanel for moviesets, you have to get script.extendedinfo (see first post) and active it in Aeon Nox settings :

Thanks bud, I already have the extendedino-script and it was activated, but hadn`t enabled "backend mode" in skin settings. That solved the problem with info panel not showing for cellections. But rolling DISCart are still not working for collections. Why is that? Anyone have the same problem. I also don`t get "Logo on plot" even though it`s not disabled.

EDIT: I had to manually download disc art for this movies and had to use cover for movie sets, can`t use poster. Now its showing but all discart just rolls inn from right and into the cover on top of each other and closing the cover afterwards. Not placing like on the picture posted earlier.

Here how its showing for me now:

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - clipper99 - 2014-04-09

This is all I get:

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Darkmage40 - 2014-04-09

Hey guys, Sorry to bother you but can someone tell me were i can change the color of the bar and buttons when i'm in now playing mode ? I have changed the color on the main menu and setting menu but i cant find where the color option is for the bar and buttons (when a movie is playing for example the bar that shows the minute that elapsed). Thank you.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-04-09

(2014-04-09, 07:35)LEDFan Wrote: CDArt manager provides cdarts for:
Artists: Location: cdart are in the artists folder and the names are: album_name.png
Albums: Location: cdart is in the album folder and the name is: cdart.png
thanks LEDFan with this i also make the open case for music albums im still testing i will uploaded soon

(2014-04-09, 09:43)Agent62 Wrote: After updating to 4.1.9.8 I no longer see the little red video extras flag. Its the white circle with plus sign again?
yes thats a problem with the script it dosent take the image inside a xbt thanks for this i would never see that without your help
place this image inside the media folder on your skin
https://www.dropbox.com/s/766gouilaslbv7k/videoextras_overlay.png

and you need to delete the old images inside
C:\Users\Fernando\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.videoextras\tvshows and Movies
it will take a while the videoextras is not a perfect script

(2014-04-09, 10:57)Eisi2005 Wrote: @warlion

i´m a little bit confused.

In first post you write since 4.1.9.8 we should use the xbt files from neurosis. Did we not need to set the path for icons anymore ?
nop i never said xbt i only said flags use the script to download the flags you want

(2014-04-09, 15:36)shaktoo Wrote: Warlion you are taking Aeon Nox 4 to another level( 4.5 to be precise heh heh ). What with incorporating Mike's Mod & Neurosis Mod .. All that remains is adding another 4 icon panel Widgets, and Increasing the custom home menu's to 10 or more !
i was thinking the same

(2014-04-09, 15:57)MSFighter Wrote: @ Warlion: would like to ask (requesting) if you can incorporate this view into the final stages? Asking would you and if so is it a lot of work?

If you look at this topic I started
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=172739

Please take a look starting from post # 5 - 7. As user ShadowTek made a custom view of info wall and took the the description and made a bluray case of just the wall type. If we can have 2 info wall view types. One with posters with the side movie fanart, clearlogo, description as it is and another as the attachment below: I just love the blu-ray cases and to have a wall of it is amazing Smile

2nd request:

Post # 11 user Hernandito posted how to add more movies to the latest widget then the default 8.

I think it would be cool if can have the default for latest and random widget at 50 hehe Smile gonna shoot for that number..

Do you have interest in adding these? If so is it a lot of work? If you don't want to add them it's completely understandable. Thank you all your contribution and dedication for making aeon nox 4.0 version 2.
for the wall view to be honest i dont like it very much , but i will leave it to ShadowTek if he want to make it again for this version and i will post the pack to add it on the script
for the 50 views on widgets that will be insane heavy for many systems 10 will be the max (current is 8)

(2014-04-09, 20:04)clipper99 Wrote: How the heck can I get that cool screen with all the discs for my collections? I have script.extendedinfo and it's activated in Aeon Nox settings.
What view should I be using? Looks like showcase to me and I'm assuming the latest GIT 4.1.9.7 that has the coloured flag and showcase mod included should do the trick.

thanks in advance
you need to enable the Show CDArt (you cant use Open Case or will be different way)

(2014-04-09, 20:26)neurosis13 Wrote: added new and improved colored audio icons.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5km4t9ezk29kpf2/aeon.nox.gotham.colored.reloaded.icons.zip

Nice thanks Neurosis

(2014-04-09, 21:09)d00ziie Wrote: EDIT: I had to manually download disc art for this movies and had to use cover for movie sets, can`t use poster. Now its showing but all discart just rolls inn from right and into the cover on top of each other and closing the cover afterwards. Not placing like on the picture posted earlier.
dont use Open Case and you will had that view

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - d00ziie - 2014-04-09

(2014-04-09, 22:00)warlion Wrote: dont use Open Case and you will had that view

That solved it Smile thank you very much Warlion! One more thing, why can`t I have "logo on plot"? I have not disabled it it in settings.