Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - patseguin - 2014-04-10

Well I can't download any script but there's that zip file you put up that says to extract them to a certain place. Is there still a script I need?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - neurosis13 - 2014-04-10

@warlion: i have some requests and suggestions

can you please make the mpaa discription orange

same with tagline, it doesnt stand out so well when its white:

there is a new update to the flags, you might be interested in the additional studio flags:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/r58vm1jbd8xrxrw/aeon.nox.gotham.colored.reloaded.icons.10.04.2014.zip

is there an option for the imdb star instead of the ribons or can you implement one?

the top250 rank is white, maybe in black it would be better readable.

and a request for the ratings and votes like in Nox 5 , i really love this one:

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-04-10

opinions?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - LEDFan - 2014-04-10

I'm testing your new music additions warlion. This one you posted works very well except the disk disappears when my mouse hovers it! It does that for me, and you?

I'm testing the rest and will report in a few minutes.

EDIT:
Now for music: (I'm using your latest git from about five hours ago.)

1- Like I said above, in the widget, it works, we see the cdart but when you hover the mouse over the disk, it disappears. At leats, it does that for me.

2- FOR MUSIC-ARTISTS:

A) The CDart for Adele's (Album 21) should be shown here. The name of the file is 21.png in the artist folder. Also, is there a way (like in movies) to not show any cdart when they don't have any?

B) We see the disk rolling and the box opens but is there a way we can disable the opening box, like in movies? Is there a possibility to add an option like for movie sets in movies? I mean if an artist have 6 CD's we could see them all rolling (like movie sets). It's just a suggestion but that would be a killing feature.

C) Would it be possible to add a CD Case as an option of just showing the box?

3- FOR MUSIC-ALBUMS:

A) Here again, we should not see the cdart if there's none.

B) Is it possible to have a setting to enable or not the opening case (like for movies)?

C) But for the rest in Music-Albums, it works very well, as you can see here:

Great job warlion!

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - LEDFan - 2014-04-10

I'm using your latest git from about five hours ago. OK before talking about the new additions to the music, I have the same problem than clipper99 here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290&pid=1677667#pid1677667 with the moviesets! I really don't understand why since I do have script extended info working and enabled

but this is all I get:

and my settings are like this for the BD/DVD Cases

I can't even press "i" or "c" when my mouse hover the Harry Potter box. What's wrong?

BTW It's true that the link on your first post does not work: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aem73mublehs8er/l6AH5vFUb9%20
When you click on "script.nox.coloricon.downloader" it, it leads to a 404 page on dropbox

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - noonzascript - 2014-04-10

(2014-04-10, 04:42)LEDFan Wrote: Image

What view is that? I can't seem to any options of open case/clear cases. Do I need some mod installed?

Edit: Warlion, do you use LIVE TV? I have suggestions on how to make it better but if you don't use it then that's okay.

Edit2: Possible to change position of the audio flag (highlighted in yellow). It looks very weird when it doesn't have its own space.

To here -

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - clipper99 - 2014-04-10

(2014-04-09, 22:00)warlion Wrote: [
(2014-04-09, 20:04)clipper99 Wrote: How the heck can I get that cool screen with all the discs for my collections? I have script.extendedinfo and it's activated in Aeon Nox settings.
What view should I be using? Looks like showcase to me and I'm assuming the latest GIT 4.1.9.7 that has the coloured flag and showcase mod included should do the trick.

thanks in advance
you need to enable the Show CDArt (you cant use Open Case or will be different way)

Man, I really hate to beat this into the ground but it looks like I'm not the only one. Just to add my 2 cents here's some screenshots where I think I have everything set correctly. I am using the Showcase view and CDArt is definitely turned on and Open Case is not. This is a fresh 4.1.9.7 install with the only modification being the addition of the coloured flags from that script you posted yesterday, which worked great BTW.

#1 - All the scripts I have installed:

#2 - I have Backend Mode enabled:

#3 - On single movies the CD rolls from the right side of the screen all nice and pretty!

#4 - On any movie collection this is all I get:

did you at least run extenderinfo script one time?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - clipper99 - 2014-04-10

HOLD THE PHONE!!!! The new 4.1.9.8 fixed it! I must have not installed the Showcase mod properly since you have now integrated it into this new version. Sorry to bother you.

PS, I get version 0.0.2 for the extendedinfo script which I grabbed from page 1. I found a thread talking about a modded-for-gotham v 0.0.3. Should I even care/worry?

cheers

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Malig - 2014-04-10

Is there a site that has posters for movie sets?

its the same script, in the first post i put the modified to gotham

(2014-04-10, 07:16)Malig Wrote: Is there a site that has posters for movie sets?

try fanart.tv

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - ShadowTek - 2014-04-10

I like the $VAR[FontColorVar] you added to the mpaa, I would request that you also add it to the genre and tagline as well. Before long I wont have to make any modifications after a git update to the DialogVideoInfo file cause you'll have added all the changes I always have to make Smile

Now if I could just convince you of a few other changes... Big Grin

PS.. I dont use XBMC to play music but the music stuff you posted above look great!

(2014-04-10, 07:19)warlion Wrote: its the same script, in the first post i put the modified to gotham

(2014-04-10, 07:16)Malig Wrote: Is there a site that has posters for movie sets?

try fanart.tv

Or themoviedb.org, thats were I usually find them

like what ?

(2014-04-10, 04:42)LEDFan Wrote: Now for music: (I'm using your latest git from about five hours ago.)
1- Like I said above, in the widget, it works, we see the cdart but when you hover the mouse over the disk, it disappears. At leats, it does that for me.
2- FOR MUSIC-ARTISTS:
A) The CDart for Adele's (Album 21) should be shown here. The name of the file is 21.png in the artist folder. Also, is there a way (like in movies) to not show any cdart when they don't have any?
B) We see the disk rolling and the box opens but is there a way we can disable the opening box, like in movies? Is there a possibility to add an option like for movie sets in movies? I mean if an artist have 6 CD's we could see them all rolling (like movie sets). It's just a suggestion but that would be a killing feature.
C) Would it be possible to add a CD Case as an option of just showing the box?
3- FOR MUSIC-ALBUMS:
A) Here again, we should not see the cdart if there's none.
B) Is it possible to have a setting to enable or not the opening case (like for movies)?
C) But for the rest in Music-Albums, it works very well, as you can see here:
Great job warlion!

1.- dont had a clue lol
2.-
  • A)impossible not until someone take control of Extendedinfo script and add that funtion
  • B)fix it
  • C)yes just dont enable open case
3.-
  • A) fix it
  • B) is already there

Well I don't know if others would like them, but for example, I like the more realistic looking weather images on the main menu, so I always have to remove the dot in the image below (lol yeah I know):

I think the realistic weather images look way better IMO.

Also, I always wanted larger fanart and logos on the infowall, I figure if I ever needed more movies to show, Id just use the wall view, so I have my infowall set to 5 movies across instead of six, it allows for much bigger fanart and logos:

And on the landscape view, I never liked the pop up info panels, but always liked knowing when the next show is on (without having to use the info panels) so I just add it to the top over a slight darkened globe:

Though it doesn't really matter were it is on the page, I just stick it on top.

Anyway, its not a big deal as its easy to mod the views if others don't care for the changes I use in them.

Edit: opps, fixed images

Edit2: also you'll notice I made my own floor for landscape and infowall as I didn't care for the existing ones.