Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - LEDFan - 2014-04-10

Mike, I have almost the same structure than you. I also have the file cdart.png in each album folder. The only difference is that I also have another file for the cdart at the artist folder level. I don't know why their names are the name of the album but anyhow, I think it's cdartmanager script who has put these files there, I'm not sure.

I know showing cdart is working very well at the music/album showcase view but what I'm talking about is I'd like to get the cdart showing at the music/artist showcase view. Maybe what you mean is to re-take these files already (cdart.png) there in the albums folder and show them all at the music/artist showcase view instead of using any other file in the artist folder, is that what you mean?

We have a problem understanding each other. Smile

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - mikebzh44 - 2014-04-10

(2014-04-10, 17:35)LEDFan Wrote: Mike, I have exactly the same structure than you. I also have the file cdart.png in each album folder. The only difference is that I also have another file for the cdart at the artist folder level. I don't know why their names are the name of the album but anyhow, I think it's cdartmanager script who has put these files there, I'm not sure.

I know showing cdart is working very well at the music/album showcase view but what I'm talking about is I'd like to get the cdart showing at the music/artist showcase view. Maybe what you mean is to re-take these files already (cdart.png) there in the albums folder and show them all at the music/artist showcase view instead of using any other file in the artist folder, is that what you mean?

OK, but you want to display 1 discart at Artist level or ALL discarts (like in moviesets) ?

Quote:We have a problem understanding each other. Smile

Yes, I think that in French, it will be better Tongue

(2014-04-10, 17:38)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2014-04-10, 17:35)LEDFan Wrote: We have a problem understanding each other. Smile

Yes, I think that in French, it will be better Tongue
I know but that would not be nice for the other members. Smile

If it's possible yes, I'd like to have them all (yes, like moviesets), that would be very nice. (At least to give an option to the users if they what to enable the option or not).

If it's not possible, then, we could show one of the album (any one) for that artist.

Like Warlion said, for retrieving all discarts from one artist, you need to mod script.extendedinfo.

But displaying one discart is easy.

Just build a new cdart.png file or take one of the album and place it at artist level :

Then add a new case in cdARTvar definition :

<value condition="Container.Content(artists)">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist,,\cdart.png]</value>

Need to work on XML code from Viewtype_ShowcaseSquare.xml but voilĂ  :

Yep that was I was saying too (according to what warlion had also answered to me), for displaying all of them like moviesets, script.extendedinfo would needs to be modified. But that would be very nice and a killer feature. Anyhow, if it's possible to at least show one of them, that's better than nothing. For the showcase view of artists, I would just add the possibility of opencase, show cdart and crystal case like I was asking here:

(2014-04-10, 07:50)warlion Wrote:
(2014-04-10, 04:42)LEDFan Wrote: 3- 2- FOR MUSIC-ARTISTS:
B) We see the disk rolling and the box opens but is there a way we can disable the opening box, like in movies? Is there a possibility to add an option like for movie sets in movies? I mean if an artist have 6 CD's we could see them all rolling (like movie sets). It's just a suggestion but that would be a killing feature.
C) Would it be possible to add a CD Case as an option of just showing the box?

B) fix it
C) yes just dont enable open case

B) Using the latest git. Where are the settings for the music artist showcase view?

I see this in the viewtype settings for the artist showcase view:

and I see that in the viewtype settings of the album showcase view:

What I'd like to get is to also have the crystal case, the show cdart and the open case options for the artist showcase view. Is that possible?

C) Already answered in B.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - d00ziie - 2014-04-10

(2014-04-10, 08:11)ShadowTek Wrote: Image

Hmm, how can I obtain this view for my tv shows? I would also like to have something like this? This is what I have atm:

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - shaktoo - 2014-04-10

d00ziie Thats shadowtek's personalised floor for this view

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - d00ziie - 2014-04-10

Yeah I figured, but have he shared it on the forum? Smile I would really like to get rid of the shadow at the bottom. and having next episode at the top was actually a really good feature too,

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-04-10

(2014-04-10, 18:06)mikebzh44 Wrote: Like Warlion said, for retrieving all discarts from one artist, you need to mod script.extendedinfo.

But displaying one discart is easy.

Just build a new cdart.png file or take one of the album and place it at artist level :

Then add a new case in cdARTvar definition :

<value condition="Container.Content(artists)">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist,,\cdart.png]</value>

Need to work on XML code from Viewtype_ShowcaseSquare.xml but voilĂ  :

there is another way using a multiimage

Code:
<control type="multiimage">
            <left>1965</left>
            <top>660</top>            
                 <width>310</width>
                    <height>310</height>
                <aspectratio align="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist]/cdart/</imagepath>
                <fadetime>300</fadetime>
                <animation effect="fade" time="100">Visible</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" time="100">Hidden</animation>
            <animation type="Conditional" condition="Control.IsVisible(1970) + Control.IsVisible(7679)" reversible="false">
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-980,0" delay="500" time="1500" tween="cubic" easing="inout"/>
                <effect type="rotate" start="0" center="auto" end="720" delay="500" time="1500" tween="cubic" easing="inout"/>
            </animation>                
            </control>

but you will need to copy your art to a separete folder and will be cicle between all your disc art

That would be perfect warlion.

Would you also add this since CDart would also be there for artists? (we have it for the albums but not for the artists).

What I'd like to get is to also have the crystal case, the show cdart and the open case options for the artist showcase view. Is that possible?

try this
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9/commit/6885350f12b313bc1be030aed31d91eba9895170

remember you need to make a new folder call cdart and copy all the artist disc art images there for this to work

Good idea Wink

(2014-04-10, 20:37)warlion Wrote: try this
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9/commit/6885350f12b313bc1be030aed31d91eba9895170

remember you need to make a new folder call cdart and copy all the artist disc art images there for this to work

Just tested it warlion. It works pretty well. This is neat. I wish we could have all CDarts for the same artist to show (like for moviesets) instead of cycling but maybe somebody will take care of the script.extended info one day. That would be nice.

Last request, is is possible to also have the open case option for this?

Anyhow, this is what I have now for Music/Artist in showcase view:

However, it seems to cause a problem in the ALBUM showcase view. I now see two cdarts! One is rolling inside the open case and the other one remains at the side of the album.

i fix that double art my mistake is already on the git

the open case i was able to make to work but because of the multiimage i will open always even if you dont had cdart for that specific artist, i have to remove it

(2014-04-10, 21:42)warlion Wrote: the open case i was able to make to work but because of the multiimage i will open always even if you dont had cdart for that specific artist, i have to remove it

For the Music/Artist Showcase View: Oh, I see. However, I would rather prefer to have the option for open case even if it shows a blank disk when there is no cdart. My point is, anyway we would still have the option to choose if we want an open case or not in the viewtype settings. So users could have the choice. Do you understand?

BTW Thanks for all your work again warlion. I think people should thank you more often! lol Smile