Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - shaktoo - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-12, 02:05)warlion Wrote:
(2014-04-12, 01:12)shaktoo Wrote: Heres screenshot, this is using clearart, if I am using logo then this name underneath the logo disappears Image[/img]

and your question is?

How to remove the written name of the show "Arrow" from underneath the clearart, this dosent happen in logo view ,

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - ShadowTek - 2014-04-12

Hi, nice job on the low list!!

I would ask that you give the movie sets sub menu (where only movie sets are shown) the same treatment.

sub menu:

Movie sets in showcase (how it currently looks):

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - CelticShady - 2014-04-12

I dont know why it wont show discart on showcase view or lowlist for sets because i have extended info installed, the discart for movies not in sets work fine. Im very happy this skin is being brought to Gotham especially with so much new great stuff being added

I used to have the showcase mod for aeon nox frodo and the discart for sets worked, probably something simple just cannot figure it out

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - clipper99 - 2014-04-12

Warlion,

Just grabbed the latest from GIT.

All movie collection discart is displayed on screen when browsing my whole movie library (Lowlist view) but if I go to the "Movie Sets" submenu there is no discart displayed (still Lowlist view). If I switch to Showcase then I get all the discart on the screen, but Lowlist is still my favourite view.

To be clear, this problem only exists when browsing "Movie Sets", otherwise it all seems fine browsing the whole library.

Same as described a short while back: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290&pid=1680127#pid1680127

Edit: just realized that this was also described just 2 posts above and my post here was probably not neccassary: Smile

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - vicmanpergar - 2014-04-12

Those whose movie sets discart is not working, it's probably u have the wrong extended info script installed. I had a hard time finding the one that worked in Gotham.
This is of course not aplicable to those whose movie sets discart works in showcase but not in low list.
I don't know if u already did, but u have to activate (i think) an option in the skin settings called "backend" (not sure the correct complete name, sorry, not at home at the moment)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Warner306 - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-11, 08:53)warlion Wrote: can you try changing on musicvisualitation.xml line 187 to
<visible>Player.ShowInfo + Skin.HasSetting(showvisinfo) | Window.IsActive(musicosd)</visible>

I can confirm this change fixed the album info dialog for me. But I would like to know how to get rid of the panel above the album info during an artist slideshow. I think it is supposed to fade away and reappear on-click, but it remains persistently once full-screen playback is enabled.

Also, I cannot see CD-art or open the CD cases in showcase view despite having access to CD-art for most albums. I don't plan on using this feature, but it is broken for me.

(2014-04-12, 22:17)vicmanpergar Wrote: Those whose movie sets discart is not working, it's probably u have the wrong extended info script installed. I had a hard time finding the one that worked in Gotham.
This is of course not aplicable to those whose movie sets discart works in showcase but not in low list.
I don't know if u already did, but u have to activate (i think) an option in the skin settings called "backend" (not sure the correct complete name, sorry, not at home at the moment)

Does the Universal Movie Scraper have anything to do with this? I know it is the only way to obtain the ribbons and placements of the IMDB Top 250. Where does the movie set information originate from?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - CelticShady - 2014-04-13

That was the problem in skin settings you have to enable backend mode to see the discs for moviesets

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - vicmanpergar - 2014-04-13

@Warner306
I think the collections sets are taking from themoviedb.org
This info is used by several scrapers. But someone with more knownledge should tell u better.
U can anyway override the scraped sets, with C (contextual), going to manage.
The art (the disks) are grabbed from fanart.tv and if u have local info activated on it, they are stored in ur movie directory.

@CelticShady
Glad u made it work Big Grin

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - CelticShady - 2014-04-13

(2014-04-13, 01:19)vicmanpergar Wrote: @Warner306
I think the collections sets are taking from themoviedb.org
This info is used by several scrapers. But someone with more knownledge should tell u better.
U can anyway override the scraped sets, with C (contextual), going to manage.
The art (the disks) are grabbed from fanart.tv and if u have local info activated on it, they are stored in ur movie directory.

@CelticShady
Glad u made it work Big Grin

Thanks never would of figured that out

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - dpar - 2014-04-13

(2014-04-12, 17:59)ShadowTek Wrote: Hi, nice job on the low list!!

I would ask that you give the movie sets sub menu (where only movie sets are shown) the same treatment.

sub menu:

Movie sets in showcase (how it currently looks):

Ah I was under the impression the discart was for the movieset sub menu with lowlist as well. That is where it didn't work for me. Hopefully it can be added to that view as well.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - ShadowTek - 2014-04-13

Its been added to latest git so it works now. Damn nice work Warlion! You are one patient and thorough modler. Thanks!

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-04-13

question what do you think guys ?

this mod is for me so is not on the skin just want to hear some opinions and subjection

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - LEDFan - 2014-04-13

This is just a crazy view. Smile You're some kind of skinner warlion.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - ShadowTek - 2014-04-13

Very cool man.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - shedrock - 2014-04-13

Awesome!