Kodi Community Forum
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data (/showthread.php?tid=186090)

RE: TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data - melons2 - 2023-06-29

@RonnieG3

I am using Nexus with MQ9 "Latts MOD" and TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon works fine!

RE: TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data - gemini88 - 2023-07-04

@Angelinas maybe im doing something wrong everytime i open tv shows next air its just blank 🤷🏾‍♂️

RE: TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data - gemini88 - 2023-07-10

@melons2 is it still working for you or is blank when opening the addon like it is for me

RE: TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data - RonnieG3 - 2023-07-10

I can't even get it to open when I try to run it.  Running 8.0.4 and when I try to execute, nothing. Anyone have a working version I can use?

RE: TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data - melons2 - 2023-07-11

@gemini88
@RonnieG3

Install the following three (3) addons, install them in the order below and let me know if it helps!

script.module.thetvdb
script.module.metadatautils
script.tv.show.next.aired

kodi-community-addons

RE: TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data - RonnieG3 - 2023-07-11

Appreciated! Installed in order and made sure they were up to date.  Sad to say, no luck. Gave it 5 min in case it needed to initialize, no luck.

RE: TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data - gemini88 - 2023-07-14

@melons2 its still blank but I appreciate you brother for helping if you have a fix thank you in advance because I utilize tv show next aired its very convenient for me and my wife i love it

RE: TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data - JG1701 - 2023-07-16

Hi, 
These updates worked for me using Kodi v20. I had been on Kodi v18 to continue using TV next aired. Thanks very much for posting the links. Is there any way the time zone region can be set to the UK? Cheers

RE: TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data - gemini88 - 2023-07-19

@JG1701 im on Kodi 21 so maybe that's the problem I guess

RE: TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data - gemini88 - 2023-08-08

It's just blank anyone else having this problem

RE: TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data - gemini88 - 2023-08-22

Addon is dead for now and its blank unless im the only person all addons up to date it maybe a tvdb error as whos knows thanks for every one's help

RE: TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data - gemini88 - 2023-08-23

@Angelinas I figured it out lol the script definitely works it just has to be updated to Kodi Omega 21 which i so happen to be running is there anyway, when you have some free time, that you could update it I always utilized it, along with my wife and other kodi users, very useful script thanks in advance for your hard work brother and for bringing this script back to life. 💯💪🏾👌🏾

RE: TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data - RonnieG3 - 2023-08-24

(2023-08-23, 21:38)gemini88 Wrote: @Angelinas I figured it out lol the script definitely works it just has to be updated to Kodi Omega 21 which i so happen to be running is there anyway, when you have some free time, that you could update it I always utilized it, along with my wife and other kodi users, very useful script thanks in advance for your hard work brother and for bringing this script back to life. 💯💪🏾👌🏾
Where do I update to Omega? Which File?

RE: TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data - gemini88 - 2023-08-24

@RonnieG3 not to sure the file's or specific python code thats why I reached out to @Angelinas he has the magic needed or someone with more knowledge then me pr as much as him, to pick it up. if not or until then we will have to wait for an update brother

RE: TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data - melons2 - 2023-12-24

@Angelinas

Do you have time to help?

I am in Omega beta 2 and TV Show Next Aired does not work.
Should this be an easy fix?
I cannot find a solution yet.

Anyone have any suggestions?