XBMC Community Forum
Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions) - Printable Version

+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Artwork packs (/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Thread: Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions) (/showthread.php?tid=41650)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions) - acpowell - 2014-05-21 00:07

(2014-05-20 23:16)Ds17 Wrote:  
(2014-05-20 15:06)acpowell Wrote:  okay I put the file here: http://tinyurl.com/pcvbttp Let me know how it goes.

I've downloaded three times, every time corrupt archive, every time a different file size 48-53mb.

Anybody else getting this?!

I just started the download from a different computer and will let you know how it goes. It should be like .5 GB..

Hmm just failed on me to while writing this. I'll look into it.

RE: Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions) - acpowell - 2014-05-21 00:50

okay I have fix it. I had to move it out of my wordpress and I changed the format from 7z to zip. again let me know if it fails.

Conditional Weather Download

RE: Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions) - Ds17 - 2014-05-21 04:49

Downloaded fine, just can't get it work!

I've renamed the first 10 folders 00,01 etc.
Pointed it to the folder weather-fan art.
Yet I only seem to get the fallback images?

I've tested on confluence & Aeon Nox 5 both of which work fine.

RE: Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions) - acpowell - 2014-05-21 14:04

(2014-05-21 04:49)Ds17 Wrote:  Downloaded fine, just can't get it work!

don't rename anything, it needs to stay just the way it is. All I had to do was point NOX to the weather art folder and it took over. I can say it took a while for it to eventually work but defiantly do not change any of the folder/file names. What weather app are you using? I am using weather underground?

RE: Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions) - Ds17 - 2014-05-21 14:41

(2014-05-21 14:04)acpowell Wrote:  

don't rename anything, it needs to stay just the way it is. All I had to do was point NOX to the weather art folder and it took over. I can say it took a while for it to eventually work but defiantly do not change any of the folder/file names. What weather app are you using? I am using weather underground?

Well it worked with Nox after being renamed too. I am using weather underground too. It's only reFocus that seems to go straight for the fall back images. Should i rename the first folders back to single digits?

RE: Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions) - acpowell - 2014-05-21 14:44

(2014-05-21 14:41)Ds17 Wrote:  
(2014-05-21 14:04)acpowell Wrote:  

Well it worked with Nox after being renamed too. I am using weather underground too. It's only refocus that seems to go straight for the fall back images. Should i rename the first folders back to single digits?

Hmm I am not sure, I only see the conditional backgrounds on the main screen before I open the weather app. I have it set to show default weather as a widget. I'd say if it is working the way you want it to then don't change it. If you feel it is not working properly I would put the folder/file names back to what they were and see if that helps.

When you say "refocus" what do you mean?

RE: Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions) - Ds17 - 2014-05-21 15:37

(2014-05-21 14:44)acpowell Wrote:  
(2014-05-21 14:41)Ds17 Wrote:  
(2014-05-21 14:04)acpowell Wrote:  don't rename anything, it needs to stay just the way it is. All I had to do was point NOX to the weather art folder and it took over. I can say it took a while for it to eventually work but defiantly do not change any of the folder/file names. What weather app are you using? I am using weather underground?

Well it worked with Nox after being renamed too. I am using weather underground too. It's only refocus that seems to go straight for the fall back images. Should i rename the first folders back to single digits?

Hmm I am not sure, I only see the conditional backgrounds on the main screen before I open the weather app. I have it set to show default weather as a widget. I'd say if it is working the way you want it to then don't change it. If you feel it is not working properly I would put the folder/file names back to what they were and see if that helps.

reFocus the skin.
When I go to weather it just slideshows between the fallback images.
But Aeon Nox & Confluence works exactly as expected, with the appropriate conditional backgrounds showing.

RE: Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions) - acpowell - 2014-05-21 15:42

(2014-05-21 15:37)Ds17 Wrote:  
(2014-05-21 14:44)acpowell Wrote:  
(2014-05-21 14:41)Ds17 Wrote:  Well it worked with Nox after being renamed too. I am using weather underground too. It's only refocus that seems to go straight for the fall back images. Should i rename the first folders back to single digits?

reFocus the skin

Oh lol. I only use Aeon Nox, and although I have gotham I don't use 5 I use "Aeon Nox 4 for gotham". I don't like the new look of Aeon 5.

RE: Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions) - Ds17 - 2014-05-21 16:31

(2014-05-21 15:42)acpowell Wrote:  
(2014-05-21 15:37)Ds17 Wrote:  
(2014-05-21 14:44)acpowell Wrote:  Hmm I am not sure, I only see the conditional backgrounds on the main screen before I open the weather app. I have it set to show default weather as a widget. I'd say if it is working the way you want it to then don't change it. If you feel it is not working properly I would put the folder/file names back to what they were and see if that helps.

reFocus the skin

Oh lol. I only use Aeon Nox, and although I have gotham I don't use 5 I use "Aeon Nox 4 for gotham". I don't like the new look of Aeon 5.

Heh, I've used Aeon for a while but just switched to reFocus, a breath of fresh air and thoroughly recommended Wink

RE: Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions) - timdog82001 - 2014-06-20 05:37

Great job Acpowell! Looks really good. If you're interested, I would be happy to add your link to the original post and get you a little more exposure. It would be great to get more packs up there other than just my old one.

RE: Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions) - acpowell - 2014-06-23 02:04

(2014-06-20 05:37)timdog82001 Wrote:  Great job Acpowell! Looks really good. If you're interested, I would be happy to add your link to the original post and get you a little more exposure. It would be great to get more packs up there other than just my old one.

I suppose we could do that. I don't get a huge amount of traffic to my site. We could add it and post some more and see how it goes. I don't think I have a data cap but I don't want to find out either. lol

Send me a PM and we can talk.