Kodi Community Forum
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox (/showthread.php?tid=47994)

- paul - 2009-04-25

hicaow Wrote:im not sure i understand you .. i know their is an option on the right thumbstick click menu for shutdown timer but if i choose it have to than select 6 , move move , 0 , to set 60 .. can a few buttons be added like 30 , 60 , 120 , etc etc .. check the button in Project Mayhem 3 skin , you push up or down and the presets appear.. i run a video playlist at night thats random so the standard XBMC sleep timer can't apply to me as it would never shutoff and play for days ..

one small weird bug i found , when you press the 'info' button on the xbox dvd remote the screen just goes black , you can get back to the menu by hitting back ..

thanx for the answer on the photos! :] .. runnin smooth but the new beta has a nasty memory leak and videos stop working after awhile ..

Sorry i misunderstood you i thought that was what you were wanting a shutdown timer.
My skills with codeing are limited to say the least, djh would be the one to ask for that.
Not seen that bug before but then i still use my old s type controller for my xbox.
Is that the same as hitting the white button to bring up the context menu?
So is the new beta build no good from T3ch? as i only just spotted it. i have not used her builds for a while now as the last 3 builds were too buggy for meNo

- hicaow - 2009-04-25

i couldn't find the button it corresponds with on the s type controller .. in PM3 tho that button brings up the system info window , maybe its just not made yet ..

- gummismurfen - 2009-04-25

Can someone uppload the latest font and skin to another place ,seams that mediafire is down ?

- pre1014 - 2009-04-25

Yeah, its been flaky lately. And it was my favorite file sharing site!:mad:

- mtnman - 2009-04-25

paul Wrote:So is the new beta build no good from T3ch? as i only just spotted it.

I installed it earlier today and haven't experienced any problems - except Auriga Lite has the worst lag I've seen. Even navigating up and down in the settings menu is sketchy. I've gone back to your Rev3 of Stark Lite for now.

- paul - 2009-04-25

gummismurfen Wrote:Can someone uppload the latest font and skin to another place ,seams that mediafire is down ?
Dam that means i can't do an update...

mtnman Wrote:I installed it earlier today and haven't experienced any problems - except Auriga Lite has the worst lag I've seen. Even navigating up and down in the settings menu is sketchy. I've gone back to your Rev3 of Stark Lite for now.

Strange as i have just upgraded to the latest revision of xbmc from t3ch and it seems stable and Aeon_Auriga_Revision3 runs very smoothly on my machine.
Will upload the update pack as soon as i iron out a few bugs with it, assuming mediafire comes back onlineSad

- mcborzu - 2009-04-26

Paul....

I havent messed around with media flags since I saw so many posts with people having trouble, I thought I'd give it some time to iron out the kinks...Anyways, would using flags use up much memory(XBOX, obviously) in your opinion?

- diemos - 2009-04-26

I am one of few people who can only watch movies on my big screen ONLY through my old ass xbox and since I run Windows 7, I can't even get XBMC on PC. Anyways, I wanted to thank you sincerely for all your hard work and for helping out the xbox users until we get our HTPCs. I think I speak for all of us when I say we truly appreciate it. So once again, Thank you and we can't wait to get Rev3 because Rev2 is no good for me Sad

Also if rev3 is done, you can always use megaupload or rapidshare Wink

- paul - 2009-04-26

mcborzu Wrote:Paul....

I havent messed around with media flags since I saw so many posts with people having trouble, I thought I'd give it some time to iron out the kinks...Anyways, would using flags use up much memory(XBOX, obviously) in your opinion?
As far as i can see i see no visible difference in performance with flags turned on or off.
As for getting your tags working i use movie info plus but you MUST switch on skin based flagging in the settings screen of MIP and i get all my source info ie DVD / Blue Ray / Divx / Xvid from the file name like this Moviename-divx.avi and all your other files ie .nfo .tbn and fanart have to be named the same way. the nfo stores the studio inf along side screen resolution and audio type. it's taken me weeks to work it all out but hope fully some of the hard work is done for you as i have just manually updated the media flags.xml with over 130 studios i will add more as i get them. but yes go ahead and use the flagging on xboxBig Grin

diemos Wrote:I am one of few people who can only watch movies on my big screen ONLY through my old ass xbox and since I run Windows 7, I can't even get XBMC on PC. Anyways, I wanted to thank you sincerely for all your hard work and for helping out the xbox users until we get our HTPCs. I think I speak for all of us when I say we truly appreciate it. So once again, Thank you and we can't wait to get Rev3 because Rev2 is no good for me Sad

Also if rev3 is done, you can always use megaupload or rapidshare Wink
Thanks for the kind comments as this project does take up a lot of my time but i would not be doing it at all if i did not love this skin so dam much.
But Auriga_Revision3 is at this moment being tested and reupdated with djh's new multiplex view which is rather nice but i still prefer the old showcase view from horizon4 where the movie info slid out onto the screen. An update of some sort will be in the next few day's as i really do want this one to be rock solid on my xbox before inflicting it on you guysLaugh

- shokka9 - 2009-04-26

Hi peeps...

just joined, but been on this stuff for years...my reason for joining & posting is that the mediafire link is down...

I can (eventually) get into mediafire, but when i try to download it wont let me.

I managed to download it the first time, but when i extract it, the file is broken...not sure how much i have lost.

is there any chance of this being upped to another host (Not Rapidshare tho Wink).

Good work Paul, been reading this thread since the creation of Aeon Stark. Was using old Aeon with no issues..

currently using the Stark Lite for xbox mod and it works superb. eager to try this Auriga verison tho also..

Keep it up folks!!

- dynamix - 2009-04-26

paul Wrote:Strange as i have just upgraded to the latest revision of xbmc from t3ch and it seems stable and Aeon_Auriga_Revision3 runs very smoothly on my machine.

Paul, i guess you use the 960x540 backdrop pack posted by Bram, am i correct?

That pack has custom backdrops for the most common used mainmenu items, that's why you don't notice any lag. Turn on a menu item that has the default backdrop setup and you will see what some of the users mean with the lag.

So the solution is to only use custom backdrops and no defaults. Though i don't understand why this lag is noticed in the Auriga Lite version and doesn't with the Stark Lite version... Huh

- shokka9 - 2009-04-26

dynamix

can you upload auriga to anywhere bro? I really want to see it running Smile

- dynamix - 2009-04-26

shokka9 Wrote:dynamix

can you upload auriga to anywhere bro? I really want to see it running Smile

Grab it here: mirror for Auriga Lite Rev2

- paul - 2009-04-26

shokka9 Wrote:Hi peeps...

just joined, but been on this stuff for years...my reason for joining & posting is that the mediafire link is down...

I can (eventually) get into mediafire, but when i try to download it wont let me.

I managed to download it the first time, but when i extract it, the file is broken...not sure how much i have lost.

is there any chance of this being upped to another host (Not Rapidshare tho Wink).

Good work Paul, been reading this thread since the creation of Aeon Stark. Was using old Aeon with no issues..

currently using the Stark Lite for xbox mod and it works superb. eager to try this Auriga verison tho also..

Keep it up folks!!
Dam is it down still i may have to find another host site preferably free can't afford to use pay sites as i am out of work at the moment. will see what i can find....And if you like the old stark just wait till you see the changes in Auriga the new view are greatSmile

dynamix Wrote:Paul, i guess you use the 960x540 backdrop pack posted by Bram, am i correct?

That pack has custom backdrops for the most common used mainmenu items, that's why you don't notice any lag. Turn on a menu item that has the default backdrop setup and you will see what some of the users mean with the lag.

So the solution is to only use custom backdrops and no defaults. Though i don't understand why this lag is noticed in the Auriga Lite version and doesn't with the Stark Lite version... Huh
To be honest if i select a folder of backdrops for each menu item it makes things worse i lose around another 4 - 5 mb ram not acceptable in my view so i am sticking with the defaults for now as this version seems even more hungrey for memory though i have got it working better than the last revision. and i am almost ready to upload it god knows where at this time but i will find a solution to it. will keep ya all posted Big Grin

- shokka9 - 2009-04-26

thanks bro Smile

very excited now Wink

i love my xbox!! I am not a newbie, but do not know of any worth while mods for Aeon, i have been running XBMC for years, used old Aeon since last year, loved it and kept up with the dev of current version...

MediaStream was ok, but Aeon is sooo much nicer to use...

Anything you can recommend or advise me of..

Just a quick background on me...i make custom ROMs for Samsung i900 (google me Wink).

so i know how to do stuff also..