• 1(current)
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox
Thumbs Up 
**************************************DOWNLOAD LINKS STILL ACTIVE*********************************************
Aeon fonts http://www.4shared.com/file/101921954/f5...60409.html

Aeon_Auriga_lite_Revision6 http://www.4shared.com/file/105673710/fb...sion6.html This is the old multiplex version(and Stable)

Aeon_Auriga_lite_Revision7_Black http://www.4shared.com/file/118380566/33...Black.html (Test version)

Aeon_Auriga_lite_Revision8_Black http://www.4shared.com/file/123283598/68...Black.html (Complete skin with fonts)

Aeon_Mod_For_XBOX_MK1 http://www.4shared.com/file/111552595/3c...X_MK1.html This is with multiplex2 version (test version)
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Hey, what version of XBMC are you using?
Black Hawk Wrote:Hey, what version of XBMC are you using?
Revision 17349 from T3CH that was last stable build in my oppinion.
And i am also using Rev18295 on windows Using the same skin
Paul, why do the textures need to be compressed to an xpr? Is there a memory advantage to using that over the file structure method already in place with Stark?
thank you very much, will try it out when I get back home. For some reason I don't have any background from the skin, like the black backround bar for the main navigation and any backgrounds for Settings, and when in movies I don't have bg below the covers, its just covers and reflections.
2-7offsuit Wrote:Paul, why do the textures need to be compressed to an xpr? Is there a memory advantage to using that over the file structure method already in place with Stark?
You can run the skin without compressing the files "But it will eat more memory and run much slower" Try it you will see what i mean.
diemos Wrote:thank you very much, will try it out when I get back home. For some reason I don't have any background from the skin, like the black backround bar for the main navigation and any backgrounds for Settings, and when in movies I don't have bg below the covers, its just covers and reflections.
Can you post a screenshot to clarify your problem?
cant wait to try it! thanks paul!
Looking forward to test your lite version, Paul! I hope it is as good as your Horizonz lite version. Thanks!

Btw: Playing movies with this version gives no problems?
Paul, think you'll be able to do a wrap-up with 0.91 ?

I think djh changed a couple of textures to do with weather location selection...

Cheers.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
diemos Wrote:thank you very much, will try it out when I get back home. For some reason I don't have any background from the skin, like the black backround bar for the main navigation and any backgrounds for Settings, and when in movies I don't have bg below the covers, its just covers and reflections.

When bringing up the full screen movie info page the fanart is right behind the info text, not like the original Stark were the fanart is behind a light grey area. It's impossible to read the text now.
Cranial Wrote:Paul, think you'll be able to do a wrap-up with 0.91 ?

I think djh changed a couple of textures to do with weather location selection...

Cheers.
I will have a look at 0.91 and update asap
MrIcka Wrote:When bringing up the full screen movie info page the fanart is right behind the info text, not like the original Stark were the fanart is behind a light grey area. It's impossible to read the text now.

Not too sure why you have a problem as i am using the same version with no problems,
Can you check to make sure you have info_rightpaneltop.png in the info folder thats the grey panel you should see over the fanart. also have you compressed the files to textures.xpr?
Paul,
I have compressed the textures.xpr. the skin plays well with a few exceptions.
It froze my xbox a few times. when I go into the option to calibrate the screen, I dont see any arrows, box etc.

when I pause a film or go forward, backward, the progress bar is very thick, it overlaps the space it should be in. I will try to post screenshots later.

also, I would like to use this on a 480p tv and need to know how to bump up certain fonts. It is very hard to read due to small text. That would requre editing the area that the time and rss feed fits into I would imagine. I would like to change the font to one that is more readable.

also, this is cosmetic but I would imagine that the main scroller for games, movies, etc has the label's locked on a fixed position, but the space in between each label is not even. Would it be possible to get even space between each label, I am a sucker for symmetrical things. Hopefully someone else is experiencing these things as well.

I am using the same revision of xbmc on xbox as you. any ideas?

If I could get these working, aeon stark will be a dream come true for me. For now, I am still using PMIII.
I DON'T KNOW HOW DO THIS can someone tell me how to COMPRESS TEXTURES.XPR AND which files must be compressed and put them where?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox6