Kodi Community Forum
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox (/showthread.php?tid=47994)

- kautious - 2009-04-27

Yea thanks !! It working great here( fanart offNo)
Wink It's still cool

- paul - 2009-04-27

Bram77 Wrote:Rev3 is working very well! Thanks a lot for the effort you're putting in keeping the XBOX alive.
Good to hear, hopefully the next will be even better.
kautious Wrote:Yea thanks !! It working great here( fanart offNo)
Wink It's still cool
To be honest i have fanart enabled in all views but i am sticking to multiplex view
which i find is the best overall view though the thumbs are a strange size!
What views do you use most?

- jarod71 - 2009-04-27

paul Wrote:Good to hear, hopefully the next will be even better.

To be honest i have fanart enabled in all views but i am sticking to multiplex view

Paul, is rev3 fairing well with fanart on in views? I mostly use the coverflow view but flat for movies. havent played with other stuff as of yet. I like wall view for music albums.

thank you for all that you have done.

- shokka9 - 2009-04-27

gonna DL it now....

just uploading my music backgrounds...have a list to work thru also (more Rap & R&B), probably not many people who need it, but anyways..

Founds some nice sites to get stuff from.

Thanks Paul for keeping this going....

Will let you know what i think of rev_3 also when i get it on the good ol xbox. Wink

- shokka9 - 2009-04-27

Well guys (if anyone is interested - which i doubt), here are some urban/rap/R&B music backdrops...

Get it from HERE

I will be adding a lot more too...just gathering the images up, gonna look at games next, and movies too...cant have too many can we?

These have been resized to 960x540, and viewed on my 32" Widescreen TV (nothing special) and all look fine.

Enjoy.

- shokka9 - 2009-04-27

Little update...

new revision seems to work fine...seems a bit quicker than rev2. Maybe me?

Good job Paul...Keep it up...

- paul - 2009-04-27

shokka9 Wrote:Little update...

new revision seems to work fine...seems a bit quicker than rev2. Maybe me?

Good job Paul...Keep it up...
It's is quite a bit quicker especially if you use multiplex views i can even get away with having
fanart enabled with playback problems even when streaming over a network,
Although it does take a few seconds to start which is no big deal. am just downloading
new updates will post back when i have tested them out. but am pleased you like rev3.Big Grin

- mtnman - 2009-04-28

I'm still having problems with Auriga (rev2 and rev3). There must be something goofy with my setup.

When enabled, all navigation is horribly unresponsive. The first "welcome" animation in the tutorial is not smooth at all. When I switch back to Aeon Lite rev3 everything works as it should - tutorial animations are super smooth, no problems navigating. Any ideas? Huh

- Cranial - 2009-04-28

mtnman Wrote:I'm still having problems with Auriga (rev2 and rev3). There must be something goofy with my setup.

When enabled, all navigation is horribly unresponsive. The first "welcome" animation in the tutorial is not smooth at all. When I switch back to Aeon Lite rev3 everything works as it should - tutorial animations are super smooth, no problems navigating. Any ideas? Huh

Okay, what release of xbmc are you using? Checked out t3ch lately?

You may be best of doing a full settings reset, or when installing the skin calling it something else, requiring an initial setup.

- kautious - 2009-04-28

Laugh

- kautious - 2009-04-28

paul Wrote:Good to hear, hopefully the next will be even better.

Still testing. Right now I have movies in muitplex -info auto --Layout Art---Fanart off. I still think my Movies Posters are too big.. I was use MIP for my movies but now everytime I try and use it on my Vista 64 PC it crashesHuh
But with my TV show am still changing my fan art from 720p to 960x540.
So I still have some work to do, but Im getting more positive results with rev3Big Grin

- paul - 2009-04-28

mtnman Wrote:I'm still having problems with Auriga (rev2 and rev3). There must be something goofy with my setup.

Upgrade xbmc to the latest Nightly Builds just google for xbmc nightly builds and you will find it easy enough and there only a small download.
And it may be worth you doing a complete reinstall of everything on your hard drive.
But play it safe and copy everything important of C:drive And E:drive also make sure you have a decent boot cd in case it all goes tits up. you should then have a quick and smooth running Aeon_Auriga on your xbox
Cranial Wrote:Okay, what release of xbmc are you using? Checked out t3ch lately?

You may be best of doing a full settings reset, or when installing the skin calling it something else, requiring an initial setup.
Ere Like he said! cranial Cf2009 has just done a partial fix for his mod pack at my request
have not tested it but i think it will work fine he has done 1 pack without submenu and 1 with submenu will test them and let you know. also the start and end time mod is now part of AurigaLaugh

kautious Wrote:Still testing. Right now I have movies in muitplex -info auto --Layout Art---Fanart off. I still think my Movies Posters are too big.. I was use MIP for my movies but now everytime I try and use it on my Vista 64 PC it crashesHuh
But with my TV show am still changing my fan art from 720p to 960x540.
So I still have some work to do, but Im getting more positive results with rev3Big Grin
In your case you will be pleased to hear that i have now got All view types unlocked for tv shows so you can go back to the list view if it helps at all. It will be a week or so before i think about doing rev4 as i think you guys need time to work out and play with it.
But any major changes to the code then i will upload them as patches early in the week
as i have got a few allready.. its just so hard keeping up with all the changes djh and others are doing to this fantastic skin/frontend...Nod
Just in new fixed mod packs by cf2009 at top of thread these introduce the genreposter mod back into auriga and yes they do work
Many thanks to the genius cf2009 now i am very happy

- mcborzu - 2009-04-28

Paul...thx for the PM reply

I'm using the newest T3CH release....

My problem seems to be Memory related, cant play videos:
Pm3 I have 38500 free
Rev. 2 I have 18500 free
Rev. 3 I have 950 free

I have all my Fanart at 960x540 and new posters at 333x500, but before I knew too much about XBMC I just let Media Companion use default settings and some posters are crazy huge. It's been my rainy day project to resize them but with like 300+ movies it'll be a pain, but I have to get it done, hopefully that and might as well do a clean install while I'm at it will allow me to use Rev. 3.

On a side note:
Since season thumbs are so small now what do you recommend for their size?

- paul - 2009-04-28

mcborzu Wrote:Paul...thx for the PM reply

I'm using the newest T3CH release....

My problem seems to be Memory related, cant play videos:
Pm3 I have 38500 free
Rev. 2 I have 18500 free
Rev. 3 I have 950 free

I have all my Fanart at 960x540 and new posters at 333x500, but before I knew too much about XBMC I just let Media Companion use default settings and some posters are crazy huge. It's been my rainy day project to resize them but with like 300+ movies it'll be a pain, but I have to get it done, hopefully that and might as well do a clean install while I'm at it will allow me to use Rev. 3.

On a side note:
Since season thumbs are so small now what do you recommend for their size?
I would say resize your posters down to around 400x272 or similar the movie genre posters i use are about 300x204 granted they wont look too good on the full info page but you have to sacrifice some quality to make it work but you wont see no difference in showcase views or multiplex views but you may in list views. as for the thumbs issue i am trying 1280x720 fanarts sized down to around 320x180 as they look ok and they tend not to get cropped. this might sound like a really dumb question but forgive me for asking what do you have in your Aeon_Auriga_lite_Revision3/Media folder do you just have the textures.xpr(you should only have that in there) if you only have a load of other folders and no textures.xpr then that's your problem. as they need deleting and the textures.xpr re adding in/ or redownloading. tell me how you get on Smile

- mcborzu - 2009-04-28

Yea I have only the texture.xpr, Resizing all those things has to be my problem with that low amount of free memory...hopefully I can get done by the weekend.

Thx again