Kodi Community Forum
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox (/showthread.php?tid=47994)

- mcborzu - 2009-05-24

I just noticed after I updated to the newest 5-21 T3CH release that in Multiplex TV shows those main fanart pictures now fade together when moving between shows instead of showing a split second black image, very nice...Don't know if it was one of your guys mod or was always in the skin but needed a current release but blends very well now.

Goofy or Paul....

Been trying to add this look---that left aligned font look

I just cant seem to find the code in Viewtype_Showcase.xml, any tips?

- paul - 2009-05-24

mcborzu Wrote:I just noticed after I updated to the newest 5-21 T3CH release that in Multiplex TV shows those main fanart pictures now fade together when moving between shows instead of showing a split second black image, very nice...Don't know if it was one of your guys mod or was always in the skin but needed a current release but blends very well now.

Goofy or Paul....

Been trying to add this look---that left aligned font look

I just cant seem to find the code in Viewtype_Showcase.xml, any tips?
Yeh it's one of the fixes i put in can't remember which one of the top of my head as there
is at least 25 mods/fixes in it who else gives you that many in one package(yes i know theres some bugsLaugh) that screenshot is from a mod somebody else did on the forums to be honest it's nice but i could not do a great deal with it g00fy1 looked at some of the code for me and i have part of the mod but at the moment it will have the title in the middle but it's not too difficult to rearrange. if your in no hurry for it i will sort out the relevant files once i have released the next test skin which will be in a couple of day's.
If i do find spare time before then i will upload the files with instructions on how to make it work then send you a link.
But if enough people want that view then i will put it into the main skin but it does interfere
with some of the other mods. i will see what people want before i decide what to include in the Last revisionSmile

Details of next Test - paul - 2009-05-24

Ok i have got a working stable(i believe) copy of auriga with the following mods and fixes
The main two that are not in there are the new multiplex view and the showcase view with low posters and plots as they do cause problems with the genre posters mod and that is something i use all the time. here is the list if anything is missing that you would really like in it then say so but i won't promise to be able to include it / not unless i create a seperate skin just for it.
Quote: In The next test skin

[Fix] Multiplex info trigger button (by Hitcher)
[Fix] Files mode tv list view with square thumb (by Hitcher)
[Fix] List view for games and programs (by Cf2009)
[Fix] List view large thumb (by Randalthor)
[Fix] List view for scripts (by wannabegT4)
[Fix] Focused home visualiser on texture (by Hitcher)
[FIX] Fanart On/Off button for List View settings (by Hitcher)
[Mod] Mouse pointer
[Mod] Smaller Dialog Volume Bar (by g00fy1)
[Mod] Smaller Update dialog bar (by msapence)
[Mod] Menu bar lock (by g00fy1)
[Mod] File Browser a mix of old and new (by Cf2009)
[Mod] Last FM and Stop button added to the music OSD (by cf2009)
[Mod] Movie title on the seekbar (by Hitcher)
[Mod] Favourites Dialog (by cf2009)
[Mod] Weather conditions (by cf2009)
[Mod] Genre posters (by Cf2009)
[Mod] Party mode button for music (by Cf2009)
[Mod] Movie title on seekbar (by Hitcher)
[Mod] Free memory on time bar (by g00fy1)
[Mod] International movie classification ratings (by redtapemedia)
[Mod] FanArt backdrops fade glitch fix (by Leeuw)
[Mod] Multiplex plot outline for thumb & art layout (by Hitcher)
[Mod] Multiplex season indicator for flattened tv shows (by Hitcher)
[Mod] Multiplex C-Thru (by Leeuw)
[Mod] Mute dialog bar removed just shows the word "Mute" on screen (by g00fy1)

- g00fy1 - 2009-05-25

paul Wrote:Ok i have got a working stable(i believe) copy of auriga with the following mods and fixes
The main two that are not in there are the new multiplex view and the showcase view with low posters and plots as they do cause problems with the genre posters mod and that is something i use all the time. here is the list if anything is missing that you would really like in it then say so but i won't promise to be able to include it / not unless i create a seperate skin just for it.

Great list Paul!

I'd add the new mute mod I just posted and if it comes out in time I'd add Leeuw's List View Mod (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=51553) cause that mod is awesome! Nod

I'm still looking into the showcase info panel problem with the genre mod. What's it doing wrong?

- mcborzu - 2009-05-25

Have you seen this mod going on in the Video Windows thread, this...

I just packed it up without retouching anything and I was at 12-14mb.

- g00fy1 - 2009-05-25

mcborzu Wrote:Have you seen this mod going on in the Video Windows thread, this...

Now THAT is SWEET!! Just downloaded it and it's really nice! Gonna hack it up now to see if I can get more free memory.

I guess this view finally gives me a good reason to move my 400 movies to folders so I can use the extra thumbs. Wink

- mcborzu - 2009-05-25

Yea I never bothered with 'extra thumbs' because haven't really like the Movie version of any of the multiplex mods so far but I just happened to wander in that thread and was really surprised...

Everyone has different tastes but the plot fading into the Poster on the right seems to take away from the overall look.

- g00fy1 - 2009-05-25

mcborzu Wrote:Yea I never bothered with 'extra thumbs' because haven't really like the Movie version of any of the multiplex mods so far but I just happened to wander in that thread and was really surprised...

Everyone has different tastes but the plot fading into the Poster on the right seems to take away from the overall look.

Yes, I was thinking of modding it to have the plot in the left pane instead of the extra image.

- paul - 2009-05-25

g00fy1 Wrote:Great list Paul!

I'd add the new mute mod I just posted and if it comes out in time I'd add Leeuw's List View Mod (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=51553) cause that mod is awesome! Nod

I'm still looking into the showcase info panel problem with the genre mod. What's it doing wrong?
Sorry i forgot to add that mute dialog to the list i will add it shortly. ya the reason i decided to leave out the showcase mod at this time is smple i want to get it into a stable fully bug free version so i can then post that as fully done. then for any other mods i would simply add them to test skins to see how they react with other mods fixes and the like.
I found when i were using the genress the actual genre poster was at it's normal size but the glass overlay was a lot smaller and was off centre by a few pixels. other than that it was fine. i suppose if people prefer it i can put it in to a version without the genre mod but it will take with a few of the other mods as a i worked all those mods into the existing mod pack from cf2009. and he has a new one out this week with musci genre cover art and it looks good....
mcborzu Wrote:Have you seen this mod going on in the Video Windows thread, this...

anoobies mod3 is going into the next test revision as soon as i rewrite and resort all my dam flags again to work with it.
It will be a few day's before i upload it may be longer as i am waiting on cf2009's new mod for music genre and i also want to have a look
at leeuw's list mod and hopefully all will play nice with each other, then once that's uploaded i can then get some work done on rebuilding mediastream
with flag support as quite a number of people seem to want it have allready created a rough piece of code to do it.
But i will be droping in here each day to sort out any problems / requests

g00fy1 Wrote:Now THAT is SWEET!! Just downloaded it and it's really nice! Gonna hack it up now to see if I can get more free memory.

I guess this view finally gives me a good reason to move my 400 movies to folders so I can use the extra thumbs. Wink
I have been using those for ages now but you do take a slight memory hit

mcborzu Wrote:Yea I never bothered with 'extra thumbs' because haven't really like the Movie version of any of the multiplex mods so far but I just happened to wander in that thread and was really surprised...

That mod is in all my skins? it's the one by hitcher

- markiz - 2009-05-25

paul Wrote:From Revision6 onwards i won't be creating the textures.xpr (unless you really don't know how or use a mac or
linux for the internet then please let me know and if you ask nicely i will create you one specially) lol
I have supplied the software to create the textures.xpr and it's really easy to use (honest)

What settings is preferred? Default or Quality Max? No protect? Only Swizzed?

Thanks!

- Cranial - 2009-05-25

markiz Wrote:What settings is preferred? Default or Quality Max? No protect? Only Swizzed?

Thanks!

Personally with XPRExpress I run default quality, NO LESS ! , and no-protect, not swizzled.

- markiz - 2009-05-25

Cranial Wrote:Personally with XPRExpress I run default quality, NO LESS ! , and no-protect, not swizzled.

Thanks. So I 1) replace files from mod-package into the Aeon_Auriga_lite_Revision6 and then 2) run XPRExpress using default settings?

- Bram77 - 2009-05-25

I've tried that, but the library views stopped working with the mod pack (totally black screen instead of multiplex view). So I'm back at the default rev6.

- paul - 2009-05-25

markiz Wrote:What settings is preferred? Default or Quality Max? No protect? Only Swizzed?

Thanks!
I tend to use the default settings unless there are glithces in the graphics then i up the quality to max but this does tend to use a little more memory
Cranial Wrote:Personally with XPRExpress I run default quality, NO LESS ! , and no-protect, not swizzled.
Does anybody know what the swizzled setting does? or is meant to do?

Bram77 Wrote:I've tried that, but the library views stopped working with the mod pack (totally black screen instead of multiplex view). So I'm back at the default rev6.
Yes there was a problem with myvideonav.xml something i had not spotted until too late but if you have your old skin still just copy out myvideonav.xml into the 720p folder of the new skin and it will work. either that or wait a few days for the next test release then hopefully if thats to peoples likeing then after a couple of weeks i will release the FINAL Version.
At least untill djh starts doing some updates. in the meanwhile i have other projects to be getting on with but i ain going anywhere.......Smile

Bad news - paul - 2009-05-25

Bad news guys i have just spent ages getting anoobies mod3 for multiplex working on my pc,
reworked all textures etc and it works fine with all the other mods. but i have just tested this out on xbox and it's a none starter theres enough memory i have currently 20mb free but the problem is unless i resize all my fanart and posters down again theres no chance as it takes around 5 seconds to move from one film to the next so as nice as it is it's really not an option for xbox but don't take my word for it try for your self so it will not be in the test
release or the final sorry as i really like it my selfNo
So for now i am sticking with standard multiplex views with 3 levels of transparency.
If I have overlooked something with anoobies mod 3 then I will reconsider itEek