Kodi Community Forum
"ClearArt" concept - overlay type artwork for ex. 'episode poster/fanart on paused' - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: "ClearArt" concept - overlay type artwork for ex. 'episode poster/fanart on paused' (/showthread.php?tid=51705)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

- kizer - 2009-08-12

Imaginos Wrote:Hello Kizer
I've just made a little one for transformers go on http://www.xbmcstuff.com/ I've created the tvshow

See ya

Thank you I found that on your website a few days ago and totally forgot where I posted the request. Time to subscribe it looks like. Nod

- reaven - 2009-08-12

Remember clearArts as well as seasonThumbs need to be 500x281
Get all clearArts post earlier in this thread and futures ones at www.xbmcstuff.com

*People can keep contribute as usual on the thread I will then upload the images to the site with proper credit.

[REQ] Dead like me
[REQ] X-men The animated series
[REQ] IN PLAIN SIGHT (done, 1 reaven, 1 mcborzu)

[REQ] Mythbusters (pending resizing by JohnWPB)
[REQ] 10 Things I hate about you (pending resizing by noikz)
[REQ] 8 simple rules (pending resizing by noikz)
[REQ] 3rd rock from the sun (pending resizing by noikz)

Grey's Anatomy ClearArt - JohnWPB - 2009-08-13

WOW! Was this one a TOUGH ONE to cut out! I am not gonna tackle one like this again for a while Smile Here is a LINK to the original, so you see what I mean. The shades of white all merge together, making it impossible to use the select tool.

Grey's Anatomy (500 x 281)

- reaven - 2009-08-14

nice!! where's the title ?

sample:

- reaven - 2009-08-14

Get all clearArts post earlier in this thread and futures ones at www.xbmcstuff.com

*People can keep contribute as usual on the thread I will then upload the images to the site with proper credit.

[REQ] Dead like me
[REQ] Mythbusters (done by JohnWPB)
[REQ] Grey's Anatomy (done by JohnWPB)
[REQ] Aida (done by reaven)
[REQ] Family Guy (done by reaven)
[REQ] Father Ted (done by reaven)
[REQ] The IT Crowd (done by reaven)

- JohnWPB - 2009-08-14

reaven Wrote:nice!! where's the title ?

Sorry, completely forgot Huh

Here ya go again Grey's Anatomy (500 x 281)

Dead Like Me Clearart - JohnWPB - 2009-08-15

Here's another one:

Dead Like Me (500 x 281)

- reaven - 2009-08-15

[REQ] Mythbusters (done by JohnWPB)
[REQ] Grey's Anatomy (done by JohnWPB)
[REQ] Aida (done by reaven)
[REQ] Family Guy (done by reaven)
[REQ] Father Ted (done by reaven)
[REQ] The IT Crowd (done by reaven)
[REQ] Dead like me (done by JohnWPB)

- Ram2000 - 2009-08-15

Any news on getting this to work from within the show folder or did you give up on that Idea ?
would seem a sensible step if your going to make this cross skin.

Home Improvement & JAG Clear Art - JohnWPB - 2009-08-15

Here are a couple more. Now that I have added the clearart to my skin, I need to get all the ClearArt images in place Laugh

Here is a screen capture of my PM3 Modded skin. The Clear art shows up either when the video is paused, or the Show Info is brought up (Both in the screen capture below) in the same location.

Now on with the ClearArt......

Home Improvement (500 x 281)

JAG (500 x 281)

NCIS ClearArt - JohnWPB - 2009-08-15

I really need to stop going through my TV show library!!!!!

NCIS (500 x 281)

- Imaginos - 2009-08-15

JohnWPB Wrote:I really need to stop going through my TV show library!!!!!

NCIS (500 x 281)

you forgot to remove white background...

- reaven - 2009-08-15

hey JohnWPB could you make a post in the pm3 section so people can start use clearArts in others skins that would be very useful in the process of making an standard use of clearArt and maybe be adopted in thetvdb.com or something for mire widely use.

try to put all the references to this thread and of curse the .xml and/or code to make it work.. any help or question post it here or pm me. Thank you

P.S
Any other person that want to port this to other skins are more than welcome please let me know.

- JohnWPB - 2009-08-15

Imaginos Wrote:you forgot to remove white background...

Duh! It was late, and I forgot to turn off the white background testing layer before saving it out. It has been fixed now, and the above post is edited.

- JohnWPB - 2009-08-15

reaven Wrote:hey JohnWPB could you make a post in the pm3 section so people can start use clearArts in others skins that would be very useful in the process of making an standard use of clearArt and maybe be adopted in thetvdb.com or something for mire widely use.

try to put all the references to this thread and of curse the .xml and/or code to make it work.. any help or question post it here or pm me. Thank you

P.S
Any other person that want to port this to other skins are more than welcome please let me know.

Sure! I am just trying to clear up one little bug. Right now, if a TV episode is paused, and you leave the video screen, it remains showing.

This is from the DialogDeekBar.xml. I am trying to find the Group ID or control for the TV Video screen for the visible tag.

!Control.IsVisible(?)

The online "help" manual has been useless in finding a list of control numbers, as even a SIMPLE search for IsVisible/Control.IsVisible/!Control.IsVisible turns up ZERO results!!!!