Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] List View Rev2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] List View Rev2 (/showthread.php?tid=52422)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

- Leeuw - 2009-07-04

Hitcher Wrote:I'm working on creating a multi-mod version and I'd happily (with permission of course) add this List view as well.

Great news indeed! Thanks, Hitcher, you definitely have my permission

- neurosis13 - 2009-07-04

Hitcher Wrote:I'm working on creating a multi-mod version and I'd happily (with permission of course) add this List view as well.

good news!!!"!"!"Big Grin

- henrikyo - 2009-07-05

love the new additions to tvshow view etc, sadly i wont be updating since, u have opted to use the native flagging method. And I dont want to change the movie names of 1000 movies, so that the flags will pop up.

Have had perfect use of flagging workaround, tried the new one, and only the divx/bluray logos apperaed, and dts and dolby digital and some stuff, but studions and resolution was not there.

shame, cause i liked the new updates.

- Leeuw - 2009-07-05

henrikyo Wrote:love the new additions to tvshow view etc, sadly i wont be updating since, u have opted to use the native flagging method. And I dont want to change the movie names of 1000 movies, so that the flags will pop up.

Have had perfect use of flagging workaround, tried the new one, and only the divx/bluray logos apperaed, and dts and dolby digital and some stuff, but studions and resolution was not there.

shame, cause i liked the new updates.

I *highly* encourage you to check out ember media manager, a very slick new program which can more or less automate the process wrt your nfo files. Literally: it has an option "Revert Media Info Studio Tags" which will go through and fix all your studio data. The rest of the info gets pulled from the files themselves, so you shouldn't have to rename your movies.

I struggled with the decision to leave the studio tag method behind, but this is clearly the direction that xbmc is moving in generally and you are pretty much going to be forced to switch eventually if you want to stay up-to-date with everything.

- Leeuw - 2009-07-05

Current Version: 0.95 (5-Jul-2009)

UPDATE 5-JUL-2009:
(-) Added: watched overlays; clicking on detail menu items now sets them as the default (rather than the old way where cycling through a menu item would change it to the default); video aspect ratio shown for movies and tv episodes; various optimizations and performance tweaks

(-) Installation has been updated so as not to disturb existing mods -- see end of post #2 for install instructions. I am actually now developing on top of Hitcher's mod (previously I had been developing on djh's last github version of Auriga).

(more screenshots in first 2 posts)

- henrikyo - 2009-07-05

just a heads up, installed freshly new aeon, and your mod, and in the include_furniture.xml there is so info like these

<control type="image">
<posx>144</posx>
<posy>583</posy>
<width>993</width>
<height>137</height>
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(darkshowcase)">ListSpotLight</include>
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(darkshowcase)">ListSpotNight</include>
<include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
<include>Animation_HideShowcase</include>
<visible>Control.IsVisible(50)</visible>

Listspotlight isnt showing

- EvanXtreme - 2009-07-05

Very nice mod Leeuw, just running into a problem in my settings menu. I quicky browsed the thread but didn't notice any mention of the problem. I'm running a recent build of XBMC (Mac) and the latest version of auriga/your mod here. Pictures below:

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9876/picture1stq.png
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6085/picture2wfy.png

Anyone else having this problem? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks a ton.

-Evan

- Leeuw - 2009-07-06

Until Hitcher's multi-mod is released, here is a link to download my 720p folder -- which is Hitcher's mod with the list mod integrated (thanks to Hitcher for his permission to post this!). If you have not already installed Hitcher's mod, you will still need to download the rest of the files from here.

- Pr.Sinister - 2009-07-08

Hi,

Great mod!

Are you planning on making some specific settings/attributes for Files mode?

I only use List view in Seasons mode and Files mode. The list looks great in the
library but is very empty in files mode.

It would be nice if it would display thumbs and be wider to show more of the filename.

Thanks for your efforts!

- FernFerret - 2009-07-08

This looks like an EPIC mod, along with a bunch of the others. At work now, but I'll definitely install this one tonight, I'm curious how well they'll all play together, there are about 3 I want now...

Awesome Job!

--FF

- titusin - 2009-07-09

OMG, Hitcher's awesome mods and Leeuw's sleek list view!! Shocked

Yes, yes, yes.

Now, is it too much to ask to have them built in? :o

- Leeuw - 2009-07-09

Pr.Sinister Wrote:Are you planning on making some specific settings/attributes for Files mode?

I only use List view in Seasons mode and Files mode. The list looks great in the
library but is very empty in files mode.

It would be nice if it would display thumbs and be wider to show more of the filename.

Pr.Sinister, thanks for the feedback! Yes, I am planning on fixing up Files mode eventually (as well as Pictures). In light of this news, however, it sounds like library and files modes are going to be merged into one down the line. I'm sure it will be a while before that happens, though, so I still will get to files mode sooner or later. It will definitely display thumbs and not a bad idea to make the list items wider so that more of the file name shows (especially since there isn't much in the way of metadata to display for files... at least, as far as I know, I need to play around with it more).

What I've been working on: - Leeuw - 2009-07-09

Will still be a week or so before this is finished, but here is what I have been working on lately. This is what would be displayed when you hit right from the list (EDIT: Or will try to make an autofade/trigger option). Going right again displays the settings menu, which will include options to pick the default info to display while browsing the list. That should reduce the problem of having to cycle through 5 different pages to get to the one you want! (And it looks cool...):

[moved to post #107]

- cptplanet - 2009-07-10

hey, just tried to install your mod....but your block to replace doesnt exist in the includes....xml

ps: i´d love to see someone who´d make a nice tv show view (with the possibility to take the old show banners) Wink

greetz

- Leeuw - 2009-07-10

cptplanet Wrote:hey, just tried to install your mod....but your block to replace doesnt exist in the includes....xml

ps: i´d love to see someone who´d make a nice tv show view (with the possibility to take the old show banners) Wink

greetz

Sorry, copied that code block from Hitcher's mod so it was slightly different - the original post is now updated.

As far as tv show view, are you saying this mod would be a "nice" view if it had banners? Laugh I actually was thinking of making an option so the list itself would be banners instead of text -- sounds like there might be interest in that, so I will try to bump it up on my todo list!