• 1(current)
[MOD] List View Rev2
Rainbow 
Current Version: 0.96.3 (3-Sep-2009)

UPDATE 3-SEP-2009:
(-) Fixed: choppy animations when browsing movie library *9-Sep-09: Download link fixed*

UPDATE 24-Aug-2009:
(-) TV Show icons will use the 'default' thumbnail (instead of poster.jpg) if "Use TV Posters For Multiplex" is selected in Customize->Advanced->General. Still working on support for landscape icons (have to get it working with the dvd cases mod, which is a pain to code, so that is taking longer)

UPDATE 19-Aug-2009:
(-) Various fixes

UPDATE 16-Aug-2009:
(+) Added cd/dvd cases mod.

(-) Fixed: Highlight bar in wrong location for tv library when movies max view is enabled; List does not wrap at top and bottom; Default icons if no poster.jpg found.

UPDATE 15-Aug-2009:
(+) Added wide info panel in music, movie and tv show libraries (see screenshots below). Works in either trigger or autofade modes.

(-) Settings have been moved to top/default menu bar. Some settings were dropped, including the music roller (for now). I am going to be working on the cd/dvd cases mod next, and want to get that working without having to deal with the roller. But eventually I plan to bring it back.

(-) This now requires Hitcher's mod. I will post a version for merging with black's mod soon as well.

(-) Other various tweaks have been made to the layout and textures.

Includes_LowList.xml (requires Hitcher's mod from 21-Aug-09 or later)

-------

A replacement mod for Aeon's list view inspired by MiniMeedia's lowlist and hi list views.

TV SERIES IN HIGH LIST MODE:

TV EPISODE WIDE INFO PANEL:

MUSIC LIBRARY IN HIGH LIST MODE:

MUSIC LIBRARY WIDE INFO PANEL:

MOVIE LIBRARY IN HIGH LIST MODE:

MOVIE LIBRARY WIDE INFO PANEL:

Enjoy.
<Reserved>
thanks, this is great !
Cool i will try the easy way for testing and if that works for me i will add the mod in to my existing skin by editing my .xmls, and i will let you know how i get on thanks for the great mod..Smile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Cool i will try the easy way for testing and if that works for me i will add the mod in to my existing skin by editing my .xmls, and i will let you know how i get on thanks for the great mod..Smile

Thanks, let me know if you (the royal "you all" out there) have any issues with setup -- I am going on not much sleep at the moment. :o
I just copied the files directly into my auriga folder and it works fine.
The only 3 issues I wanna mention are:

The start and end of a list look a bit odd as the top/bottom 2 entries are empty. But I can't think of a way to do this differently myself. Maybe someone else has an idea.

The list entries overlap with the lines of the background. Is this intended? It looks a bit odd in my opinion but I saw that it looks that way on your screenshots as well.

There is no such line (mentioned above) for the top entry. The other 4 entries all do have such a line at their bottom.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Okay just noticed something else.

There seems to be some problem with the highlighting of the actual entry. In your screenshots the entry's text is colored in some kind of orange. This doesn't really work at my end. In Movies it only changes the color of the year column but not of the movie title column. In all the other views it doesn't change the color at all.

Ah and one question: Will you adjust this for the Pictures section as well? Because this doesn't really work at all atm. The picture shown doesn't change when you change the currently activated entry. But I will use Stripshow anyway so no hurry Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
This is some really nice work. I'll use this for my music views. Thanks.
Hey, this looks incredible, but each time I try to add it, I get this message: Incompatible skin. We require skins of version 2.10 or higher. I'm using the latest osx build, 20933. And the latest version of Auriga. I'm sure its a real simple thing, but I've spent some time now on it and have no clue what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for any help guys!
Montellese Wrote:The list entries overlap with the lines of the background. Is this intended? It looks a bit odd in my opinion but I saw that it looks that way on your screenshots as well.

There is no such line (mentioned above) for the top entry. The other 4 entries all do have such a line at their bottom.

Whoops, I must have broken that last night fixing the alignment for full vs slim views. Fixed, and new files updated in the first post (the only change is to ViewtypeList.xml).

Not sure what you mean by your second comment about the top entry -- can you elaborate?
buffslayer Wrote:Hey, this looks incredible, but each time I try to add it, I get this message: Incompatible skin. We require skins of version 2.10 or higher. I'm using the latest osx build, 20933. And the latest version of Auriga. I'm sure its a real simple thing, but I've spent some time now on it and have no clue what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for any help guys!

Weird... Are you using a recent svn build of xbmc?
Thanks for the reply. I believe I am, yes. Its the one that was posted yesterday on sshcs. Build 20933. Again, I'm on OSX so maybe that has something to do with it? This is where you get the latest builds, right? I've had no problems using auriga itself, and have been using it since the launch a while back. But I really love this mod you did, and since List View is my main view of choice, would really enjoy having it working, haha. Thanks again.
Leeuw Wrote:Not sure what you mean by your second comment about the top entry -- can you elaborate?

Sure I can. I took this screenshot and put some explanation into it (at least I tried).

The yellow lines show the entries having a bottom line. The red one points to the top entry which doesn't have such a bottom line like the rest.

I also put "circles" around the highlighting problem which only works for the year column for me.

Thx for the fix.
Moved to post below. [Will use this space later for an update]
Montellese Wrote:There seems to be some problem with the highlighting of the actual entry. In your screenshots the entry's text is colored in some kind of orange. This doesn't really work at my end. In Movies it only changes the color of the year column but not of the movie title column. In all the other views it doesn't change the color at all.

Ok, I'm an idiot, I forgot to add Includes.xml to the "easy" install pack. I'm surprised it even works as well as it does without that (about 25% of the code isn't being loaded)! Uploading now so check the first post in 2 mins.

Montellese Wrote:Ah and one question: Will you adjust this for the Pictures section as well? Because this doesn't really work at all atm. The picture shown doesn't change when you change the currently activated entry. But I will use Stripshow anyway so no hurry Wink

Yeah, I use Stripshow too, but I will get to pictures eventually for sure.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] List View Rev23