Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- azido - 2009-07-14

andyblac Wrote:OK ,thanks, did not know that Blush

i'm absolutely sure you didn't know - that's why i told you Wink

- logictester - 2009-07-14

hi andy, could you please take a look at this:
pan and zoom fanart

though i would remove the rotation part

- soder - 2009-07-14

What have happened to the original Stark or Auriga? Will there be no more updates, or is it just that andyblac is helping djh with it?

/Söder

- >>X<< - 2009-07-14

Loving the new list view but I'm seeing the following, program details on top of each other in full mode although it corrects itself when highlighted

That other little bug is still there where the All Season thumb stays in view when you select a season

Your doing a grand job wish I had your know how and talent guess I'll have to start doing some reading Shocked

- logictester - 2009-07-14

>>X<<' Wrote:Loving the new list view but I'm seeing the following, program details on top of each other in full mode although it corrects itself when highlighted

That other little bug is still there where the All Season thumb stays in view when you select a season

Your doing a grand job wish I had your know how and talent guess I'll have to start doing some reading Shocked

this is xbmc bug where if you have brakers in your nfo then this happens, just leave the plot in nfo as a single line and all should be cool

- soder - 2009-07-14

logictester Wrote:this is xbmc bug where if you have brakers in your nfo then this happens, just leave the plot in nfo as a single line and all should be cool

But thats not that easy if you just get the info from thetvdb.org?

/Söder

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-07-14

logictester Wrote:this is xbmc bug where if you have brakers in your nfo then this happens, just leave the plot in nfo as a single line and all should be cool

That may cause the same problem but in this case its not the cause my nfo's are single line untouched Oo

Same nfo's different version perfectly fine

- Hitcher - 2009-07-14

Try adding the section in bold in the Viewtype_List.xml.

Line 1131 -

<!-- <aligny>center</aligny>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,10" end="0,10" time="0" condition="Container.Content(seasons)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,-10" end="0,-10" time="0" condition="Container.Content(episodes) + [[IsEmpty(ListItem.Writer) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Plot)] | [!IsEmpty(ListItem.Writer) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Plot)]]">Conditional</animation> -->
<include>ListLabel_SubTV</include>
<include>subcolornofocus</include>

- curtis-r - 2009-07-15

Not sure if this is an Aeon, mod, or general XBMC issue, but recently after watching an entire movie and pressing stop, my screen goes black for roughly 10-15 seconds. I'm guessing it's trying to spin-up my server drives, though it should not be necessary b/c all xbmc database stuff is local. Only movies & music are on the server & I'm in Library mode. Anyone else seeing this?

- azido - 2009-07-15

BDPNA Wrote:My #1 mod continues to get better and better. Thanks Andy.

I am to the point now where this is my one and only mod to the stock Aeon. Anyone adding anything else on top of Andy's mod that he missed? Anything else that's good and plays well with Showmix?

i have to TOTALLY agree with that. compared to the original aeon auriga and the several other mods, this is by far the COMPLETEST collection of all the latest available additions and modifications to an already nice skin. plus, having the ability to go fullscreen and get rid of that smaller multiplex view djh invented with his latest builds makes me extremely happy. it made me say "oh no, i have a big screen, why not use it completely?" when i saw that changes - now i can.

personally, my own little wishlist to make it complete consists of rather cosmetic changes/additions:

1. i'd like to get the aspect ratio flagging added, it's nice and informative. maybe exchanging it with the imdb stars? we already have imdb information in multiplex view by label, and for me it's not really interesting what other ppl think about a movie i like Wink yeah, i know, i've already asked for this.

2. in fullscreen view for movies, the movie title on top should be moved to the left and be extended a bit like it already is for tv shows - having a small size for that huge letters being centered which leads to have it scrolling isn't nice (my taste, i know)

3. switching fullscreen mode on and off should be availabe in both vertical and horizontal menu. right now it's only availabe in vertical menu. kinda irritating..

4. i would love to see the dvd and cd-cases black used in his mod Wink they're really eye candy.

5. finally, andy: mind pointing me to the entry in font.xml which is the one used for the plot? i'd like to raise it's size a bit Wink

oh, and yes, i don't like to say so, but i guess i found another bug:

after playing around with different views/settings in music database plus switching between vertical and horizontal menu, i am now left with no access to any menu at all! Confused first thing i noticed was the menu did come up when entering i.e. artist view (without hitting arrow up to bring it in front), and now the menu dissapeared completely! also the multiplex info window does not come up where it should. still works on movie/tv-show views, though, so this must be music view related..

i can provide logs and screenshots if it helps you take it down..

- srk-mac - 2009-07-15

BDPNA Wrote:My #1 mod continues to get better and better. Thanks Andy.

I am to the point now where this is my one and only mod to the stock Aeon. Anyone adding anything else on top of Andy's mod that he missed? Anything else that's good and plays well with Showmix?

I agree wholeheartedly that Andyblac's mod is the definitive mod. If you're looking for something to add on top of this, the only thing that comes to mind is Leeuw's List View: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52422

Andy's new list view looks incredible, but Leeuw's is another option that looks impressive. Plays nice with this mod, as well.

- azido - 2009-07-15

something must have been really f*cked up my music view. now i can access the horizontal menu again, but cannot move to the right there - have to use arrow left to jump to the last entry and scroll further from left to right, which also stops around the middle position of options.

also, it looks like i've lost some textures for list view:

this is what i get when i open up the horizontal menu and try to scroll through the options (notice i cannot move more to the left when i reached this option:

in addition, there is no music fanart although i have enabled it when using list view in artist selection mode..

finally - what is THIS? Wink

Rolleyes

- patkhoo - 2009-07-15

curtis-r Wrote:Not sure if this is an Aeon, mod, or general XBMC issue, but recently after watching an entire movie and pressing stop, my screen goes black for roughly 10-15 seconds. I'm guessing it's trying to spin-up my server drives, though it should not be necessary b/c all xbmc database stuff is local. Only movies & music are on the server & I'm in Library mode. Anyone else seeing this?

I guess your library on a NAS share somewhere? It may be possible that even if the DB is local, XBMC does try a connect to see if the share is up or down. I could be wrong, but you might want to try with watching one or two local movies/videos to see if the problem occurs as well..

- Frozone - 2009-07-15

Hey,
First thx for this great MOD, and ur fast help and developing.

But I do have still 1 request: Can u add Language Flags?

The thing is I have lots of movies in different languages, but my girlfriend likes only to watch in spanish --> So I need to know which movies have which languages.

P.S. Perfect would be a sort-option something like Genres for languages ;-)

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-07-15

srk-mac Wrote:Andy's new list view looks incredible, but Leeuw's is another option that looks impressive. Plays nice with this mod, as well.

I agree works well with this mod but I'm loving Andy's list view, I know hitcher has both in his mod original and Leeuw's so that would be nice here to Leeuw said that his latest should be released at the weekend, Blacks cases view is also very nice IMHO

I don't like asking for stuff to be included really but its only because I don't want to move away from Andy's mod so hope he doesn't mind Big Grin