Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Home customization - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Home customization (/showthread.php?tid=54990)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

- snuffy1pro - 2009-08-22

Well if anybody can figure out a work around or fix, it's the awesome guys and gals in the XBMC community.

Keep up the great work. I'm sure things will smooth out re: this issue.

*currently using older 8-18 hitcher(manual download and install) with mod no issues...*

Just miss the dynamic (floaty) fanart.... I can wait.

Snuff

- CF2009 - 2009-08-30

New simple Custom Home Menu Mod
See 1st post...

- Batemann - 2009-08-30

Hi CF2009,

Is this now compatible with the latest Git of Hitchers mod? If yes, I'm gonna slap you. Been spending most of last night getting your older home cust. to work with hitchers...

- CF2009 - 2009-08-30

Batemann Wrote:Hi CF2009,

Is this now compatible with the latest Git of Hitchers mod? If yes, I'm gonna slap you. Been spending most of last night getting your older home cust. to work with hitchers...

Big GrinNodBlush

- Batemann - 2009-08-30

CF2009 Wrote:Big GrinNodBlush
Ah Crap. Laugh Thanks. Will Test Right now. Can I Just copy everything over it the Hitched Folder?

- Batemann - 2009-08-30

Allright. Here is the Deal:

I use the SVn from last night. I have an up to date Hitcher-Git. I Make A copy of that folder for testing purposes. I Copy all the files in Your Repository and copy these over the Hitcher-copy. I have 2 problems, one is cosmetic, and one is a little les friendly. Here are 2 screenshots:

The Focused Item in The Submenu is not displaying the way it's supposed to be: Screen.

And When I go to Movies or Tvshows, this is the only screen I get. I Can't change anything. It looks like this, and keeps looking like this.

These are the same 2 problems I had last night with your older version of the mod. I double checked if I am doing something wrong, But can't find anything. I removed All of my skin settings in guisettings.xml, emtied my cache. Renamed a few skins. No change.

Do you have Any ideas? This is driving me nuts. I SO want to use your mod together with Hitcher's.
Thanks.

- azido - 2009-08-30

Batemann Wrote:Allright. Here is the Deal:

I use the SVn from last night. I have an up to date Hitcher-Git. I Make A copy of that folder for testing purposes. I Copy all the files in Your Repository and copy these over the Hitcher-copy. I have 2 problems, one is cosmetic, and one is a little les friendly. Here are 2 screenshots:

The Focused Item in The Submenu is not displaying the way it's supposed to be: Screen.

And When I go to Movies or Tvshows, this is the only screen I get. I Can't change anything. It looks like this, and keeps looking like this.

These are the same 2 problems I had last night with your older version of the mod. I double checked if I am doing something wrong, But can't find anything. I removed All of my skin settings in guisettings.xml, emtied my cache. Renamed a few skins. No change.

Do you have Any ideas? This is driving me nuts. I SO want to use your mod together with Hitcher's.
Thanks.

looks like you get the same troubles we had on showmix.. Oo except the results are different. do you get invalid include error messages in xbmc.log?

- CF2009 - 2009-08-30

Batemann Wrote:Allright. Here is the Deal:

Thanks.

the one i added today to the 1st post is not the one you download . All you get with the "New simple Custom Home Menu Mod" is the "Add 10 Custom links on the main menu" bit of the mod...

But for the full mod what i'm updating Smile
Batemann Wrote:The Focused Item in The Submenu is not displaying the way it's supposed to be: Screen.
Fix...

Batemann Wrote:And When I go to Movies or Tvshows, this is the only screen I get. I Can't change anything. It looks like this, and keeps looking like this.
Working on that right now Wink

- Batemann - 2009-08-30

CF2009 Wrote:the one i added today to the 1st post is not the one you download . All you get with the "New simple Custom Home Menu Mod" is the "Add 10 Custom links on the main menu" bit of the mod...

But for the full mod what i'm updating Smile

Fix...

Working on that right now Wink

So I'm just impatient. hehe. :-) Cool. Thanks a lot, take your time, and If I can help let me know. I will be back here in an hour or so.

- Batemann - 2009-09-01

HI CF2009. Any news? :-)

- BigBlack - 2009-09-01

i don't undestand... can't be used with other skin? Now i use horizon... how can i use this new menu style?

- CF2009 - 2009-09-02

Small update see 1st post

Batemann Wrote:HI CF2009. Any news? :-)
it's starting to look like the full mod will not work right with Hitcher skin mod at all and it's not looking like a skin/mod coding bug so there is not much i can do aboutSad
if you are looking to use the full mod you would need to use auriga..

BigBlack Wrote:i don't undestand... can't be used with other skin? Now i use horizon... how can i use this new menu style?

this mod is for Aeon not Horizonz...

- Batemann - 2009-09-02

CF2009 Wrote:Small update see 1st post

it's starting to look like the full mod will not work right with Hitcher skin mod at all and it's not looking like a skin/mod coding bug so there is not much i can do aboutSad
if you are looking to use the full mod you would need to use auriga...

Bummer. I have used Showmix for a while, but in the new version the amount of views has diminished a little too much. I will check out this one: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55600

Thanks for your work and worries. good luck man. Are you still gonna actively develop on this, or are you gonna do something else?

- Dannydeman - 2009-10-29

I use the latest DX SVN, and the Hitch mod. Problem is that I get stuck in the mainmenu. Can't navigate through the menu, it sticks on one item, but I do hear sound.

- phil65 - 2009-10-29

Should be solved in latest SVN.
Try 24000 or newer.