Kodi Community Forum
ISO Mounter - third-party software for auto Blu-ray ISO / IMG image mount on Windows - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: General Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Forum: Windows (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Thread: ISO Mounter - third-party software for auto Blu-ray ISO / IMG image mount on Windows (/showthread.php?tid=65556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

- bher20 - 2010-05-14

runner Wrote:OK so for the life of me I can't get it to only play the filenames that have bluray.iso in them. It keeps loading the script for EVERY .iso file...any ideas?

Ok we are going to need some information, can you give us a file name of one of you blurays?

- runner - 2010-05-19

bher20 Wrote:Ok we are going to need some information, can you give us a file name of one of you blurays?

Sure...here is the filename I have

Bluray = NATIONAL_TREASURE_2.bluray.iso
DVD = NEW_IN_TOWN.iso

Here is my config file

<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="iso" filename="*bluray.iso" player="TMTPlayer Mount ISO"/>
</rules>

This works for ANY iso so it plays both my DVD's and my BluRays Oo

- -wde- - 2010-05-19

did you try
".*Bluray.*"
where the period is before the asterisk?

- runner - 2010-05-19

-wde- Wrote:did you try
".*Bluray.*"
where the period is before the asterisk?

AWESOME MAN!!!!

Thanks so much...was driving me crazy!

Player core factory file - KGRICK - 2010-06-11

I don't seem to have this folder to store the player core factory file ( c:\users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata) any idea's?

- -wde- - 2010-06-11

That is the location assuming that you are not running in portable mode AND you are using Windows7 or Vista.

If you are using WinXP or anything earlier, you will find the XBMC folder in C:\Documents and Settings\%USERNAME%\Application Data...

The AppData folder is hidden by default. I find the easiest way around this is to navigate to the folder C:\Users\%USERNAME%\ and the click in the address bar and type in the AppData portion and hit enter. You should now see the Roaming folder.

Also, please note that %USERNAME% is a variable and you should replace it with whatever username you use to log in to windows with.

thanks - KGRICK - 2010-06-12

hey thanks, i found it but when i copy the playercorefactory file from the web site and try to paste it in the user apps directory the paste option is greyed out?

- -wde- - 2010-06-12

Quote: i found it but when i copy the playercorefactory file from the web site and try to paste it
Why not download the xml file from the web, and then drag and drop it into the folder?

Please give me some more info.

1. Which version of windows are you using (XP, Vista, 7, 64-bit)?
2. Which version of XBMC have you installed?
3. From where are you trying to download the playercorefactory.xml file?

Have you checked to see if the playercorefactory.xml file is located in C:\Program Files\XBMC\userdata
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\userdata if you are on a 64-bit OS

If it is there you could just copy the file (drag and drop) it into the ...AppData\Roaming\XBMC\Userdata folder (if you're on Win7 or Vista).

Everything Working Just One Error Please Help - okiee82 - 2010-08-08

Using Windows 7 the latest XBMC build and using all the information here I can open dvd iso directly in XBMC and Blu Ray iso in external Arc Soft Total Media Player.. The only problem is when I go to my blu ray there is an error everytime that reads getFps.Vbs error I can click proceed yes and blu ray seem to play fine... The error happens right away after cmd does its thing Tried seaching Please HELP! Any way to hide the cmd put it underneath everything for a clean lookHuh

Also off subject but how do I get XBMC to recogonise that it is a blu ray and 1080 and dts audio.. I tried it in the file name just doesnt seem to find it thats a smaller issue but a issue

Thanks For Any Help!!!!

- bher20 - 2010-08-10

okiee82 Wrote:Using Windows 7 the latest XBMC build and using all the information here I can open dvd iso directly in XBMC and Blu Ray iso in external Arc Soft Total Media Player.. The only problem is when I go to my blu ray there is an error everytime that reads getFps.Vbs error I can click proceed yes and blu ray seem to play fine... The error happens right away after cmd does its thing Tried seaching Please HELP! Any way to hide the cmd put it underneath everything for a clean lookHuh

Also off subject but how do I get XBMC to recogonise that it is a blu ray and 1080 and dts audio.. I tried it in the file name just doesnt seem to find it thats a smaller issue but a issue

Thanks For Any Help!!!!

I have just finished putting the finishing touches on a completely recoded version of my program, refer to the first post to download it and see if it fixes your problem.

- douver - 2010-08-15

I been using version 2.02 and its been working great except for the jump back to the Desktop & dos window that appears before TMT starts. I've tried using 3.02 but TMT now freezes & crashes. I've got the latest java, put msvcr71.dll in the prog dir & changed everything to point to ISO Mounter.exe instead of ISO Mount ini.exe. The readme file with the latest version still refers to ISO Mount ini.exe. What am I doing wrong?

Win7 x64 : XBMC SVN r32596 : TMT 3.0.1.185

- ilumin8y - 2010-09-16

hi guys,
i hope you can help me, i´ve tried all 3 (1.0,2.0,3.0) batch/exe files on the first page but none of them is working. i´ve changed the playercorefactory but when i press play in xbmc nothing happens at all. xbmc shows the external player started window but nothing more, no window, no mounting, no playersoftware.
my playercorefactory with iso mounter 3.0 looks like this:
<player name="TMTPlayer Mount ISO" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISO Mounter.exe</filename>
<args></args>
<forceontop>false</forceontop>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hidecursor>false</hidecursor>
</player>
</players>

<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="iso" filename="*.iso" player="TMTPlayer Mount ISO"/>
</rules>

i´m using power dvd 10 ultra, virtual clone drive, windows 7 and dharma beta 2. when i mount an iso without xbmc everything works.

i hope you can help me

- Lumpee - 2010-09-18

I think you are missing the ini file mate.

Here is a copy of mine.

Code:
<playercorefactory>
  <players>
    <player name="TMTPlayer Mount ISO" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
    <filename>C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISO Mounter.exe</filename>
    <args>-iso "{1}" -useIni "C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\ISOMount.ini"</args>
            <forceontop>false</forceontop>
            <hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
            <hidecursor>false</hidecursor>
        </player>
  </players>

<rules action="prepend">
      <rule filetypes="iso" filename="*.iso" player="TMTPlayer Mount ISO"/>
  </rules>
</playercorefactory>

You need to configure the ini to point to the various software used as in original instructions.

- 214studios - 2010-09-19

I'm trying my best but still can't get it to work. I didn't see any directions for installing version 3. The download contains the same directions that were written for the earlier version. Can someone explain how implemented v3 is different that the previous version?
Thanks!

- Lumpee - 2010-09-21

I believe the instructions are the same, just replace ISO Mount ini.exe with the new ISO Mounter.exe, it works for me that way anyway.

It only works a couple of times then stops working for some reason. I get the windows "stopped working" pop up so I use eventghost and pskill to kill ISO Mounter.exe after TMT3 launches and eventghost to eject the iso when TMT3 closes. Works everytime that way.