Kodi Community Forum
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread (/showthread.php?tid=71954)

- mcborzu - 2010-05-31

Update 5-31

I usually post what was new* but after three days and you guys killing me with uploads plus the all the renaming I just didn't have the time...

Anyways, USE THIS LINK to download one by one. It is now updated with the new naming scheme. thebigbangtheory-80379.png

Users should now search shows like "The Big Bang Theory" as "thebigbangtheroy" but 9/10 times after 3-5 letters you should hit the correct match, if there.

*I'm current up to post 472

- Sranshaft - 2010-05-31

Started going through Showtime's list of shows and doing the ones that aren't done yet...next up will be HBO I think.

- ppic - 2010-05-31

mcborzu Wrote:Update 5-31

I usually post what was new* but after three days and you guys killing me with uploads plus the all the renaming I just didn't have the time...

Anyways, USE THIS LINK to download one by one. It is now updated with the new naming scheme. thebigbangtheory-80379.png

Users should now search shows like "The Big Bang Theory" as "thebigbangtheroy" but 9/10 times after 3-5 letters you should hit the correct match, if there.

*I'm current up to post 472

Miam ! I'm going to start coding Big Grin

- Vorm - 2010-05-31

Sranshaft Wrote:Image

Thank you so much, Sranshaft. Excellent work.

Just Chuggington now and that is all my TV Shows sorted.

I did have Caprica which I couldnt find a logo for but I only had the pilot so I just deleted it Smile

- MarkAsRead - 2010-05-31

ppic Wrote:Miam ! I'm going to start coding Big Grin

So you should be done by now, 15 minutes wasn't it? Big Grin

Woohoo

- hikaricore - 2010-05-31

Vorm Wrote:I did have Caprica which I couldnt find a logo for but I only had the pilot so I just deleted it Smile

There are atleast 4 versions of the Caprica logo in existence if you ever need it again. :p

- ppic - 2010-05-31

MarkAsRead Wrote:So you should be done by now, 15 minutes wasn't it? Big Grin

Woohoo

i'm at work for now ... Sad

- Maxoo - 2010-05-31

Sad Imaginos didn't manage to get them supported by xbmcstuff...

- ppic - 2010-05-31

Maxoo Wrote:Sad Imaginos didn't manage to get them supported by xbmcstuff...

it will i think, but maybe he don't have time actually.Sad

- mcborzu - 2010-05-31

As much as I love xbmcstuff the chances of these making it into XBMC is greatly enhanced if they make it into thetvdb, which szsori said he wants to do. Now it's up to us to keep the quality and quantity going...

- Maxoo - 2010-05-31

yup, you're right.

- Sranshaft - 2010-05-31

Vorm Wrote:Thank you so much, Sranshaft. Excellent work.

Just Chuggington now and that is all my TV Shows sorted.

Thanks for the kind words mate. Here you go! Now you're all set. Big Grin

- Vorm - 2010-05-31

Sranshaft Wrote:Thanks for the kind words mate. Here you go! Now you're all set. Big Grin

Absolute star!!

Cheers matey Big Grin

- Maxoo - 2010-05-31

You're on fire man !
Thanks for all the work you put in this.

- ppic - 2010-05-31

please don't forget the "-" before the tvdb id, i've seen some that haven't, if needed mcborzu i can name you files that miss it.

edit: well finally just one : strikeback148581.png