• 1(current)
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread
Information 
This is the place to download, request, or point out a logo to be fixed.

***If you want to download one by one or request a logo go to - LockStockMods.net - Check it out!, Many thx to Kode!!

Alright, it seems like we're still not making a massive amount of progress on getting people to submit logos (of reasonable quality).
I had an idea that might help and figured I'd share it here. We currently have 407 requests and I'm getting about 10 submissions a week most of which are denied to due poor quality.
Really the hardest part of this process is one of the following:

A) Finding quality artwork to be stripped for logo usage.
B) Properly identifying and matching fonts in cases where A is not possible.
C) Creatively making up a logo for a series that either has none or A & B aren't possible for.

Now what I'd like you folks to do is the legwork here for me, and in turn I will make as many of the current requests as possible as time permits on weekends and days I'm off work early.

A) Find me quality artwork. And I stress QUALITY. ClearLogos are 400x155 pixels, as such the logos on the images you find me will need to be atleast this size but I prefer if they are larger. The larger the better, this makes the cutout work, etc, much much easier. For best results light coloured logos should be on a dark background and dark ones should be on a light background. I know this is not always possible but it's a pain in the ass to cut out a dark logo on a background that almost matches it. >.> Please do your best and find me good art and I will make logos happen. Avoid images like gifs etc unless the quality is amazing. If you find me pngs with transparency of reasonable size I will be able to turn these around almost immediately, hell even you could do so. In addition if you can find me vector art: ai, eps, svg, and sometimes contained in pdfs (but don't count on it) this would be perfect as I can size it however I need without significant loss of quality.
B) As I mentioned in cases where A is unreasonable or even impossible font matching is required and text must be set manually. So what you can do to assist is find me the fonts, either the names of the fonts or even links to font downloads of exact or close matches. There are tons of font sites like fontspace, fontjunkie, etc that have thousands of free fonts some even tailored especially for tvshows by fans. Having to click a link and download a font as opposed to going and figuring out what is what and then tracking the damn things down is time consuming and aggravating and stifles the process while croudsourcing such as I'm attempting distributes the load and saves the artists hassle.
C) Finally in cases where A and B are not possible in any way shape or form. Example shows that don't have a logo (yes they exist) or really old shows where any resemblance of a logo has been long since lost to the fate of time, I'll need ideas of where to start and what things should look like. Links to fan sites, crude mockups, etc will help in these cases and shows that would otherwise sit without logo might have them.

Finally please stick to the 407 shows that are currently in request, I also urge you to stop requesting so many damn shows at a time this endless pile has been building for months and even when we plow through 100 or so 50-80 more pop up in their place.
I'd really like to clear out the current queue entirely and with a little help it can be done.

Lets make this happen.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Skins mods

Below are some quick proof of concept mods for:

NIGHT

Aeon - Aeon65 1.0
**UPDATE**
Support for EKIM232's mod
- Landscape Multiplex and Poster Mutiplex - DOWNLOAD

Confluence

Xperience

BIGAlaska - Red Slate

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
good work !
...done
You may want to consider posting requests in the thread so anyone can do them. :p

Here's my modified Alaska landscape view that I used for testing logos, I've not check it outside of Red Slate so it may not be colour compatible with other schemes.

Viewtype_Landscape.xml
Can I make a request for Penn & Teller's Bullshit!, Planet Earth, Survivor Man, The IT Crowd and The Whitest Kids U Know? Otherwise, great job and looking forward to Night!
The IT Crowd already has a logo. Check the sets before requesting.
this is amazing... I do have a crap load of requests tho.. :X

A Haunting
Ace of Cakes
CSI - Miami
Deadliest Catch
Dirty Jobs
Fear Itself
Frasier
Ghost Adventures
Ghost Hunters Academy
Ghost Whisper
grounded for life
how its made
king of the hill
Millennium
paranormal State
project runway
Solitary
step by step
supernatural
The Black Donnellys
king of queens
the loop
the war at home
titus
undercover boss
The New Adventures of Superman & The Black Donnellys already exist in the pack.
If I get some time and feel up to it later this week I may take a look at some of the others.
hikaricore Wrote:The New Adventures of Superman & The Black Donnellys already exist in the pack.
If I get some time and feel up to it later this week I may take a look at some of the others.

I didnt see the black donnelly's but I will take another gander.. thanks!
This is post is for keeping track of Requests

Astrorobot http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=133791&lid=15
Britans Got Talent http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=80727&lid=7
Boston Legal -NEEDS REPAIR
Doctor Who Confidential
Derren Brown Investigates
Fist of the North Star 2 http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=85193&lid=7
how its made
important things with demetri martin
Jeeves and Wooster http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=76934
the job
Keeping Up Appearances http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=78079