Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

- canadave - 2012-01-22

gjlp Wrote:There is no setting in ReFocus to enable TV Tunes as there is in other skins so it doesn't appear it supports TV Tunes Sad

It has built-in support as far as I'm aware, and the TVTunes addon only needs to be enabled in the addons section. Try it.

- Jeroen - 2012-01-22

username145 Wrote:Fantastic skin Jeroen, new favourite

Was wondering how to get this view type (and that kind of fan art I suppose) in the hulu addon? All I see is list view and I think poster, with varying amounts of aspect ratio violations :p

You should be able to get by choosing slide view if you use the latest git. The various aspect ratio violations is something I can't do much about as hulu uses totally different size thumbs.

aoaaron Wrote:got it, thank you. is it possible to install xbmc eden and still have the old xbmc too?
You can have two seperate installs but your profile will be shared between the two I think. Back up your profile just to be sure.

Quote:also on 0.91 is there a way to get a file viewer for videos? is it available on the new one?
I don't know what you mean by file viewer.

canadave Wrote:It has built-in support as far as I'm aware, and the TVTunes addon only needs to be enabled in the addons section. Try it.
Must have been a mod as there's no built-in support.

- henrava - 2012-01-22

shadylog Wrote:...

But now every video plays with the info dialog on. If i press info the time/finishtime shows up in the upper right corner, but the info dialog stays on..

The info dialog itself has no background and seems like the old classic info dialog.

Pressing the menu button gives the menu dialog and removes the info dialog yay, but it comes right back again when menu dialog is gone...

I also have this problem. Can you have a look at this ?

- maxsql - 2012-01-22

im stuck on 0.9.2 svn - i think this is a github build right?
sadly im not able to update from repo nor from zip file

does a github build block updates? also when i remove the current build
next time i boot into xbmc its there again

im a little lost here - forum search and googling didn't help

I'm on eden btw - please help me

- torran1 - 2012-01-22

henrava Wrote:I also have this problem. Can you have a look at this ?

Me 2 =)

- Jeroen - 2012-01-23

shadylog Wrote:I found a bug with your latest bleeding edge git version. I cloned the latest, ran Texturepacker again.

But now every video plays with the info dialog on. If i press info the time/finishtime shows up in the upper right corner, but the info dialog stays on..

The info dialog itself has no background and seems like the old classic info dialog.

Pressing the menu button gives the menu dialog and removes the info dialog yay, but it comes right back again when menu dialog is gone..

Any way to fix this jeroen?

henrava Wrote:I also have this problem. Can you have a look at this ?

torran1 Wrote:Me 2 =)

You need to update from git. This problem was fixed shortly after I noticed it. Update to Eden Beta 2 while you're at it, as Beta 1 may have been related to the problem.

- AnalBeard - 2012-01-23

copied and pasted from my separate thread, probably best to keep any bug reports in the same place:

ok, so first off i want to say just how much i love this skin, it's gorgeous, there's no other word for it.

i have found this to be an issue though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdXIR8kBaPo

can anyone help? i'm running 0.9.5 on an ATV2 with Eden beta 2.

- johnm109r - 2012-01-23

Hi jeroen Smile As i would love to try this skin out but no matter how I install it by your repo or the skin only...it gives me on the top part of the screen where you install the skin it says "Downloading addons" and thats about it it never finishes...I'm not at my home at the moment so i can't paste the logs...and was wondering if i'm doing something wrong...to install the skin..

I'm tring to install this on a APTV2 Eden-B2...

Also installing any other skins work fine...

- Jeroen - 2012-01-23

johnm109r Wrote:Hi jeroen Smile As i would love to try this skin out but no matter how I install it by your repo or the skin only...it gives me on the top part of the screen where you install the skin it says "Downloading addons" and thats about it it never finishes...I'm not at my home at the moment so i can't paste the logs...and was wondering if i'm doing something wrong...to install the skin..

I'm tring to install this on a APTV2 Eden-B2...

Also installing any other skins work fine...

I think the Google code SVN (where the repo add-on is pulling the skin installation files from) is having problems. It's very slow for me and it regularly gives me errors. Should be a temporary problem I guess.

- johnm109r - 2012-01-23

Jeroen Wrote:I think the Google code SVN (where the repo add-on is pulling the skin installation files from) is having problems. It's very slow for me and it regularly gives me errors. Should be a temporary problem I guess.

So what your saying is i guess is to wait for it to be fixed ?

- maxsql - 2012-01-23

Jeroen Wrote:You need to update from git. This problem was fixed shortly after I noticed it. Update to Eden Beta 2 while you're at it, as Beta 1 may have been related to the problem.

Im on Eden Beta 2
How do i Update from git??

- freshmikeb - 2012-01-23

Was going to post to advise the music OSD was broken while playing tunes and the option in reFocus settings was borked too ... but looks like you just fixed in a build 45 mins ago. thanks!

While I'm here, might as well see if you'd consider the following:

1. music/album/list view - add time for each track right justified under rating (on line where artist is left justified. i have a 100K+ music library and seeing track times in lists would be great (for everyone I'm sure!).

2. create settings options to enable/disable the watch list and tv next aired functions. disabling would subsequently remove the <onload> lines at the beginning of Home.xml and Startup.xml

In regards to 2, I realize you state that you're developing the skin for essentially your needs and that you run a HTPC with decent power.... BUT your skin happens to be the most well designed available AND also happens to run _really_ well on the ATV2. It's only when the watchlist/tv next aired stuff was added that my system started to choke and suck. My media is on a server on my network, accessed via NFS (which is fast) but with huge libraries there is a fat pause upon every startup and upon every return to the home menu.

I've just been deleting the <onload> lines from Home.xml and Startup.xml every time I install a new build (which is almost every time you do a new git build -- I'm obsessive). And I can continue to do that but there are probably a lot of people that don't dig that deep in that would benefit from the big performance boost that would occur if there were settings toggles.

Beautiful work, btw.

dank u wel,
mike b.

- canadave - 2012-01-23

freshmikeb Wrote:2. create settings options to enable/disable the watch list and tv next aired functions. disabling would subsequently remove the <onload> lines at the beginning of Home.xml and Startup.xml

In regards to 2, I realize you state that you're developing the skin for essentially your needs and that you run a HTPC with decent power.... BUT your skin happens to be the most well designed available AND also happens to run _really_ well on the ATV2. It's only when the watchlist/tv next aired stuff was added that my system started to choke and suck. My media is on a server on my network, accessed via NFS (which is fast) but with huge libraries there is a fat pause upon every startup and upon every return to the home menu.

I've just been deleting the <onload> lines from Home.xml and Startup.xml every time I install a new build (which is almost every time you do a new git build -- I'm obsessive). And I can continue to do that but there are probably a lot of people that don't dig that deep in that would benefit from the big performance boost that would occur if there were settings toggles.

Beautiful work, btw.

dank u wel,
mike b.

After testing this, I'm agreed on that idea here. Settings toggle would be nice Smile I just deleted the onload lines from Home.xml and Startup.xml as Mike suggested, and my XBMC speeded up quite a bit (on loading the home screen on startup, and also loading the home screen from any other screen). I have the same situation--media stored on NAS and loaded via NFS using ATV2.

- AnalBeard - 2012-01-23

AnalBeard Wrote:copied and pasted from my separate thread, probably best to keep any bug reports in the same place:

ok, so first off i want to say just how much i love this skin, it's gorgeous, there's no other word for it.

i have found this to be an issue though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdXIR8kBaPo

can anyone help? i'm running 0.9.5 on an ATV2 with Eden beta 2.

anyone?

- deanmv - 2012-01-23

AnalBeard Wrote:anyone?

Mine was like this when I was running Dirty Regions on the wrong setting. Do you have that on?