Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

- Jeroen - 2011-07-14

MaDDoGo Wrote:Sorry, I've been busy. I have no idea why this is happening... but it happens with all contents (banner, logo, cleartart, etc) Anyone has any idea of why?

In DialogSelect.xml look up the container with ID 6, and change the ListItem.Icon to ListItem.Thumb. Then it will show the banner/logo images as well.

- nero120 - 2011-07-14

Hi guys, my info ticker at the bottom of the home screen never has any file info in it, is there anything I have to do to get this top update?

Loving ReFocus by the way, it's by far the best skin!

- dnalleh - 2011-07-14

Sranshaft Wrote:From the main menu, Videos > Browse.

It jumps straight to the library. At first i could access in file mode, but after scanning for media it dissapeared.

- Jeroen - 2011-07-14

Files mode as you know it doesn't exist anymore in nightly XBMC builds. Please, as requested, do not report issues with running reFocus 0.9.2 on 10.1/Dharma builds as it's not meant to be used on it. Use reFocus 0.8.9.6 instead or install a nightly build.

- Jeroen - 2011-07-14

nero120 Wrote:Hi guys, my info ticker at the bottom of the home screen never has any file info in it, is there anything I have to do to get this top update?

Loving ReFocus by the way, it's by far the best skin!

Do you want it to show the RSS feed, or the library info? For the library info make sure "show status bar" is enabled in skin settings->homescreen. There's nothing else you need to do if you're using a recent nightly build.

For the RSS feed make sure "show rss news feeds" is enabled in settings->appearance->skin

- Galefury - 2011-07-14

Jeroen Wrote:In DialogSelect.xml look up the container with ID 6, and change the ListItem.Icon to ListItem.Thumb. Then it will show the banner/logo images as well.
Thanks. Maybe you will consider adding this in the official version. Big Grin

- Jeroen - 2011-07-14

Galefury Wrote:Thanks. Maybe you will consider adding this in the official version. Big Grin

Already done for the next release Wink It was planned before, but there was some related things/issues with it that needed correcting (the using thumb instead of icon thing being one of them)

exiting the subtitle plugin - HydroDiOxide - 2011-07-15

I may have found a bug in the 0.9.1 release. While playing a movie I go to the OSD>get subtitle menu to get myself some subs. However, I am not able to exit this menu. Neither by pushing the back button or by pushing the OSD button again. The back button brings me back to the Movies menu (and all the way back when I keep pushing it as it is supposed to) while still showing the subtitle plugin menu. The OSD button brings me to the now playing menu while ztill showing the get subtitle menu...Huh

Can anyone confirm this is a bug or is there something wrong my configuration (though all of this works fine in Alaska Revisited)

- Jeroen - 2011-07-16

HydroDiOxide Wrote:I may have found a bug in the 0.9.1 release. While playing a movie I go to the OSD>get subtitle menu to get myself some subs. However, I am not able to exit this menu. Neither by pushing the back button or by pushing the OSD button again. The back button brings me back to the Movies menu (and all the way back when I keep pushing it as it is supposed to) while still showing the subtitle plugin menu. The OSD button brings me to the now playing menu while ztill showing the get subtitle menu...Huh

Can anyone confirm this is a bug or is there something wrong my configuration (though all of this works fine in Alaska Revisited)

This may be related to: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11741

Pressing the OSD button will indeed not work as you're not in the OSD anymore once the subtitles add-on is open.
Using escape or back should work, but indeed as you say at the moment you're taken back to the movies list instead of the video.
As I understand it, this is because of recent changes in XBMC and the add-on needs to be updated to remedy this.
I am seeing the same behavior in other skins at the moment.

- Jeroen - 2011-07-16

For all you meteojunkies, I've bitten the bullet and started work on weather+ support.

And I'm already regretting it OoLaugh

- bandelguy - 2011-07-16

Jeroen Wrote:For all you meteojunkies, I've bitten the bullet and started work on weather+ support.

And I'm already regretting it OoLaugh

At last............Laugh

Please delete this post... - BedBuddy - 2011-07-16

Please delete this post...

bee-you-tee-full - PhilipJFry - 2011-07-17

Excellent skin! As great as it looks, it performs surprisingly well on the ATV2.

Haven't skinned before, but I do plan on modding this as my first.

- kyotocafe - 2011-07-18

Congratulations for this skin.
It is really really good. I have just found it and I am loving it so far.
It is simple and yet so elegant. Very good work and highly recommended.

- Sabish - 2011-07-18

Jeroen Wrote:Changing the color value for "Selected" in colors/default.xml should take care of that (in most places)

Thanks a lot Jeroen, that did the trick (forget my second question, it's fine this way)

I also posted a question on the main thread, but no one seems to have an answer, so i post it here, in case you have time to look into it :

Sabish Wrote:Hi everyone,
My question is simple : i'm using refocused 0.8.9.6 on an ATV2, and it's working great : i love the skin (beautiful and very responsive), but ther's one thing that i like better on the newest 0.9.1 version : the now playing screen (when you listen to a CD). I would like to have the one included in 0.9.1 for my 0.8.9.6 version of refocused. Does anyone know how to do that ?

Of course, i already tried to copy the MusicVisualisation.xml file from 0.9.1 to my 0.8.9.6 720p folder, but it just doesn't work (no difference at all). I guess it' s a little bit more complicated than that.

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Thanks a lot

Thanks again, and keep up the good work !