Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=76182)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - m1mi.dan0s - 2012-05-29

(2012-04-19, 17:09)kricker Wrote: Plus Popeye has made most of it irrelevant with his add-ons. The management part is still usefull.

And which addon might that be?

RE: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - kricker - 2012-05-29

(2012-05-29, 07:02)brando56894 Wrote: I just tried to install it in eden and it says it was added and enabled but I can't seem to find it in the list of available add-ons.
Look under video Add-ons. I need to fix it to go back into programs add-ons, but I had forgotten. I will do that today.

RE: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - kricker - 2012-05-29

(2012-05-29, 12:26)m1mi.dan0s Wrote:
(2012-04-19, 17:09)kricker Wrote: Plus Popeye has made most of it irrelevant with his add-ons. The management part is still usefull.

And which addon might that be?
Pneumatic and Newznab.

RE: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - SpiderDice - 2012-07-25

So this doesn't work with Eden? Is there another automated solution that can download NZBs from XBMC?

If so, can it work with the new interface of nzbs.org where you can mark shows that you are watching and they all appear under "My Shows".

Thanks for your assistance!

-SpiderDice

RE: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - kricker - 2012-07-25

Checkout Popeye's add-ons for that functionality.

RE: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - Deano316 - 2012-08-01

Unintentionally one-starred this thread (whilst using my iPad). If someone could either remove or five-star it I'd appreciate it. I've tried myself but had no luck Confused

RE: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - kricker - 2012-08-01

I'm not sure if that can be done or not, but no worries. This plugin is not being worked on at the moment anyhow.

RE: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - Burke - 2012-10-22

Hi kricker,

first of all thanks for grate addon Smile

I have rather slow connection so I tend to do all downloading by night, but i don't like my htpc being up all night and not
downloading anything.

I made a small simple script to check if sabnzbd+ queue is epty and is it processing, unpacking, checking or repairing anything,
if not it sends my htpc to sleep.

If you would be interested to add such functionality to your addon I could send it to you.

RE: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - kricker - 2012-10-22

Thanks for the offer, but SABnzbd already has ways to let the computer go to sleep when it is done. Plus I do not have to to work on this right now. If I ever get time and motivated to dig back into it, I may ask you for that.

RE: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - Burke - 2012-10-22

No problem,

thanks for replay Smile

RE: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - bluenote - 2012-12-09

Does this work with frodo beta? I'm not sure if i have a local problem or not?

RE: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - kricker - 2012-12-10

I'm not sure if it does and I doubt I'll have time to update it.

RE: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - Popeye - 2012-12-10

Maybe I can get my thumb out and port my SAB implementation to a plugin for frodo...

RE: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - kricker - 2013-01-17

New Frodo compatible add-on coming really soon from Popeye. When it releases I'll post a link to the new thread in this post.

If you are currently using this add-on and it is in your video add-ons section note that the new one will go into the programs section where it rightfully belongs. You should un-install this add-on before installing the version from Popeye or you may encounter some strangeness.

You can find the new add-on here.

RE: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - speed32219 - 2013-01-19

Yes, using popeye's latest repo sab is showing broken in latest frodo nightly releases. I really love this plugin and your doing great work with it. Just need to get a 12-15 mbps link when I can afford to. A 6 mbps is good for download, but not fast enough for viewing/streaming. Thank you for all your hard work.