Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script (/showthread.php?tid=77031)

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Acrobat76 - 2014-01-20

Thanks giftie

EDIT: Wasnt at home when you replied and just for the record: 'Include Artists that only appear in Compilations' was enabled.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Romar71 - 2014-01-21

Same problem as SpiderDice & Acrobat76. Database update freezes on artist 2 for me (3rd Base). At the present time I can't see any artists logos even though they are in place in the artist's respective folders, which I believe is due to the fact that the program will not search for any fanarts, clearlogos, thumbs, or banners (clicking the select artist or automatic download does nothing at all.. no popup or message at all). I have PMed you the link for my log file. Let me know if you need anything more. Thanks in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - litfoo - 2014-01-26

hi giftie,

am having some issues with getting cdART add-on to work

all installed and enabled but for some reason I am unable to fetch all the cdART for my albums

here is the debug log

any pointers as to why it's not working

thanks,

litfoo

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - giftie - 2014-01-28

(2014-01-26, 10:30)litfoo Wrote: hi giftie,

all installed and enabled but for some reason I am unable to fetch all the cdART for my albums

here is the debug log

thanks,

litfoo
It looks like something happened during the initial database build. You will need to delete the l_cdart.db in the C:\Users\Microsoft\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.cdartmanager folder. Then restart the script. If possible, keep your debugging settings on during the running of the script.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - litfoo - 2014-01-30

(2014-01-28, 03:55)giftie Wrote:

here is the debug log

thanks,

litfoo
It looks like something happened during the initial database build. You will need to delete the l_cdart.db in the C:\Users\Microsoft\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.cdartmanager folder. Then restart the script. If possible, keep your debugging settings on during the running of the script.

Deleted the l_cdart.db file and re-ran the script.

It seems to have started the downloading of cdART and I selected Album cdARTs > Automatic Download

For some reason it only downloaded 4 Local cdART and then stopped.

Have attached the debug log

Grateful if you could explain where it is breaking down

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - giftie - 2014-01-30

(2014-01-30, 00:05)litfoo Wrote:
(2014-01-28, 03:55)giftie Wrote:

here is the debug log

thanks,

litfoo

Deleted the l_cdart.db file and re-ran the script.

It seems to have started the downloading of cdART and I selected Album cdARTs > Automatic Download

For some reason it only downloaded 4 Local cdART and then stopped.

Have attached the debug log

Grateful if you could explain where it is breaking down

Did you stop the script from building the database? The script shows that you have keyboard presses(esc) and mouse clicks during the building of the database. The script only got upto AC/DC before being stopped.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - litfoo - 2014-02-03

hi giftie,

Yes, I think i had stopped the script from building the database in full.

It seems to have completed now so does not seem to have the full catalogue of art for all my albums?

Is there anyway I can manually download the cdart to a local directory?

litfoo

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - giftie - 2014-02-04

(2014-02-03, 22:35)litfoo Wrote: hi giftie,

Yes, I think i had stopped the script from building the database in full.

It seems to have completed now so does not seem to have the full catalogue of art for all my albums?

Is there anyway I can manually download the cdart to a local directory?

litfoo

Cross reference your missing artwork with the artwork on fanart.tv If the artwork exists, I need some reference info(debug log when checking of the artwork).

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Torpey - 2014-02-06

Hi everybody,

today i have tried to install cdART manager several times in xbmc frodo v12.3. I tried to use the official xbmc.org repositories. After clicking on "install" nothing happens. No data is downloaded or installed. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm tried it with the ACE-Skin and also with Confluence.

Is there anywhere a zip to download?

Thanks in advance!

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - pwriesnik - 2014-03-02

I am trying to get the chart manager working, looking good so far, but now I am trying to automate the download of new artwork. So what I want to do is either update the cdart-manager DB and search for new artwork whenever the XBMC-music-DB is being updated, or get a way to update cdartmanager using CLI. So far, I only managed to launch the add-on using jsonrpc. The command I am using is
I
curl --include --header 'content-type: application/json;' --request POST --data '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Addons.ExecuteAddon", "params": { "wait": true, "addonid": "script.cdartmanager", "params": [ ] } } ' http://localhost:8080/jsonrpc

However, I don't know the "params" options for this add-on. So, its only launching. I want it to run in the background and do an artwork search. Is there any manual for the add-on which specifies the parameters?

Thanks so far!

Re: RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - giftie - 2014-03-02

(2014-03-02, 15:10)pwriesnik Wrote: I am trying to get the chart manager working, looking good so far, but now I am trying to automate the download of new artwork. So what I want to do is either update the cdart-manager DB and search for new artwork whenever the XBMC-music-DB is being updated, or get a way to update cdartmanager using CLI. So far, I only managed to launch the add-on using jsonrpc. The command I am using is
I
curl --include --header 'content-type: application/json;' --request POST --data '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Addons.ExecuteAddon", "params": { "wait": true, "addonid": "script.cdartmanager", "params": [ ] } } ' http://localhost:8080/jsonrpc

However, I don't know the "params" options for this add-on. So, its only launching. I want it to run in the background and do an artwork search. Is there any manual for the add-on which specifies the parameters?

Thanks so far!

When I have some time, I'll post the 'secret' arguments. There are few, some are posted here, some are posted in the change log.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - pwriesnik - 2014-03-02

Thank you very much, I could not find any documentation of the add-on. Seems like those arguments are really somewhat "secret".

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - pwriesnik - 2014-03-03

Thanks to giftie, I found some info in the changelog. There are certain arguments to pass to the script. They are autocdart, autocover, autofanart, autologo, autothumb, autoall. They can be passed like RunScript(script.cdartmanager,autoall). But I couldn't get it working with jsonrpc. Help would be appreciated.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - giftie - 2014-03-03

(2014-03-03, 00:11)pwriesnik Wrote: Thanks to giftie, I found some info in the changelog. There are certain arguments to pass to the script. They are autocdart, autocover, autofanart, autologo, autothumb, autoall. They can be passed like RunScript(script.cdartmanager,autoall). But I couldn't get it working with jsonrpc. Help would be appreciated.

The code for running the script should be the following:
Code:
{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Addons.ExecuteAddon", "params": { "wait": false, "addonid": "script.cdartmanager", "params": [ "autoall" ] }, "id": 1}

The script stores query data, it does add new info(ie new artist) and after 3 days, it refreshes everything. This is designed such because I don't want fanart.tv to be overloaded.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - pwriesnik - 2014-03-03

Thank you sooo much!