Kodi Community Forum
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens (/showthread.php?tid=84175)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- mso99 - 2011-07-30

Hi,
I have got a problem with automated updates.
So I have adapted the joggler skin, which is really cool, for very simple and basic usage.
I have disabled many buttons in the xml files for very simple usage.
But tonight I got an automated update I think.

How can I disable this updates`? I use xbmc on the Wetab (Linux).
Thanks a lot

- djtoll - 2011-07-30

mso99 Wrote:Hi,
I have got a problem with automated updates.
So I have adapted the joggler skin, which is really cool, for very simple and basic usage.
I have disabled many buttons in the xml files for very simple usage.
But tonight I got an automated update I think.

How can I disable this updates`? I use xbmc on the Wetab (Linux).
Thanks a lot

Home -> ADD-ONS -> Left Side Blade (Kiosk Settings are OFF) -> AUTO-UPDATE Button

update 1.0.13 - djtoll - 2011-07-30

update 1.0.13

• add - Clean Now Playing ... View (music)
  • changes on alternate HomeViewPanel ... now more Buttons

aktivate this Dialog on the Home Music Info, click on the Artist, Title, Album Block

the second Cover is a button for the next Track,
seekbar works on touching/sliding
volumebar and Mute button works on touching

- mso99 - 2011-08-01

djtoll Wrote:Home -> ADD-ONS -> Left Side Blade (Kiosk Settings are OFF) -> AUTO-UPDATE Button
Can i do this somewhere in the xml files?
I can not find the blade. maybe i disabled it. A solution by editing a file would be cool. has every skin its own setting? Because i found it in the confluence skin and disabled it there. is that sufficient?

- djtoll - 2011-08-02

mso99 Wrote:Can i do this somewhere in the xml files?
I can not find the blade. maybe i disabled it. A solution by editing a file would be cool. has every skin its own setting? Because i found it in the confluence skin and disabled it there. is that sufficient?

You can also use the default skin "Confluence" to deactivate the AUTO UPDATES

remove cassette - vanmanda - 2011-08-03

Hello Djtoll,

I have built an audio only media player based on your Joggler skin. I want the user interface as easy to use as possible. In this setup many features of XBMC are not necessary. I succeeded in removing most of them using the setup of the Joggler skin. It's great that you can customize the skin by just a few clicks.
Some other features of the skin are a bit harder to custimize or remove.
Can you point me in the right direction ?

These things I would like to remove:

Thanks !

- djtoll - 2011-08-03

vanmanda Wrote:Hello Djtoll,

I have built an audio only media player based on your Joggler skin. I want the user interface as easy to use as possible. In this setup many features of XBMC are not necessary. I succeeded in removing most of them using the setup of the Joggler skin. It's great that you can customize the skin by just a few clicks.
Some other features of the skin are a bit harder to custimize or remove.
Can you point me in the right direction ?

These things I would like to remove:

Thanks !

Hi,
oha.. there are many Smile
you must be Edit the Home.xml (delete the Code blocks from there).
Tip: until finally the reload button, then editing works faster Big Grin

- jonrouston - 2011-08-03

Hello there

First of all, a big thank you for this skin it's just what I was looking for.

A couple of quick questions - I'm using the pictures module mostly. Is there any way to disable the big transparent OSD just to leave the blue arrows on the left and right?

And.... and I imagine this is a little more complex - is there any chance of being able to swipe left and right to move the picture along?

Thanks!

- djtoll - 2011-08-04

jonrouston Wrote:Is there any way to disable the big transparent OSD just to leave the blue arrows on the left and right?

Thanks!

can you make a screenshot? which big transparent OSD ?

- jonrouston - 2011-08-06

Hi

Screen shot should be attached
screencap by Jon Rouston, on Flickr

The big semi-transparent osd on the right.

Thanks
Jon

- djtoll - 2011-08-07

Nr.1 ore Nr.2 ?

- jonrouston - 2011-08-07

The one in the un-neat line marked nr3, although removing everything apart from the blue arrows would be ideal

Untitled-1 by Jon Rouston, on Flickr

update vers. 1.0.20 - djtoll - 2011-08-13

- change - changes on Pictures slideshow (disable the big transparent OSD just to leave the blue arrows on the left and right on Skin TOUCH - settings) first screenshot .
- change - on "Clean Now Playing ... View" more functions, rotate CD & adding Lyrics Button

jonrouston Wrote:The one in the un-neat line marked nr3, although removing everything apart from the blue arrows would be ideal

Untitled-1 by Jon Rouston, on Flickr

Problems with v. 1.1.45 (Music Library) - hotlips - 2011-11-03

Hi DJToll

Great work!

I have successfully installed Joggler v 1.1.45 (from 30.10.2011) and it almost works perfect with my Ubuntu 11.10 and moded Acer Aspire One.

I do have 2 problems:
1) When going into the Music Library it is all empty (no "Music Add-ons" or "Add source), only the ".." are there
2) When pressing the "Aquarium button" it core dumps (but that might just be a general XBMC problem)

Please advice

Best Regards,
Kristian

- djtoll - 2011-11-04

hotlips Wrote:Hi DJToll

Great work!

I have successfully installed Joggler v 1.1.45 (from 30.10.2011) and it almost works perfect with my Ubuntu 11.10 and moded Acer Aspire One.

I do have 2 problems:
1) When going into the Music Library it is all empty (no "Music Add-ons" or "Add source), only the ".." are there
2) When pressing the "Aquarium button" it core dumps (but that might just be a general XBMC problem)

Please advice

Best Regards,
Kristian
1.) and with other skins you have no problems ? witch xbmc vers. ?
2.) its only for windows User ... sorry