[Mod] Influence Dharma - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: [Mod] Influence Dharma (/showthread.php?tid=84990)
- yiarkyiark - 2011-01-25 02:40
castortray Wrote:You are doing an awesome job on the interface. Thanks for your work !!
Yep it's planned
- eggmittens - 2011-01-25 05:49
Awesome Mod Yiarkyiark. Just let you know i found the word "musique" in the custom skin setting1111 xml, i'm using the beta version 1.1.0
- yiarkyiark - 2011-01-25 11:43
eggmittens Wrote:Awesome Mod Yiarkyiark. Just let you know i found the word "musique" in the custom skin setting1111 xml, i'm using the beta version 1.1.0
Thanks I'll translate it
- Prizm4 - 2011-01-25 12:26
Thanks for the update!
One thing I noticed was with Kiosk Mode ON, I can still see a part of the sidebar in Pictures. It doesn't disappear like it does with Movies/TV Shows/etc.
Also, the Wide Icons view still isn't working properly, but I'm guessing that will be a later fix.
- yiarkyiark - 2011-01-25 12:35
Prizm4 Wrote:Thanks for the update!thanks, i forgot something in picture views, fixed quickly.
The Wide Icons, as you said will be fixed later
- castortray - 2011-01-25 12:40
Can you somehow make that your skin look for banner.jpg _first_ instead folder.jpg in tvshows mode?
More details in below posts:
After change to Poster view:
Prtsc are from Confluence skin (MOD Customizable)
- hallohome - 2011-01-25 12:58
I found some things in your last Beta:
- If you use Horizontal Menu and Raise Menu you can not use "Show next five Songs" and "Show recently added Videos" they use the same space bottom right.
- "Show home Statistics" only works together with "Show recently added Videos" if you deaktivate "Show recently added Videos" and restart XBMC you have no statistics.
- If you select Videos, "Episodes" and ""recently added" will overlap the submenue partly.
maybe you should place "Show recently added Videos" and "episodes" over the Menu bar in "Raised modus"
THANX for your hard work and sorry for my bad english
- eggmittens - 2011-01-25 13:27
in the english strings.xml "String ID 35030". Should it read "favourite" rather than "favori". and "string id=35112" should read Activate/Deactivate rather than Activate/Desactivate
- yiarkyiark - 2011-01-28 00:01
- A click on the album cover of the home page opens the visualization
- The final version of the setup menu mode Carousel
- Ability to hide the menu system.
- Fixed a bug to get the focus on buttons DVD / Exit / Fav
- Replace the system menu
- The sub-menu favorites are filled automatically when you click on the menu favorites.
- The button display DVD / EXIT / FAVORITE is optional (thank you myself)
- The menu system is optional, when it's turned off is reached by the output screen (thank you Ronan)
- Fixed a bug ActivateWindow (VideoLibrary (thank you Nenes)
- Management of sub-menus is simplified (thank you Frost)
- Sidebar is disabled in kiosk mode (thank you Halfcat)
- A first test on view Fanart that can give new views (thank you Halfcat)
- The fanart / extrafanart music is present everywhere (thank you Ronan)
- A German version (thank you eisbaer128)
- Spanish version (thank you adsoto)
- SetFocus (9001) on any menu item opens the submenu
- The sub-menus may have a specific image
- Each views retrieve background image, background image menu appellant.
- The fanart movies / series / music displayed when navigating in the "Recently Added"
- Favorite Menus / Nightlife / DVD can be activated for the home.
- A view to the "Plugin Launcher" is implemented, only visible to the plugin.
- The kiosk model hides the left sidebar
Thank you google translation :-)
- cosmicr - 2011-01-28 00:23
is it on the passion-xbmc repository? ie - will it automatically get updated? or do we have to download from your link above?