Kodi Community Forum
xMM2 - Movies and TVShow NFO managament software for Windows - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: xMM2 - Movies and TVShow NFO managament software for Windows (/showthread.php?tid=85696)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- sgandtg - 2011-01-02

Another request:

Within the media list, can you include an "expand" button so that each folder opens up it's contents? This would let you see everything without having to double the folder name.

- sgandtg - 2011-01-02

And another:

Ability to batch edit multiple episodes/folders. Would be handy to reset all eps as unwatched.

- xyber - 2011-01-02

sgandtg Wrote:What do the different colours of text indicate within the media list? I've got mostly blue text but some episodes have black text and I've also had some red text (Red seems to indicate that the file/folder no longer exists?)?

Red is used when the folder/file can't be found after a "Scan Folders" where run. For example when you moved or renamed something.
Blue = new items/ unwatched
Black = items you've watched.
You can toggle between watched/unwatched with the right-click menu on the media list.

I'll add the + sign to expand them with. It used to be that anytime you click on a folder it would expand and the previous open one would close, but this auto expanding becomes itrretating if you only wanted to click on a folder to see its info and not actually open it.

[edit] Grab latest build
build 2.0.9 (2 Jan 2011)
* Fix to resolution format images
* Functionality changes to media list.

- smilenkovski - 2011-01-02

@xyber
Nice work. I've tried in vmware on my Mac. Any chance on making Mac version.

- xyber - 2011-01-02

smilenkovski Wrote:@xyber
Nice work. I've tried in vmware on my Mac. Any chance on making Mac version.

There won't be a native OSX or Linux version of xmm2.
I wanted to develop xmm3 in Qt (to go crossplatform) but I don't have the time to learn it and don't want to spend 4+ months on xmm3 before people can use it, so I deiced to use the .Net Framework again.
What I will do however is port XMM3 to Mono once it is near a state where porting makes sense, so that it can run on Linux and OSX too.

XMM2 thumbnail help? - ventman27 - 2011-01-02

Hi I'm a first timer and have some problems with XMM2. I am running Aeon Showmix on XBMC dharma beta. I cant get it to find/load the thumbnails for xbmc. I'm not sure if there is something i need at change in the setings. XMM2 found some pics and posters and stuff, but no thumbnails for the movie info screen in XBMC. I have manualy downloaded some .jpeg images and renamed them "thumbnail" and "thumbnail1" and put them in the folder with all the other stuff for this movie (which happenes to be Hot Tub Time Machine). No joy. Can someone plz help me I hope i posted this right as i have never posted before.
thanx in advance

- xyber - 2011-01-02

ventman27 Wrote:Hi I'm a first timer and have some problems with XMM2. I am running Aeon Showmix on XBMC dharma beta. I cant get it to find/load the thumbnails for xbmc. I'm not sure if there is something i need at change in the setings. XMM2 found some pics and posters and stuff, but no thumbnails for the movie info screen in XBMC. I have manualy downloaded some .jpeg images and renamed them "thumbnail" and "thumbnail1" and put them in the folder with all the other stuff for this movie (which happenes to be Hot Tub Time Machine). No joy. Can someone plz help me I hope i posted this right as i have never posted before.
thanx in advance

xMM2 does not have support for extra images (like extra fanart, and clearart) that some skins support. It can only handle and export the normal Posters and Fanart for Movies, and/or Banners for TV Shows.

I will add a feature in XMM3 to scrape and export the additional images supported by the various skins.

Thanks - The1JDC - 2011-01-03

Thanks Xyber for the new build.
Does it support the rating ? I will be testing it shortly.
Thxs

- Pittsey - 2011-01-03

Hello,

This program looks very good and I have gone through and edited all my Posters, banners and fan art.

However when I export I get a "failed to save" report for each one. I am presuming it is because I am trying to export the NFO's to my NAS drive and it is password protected. I can't see anywhere where I am able to enter a password. Could you point me in the right direction. Thanks.

- sgandtg - 2011-01-03

Another request:

Could you include an "exclude" option that would allow a user to exclude a specific tv show from the scrape?

- xyber - 2011-01-03

sgandtg Wrote:Another request:

Could you include an "exclude" option that would allow a user to exclude a specific tv show from the scrape?

Should work if you "lock" it. Right click in the media list and choose it from the popup menu - make sure the item you want to lock is selected.

- sgandtg - 2011-01-03

And another (gotta get my money's worth (as if I hadn't had it already!!!!, lol)):-

When exporting, can you include the folder/tvshow name as well as the episode.

- xyber - 2011-01-03

Pittsey Wrote:Hello,

This program looks very good and I have gone through and edited all my Posters, banners and fan art.

However when I export I get a "failed to save" report for each one. I am presuming it is because I am trying to export the NFO's to my NAS drive and it is password protected. I can't see anywhere where I am able to enter a password. Could you point me in the right direction. Thanks.

No idea how NAS works and would have to do some research on how to write to one.

- xyber - 2011-01-03

sgandtg Wrote:And another (gotta get my money's worth (as if I hadn't had it already!!!!, lol)):-

When exporting, can you include the folder/tvshow name as well as the episode.

Not sure what you mean.

- sgandtg - 2011-01-03

When you export to xbmc, a window appears and it shows which episodes are exporting. What it doesn't show though, is the tv series.

Currently, it shows:

exporting pilot

(pilot being the name of the episode)

What I'd rather it displayed is:

exporting Still Game/Pilot

(Still Game(being the name of the TV Show)/Pilot (being the name of the episode))
If that still isn't clear, let me know and I'll add a screen print.