Kodi Community Forum
xMM2 - Movies and TVShow NFO managament software for Windows - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: xMM2 - Movies and TVShow NFO managament software for Windows (/showthread.php?tid=85696)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- Mach13 - 2011-01-31

xyber Wrote:new patch

build 2.1.2 (31 Jan 2011)
* Save export settings between sessions so you do not need to set these each time.

Yes - Thanks for that!

- JustinAiken - 2011-01-31

Sweet!

- AHrubik - 2011-01-31

Great work! Thank You!

- CerealK1ller - 2011-02-01

Crashes right away when i try to open it with latest version. On server 2008R2 with .NET 4.0. Tried running as administrator and with xp/vista compability modes.

This is what windows says happened in the "crash" popup.

Code:
Description:
  Stopped working

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:    xmm2.exe
  Problem Signature 02:    1.0.0.0
  Problem Signature 03:    4d31532a
  Problem Signature 04:    mscorlib
  Problem Signature 05:    2.0.0.0
  Problem Signature 06:    4bebd50b
  Problem Signature 07:    f9b
  Problem Signature 08:    80
  Problem Signature 09:    System.IO.FileNotFoundException
  OS Version:    6.1.7600.2.0.0.400.8
  Locale ID:    1039

- xyber - 2011-02-01

I will need the log file, can't do much with that err message.
You can copy and paste the XMM.LOG file contents (normal text) on http://pastebin.com/ and give the resulting link here so I can have a look.

- CerealK1ller - 2011-02-01

Well, there isn't really anything helpful in the log file since it doesn´t appear to even be generated. It's like it crashes before it starts.

Here are the contents of XMM.LOG file thats in the same directory as xMM2.exe

Code:
2010/11/18 - 23:19:06: Loading xMM
2010/11/18 - 23:19:06: Loading Config
2010/11/18 - 23:19:06: Loading Cache System
2010/11/18 - 23:19:06: Updating Environment
2010/11/18 - 23:19:54: Close xMM
Even though i am no genius this doesn't even appear remotely useful. Is there any other log file than the one in the xmm program folder?

FYI tried running it on my desktop pc just to see if i was doing anything wrong and it worked right away, no problem.

- xyber - 2011-02-01

That might be a log from the prev session which would mean the app never even gets to opening the log file and clearing it out for the new session.

Did the app run fine on this machine before or is this the first time it is being run on the machine it is failing?

- fonzie - 2011-02-01

I just tried this program and I have a few questions. Is it possible to know the resolution of both the fanart and posters and also be able to view the images in their original size? Currently I can only see them as small thumbnails and that doesn't really let me know how the fanart or posters will look when maximized. I'd like to be able to double-click the images (or something similar) and be able to see the large artwork.

I can't get this view:

- xyber - 2011-02-01

You can toggle between modes when you click on Menu -> Tools -> Edit Mode

If you mean you see a grey panel on the right (or some info but not the image) then it would mean the image still needs to be downloaded by the cache system (will see an indicator on bottom right (it will say idle when xmm is not downloading anything).

I will not be able to add the double click to preview image as I have decided to implement a feature freeze on xmm2 since I need to spend the time working on version 3 which will have all the features being requested.

- Tarlak - 2011-02-06

Hello,

I use xmm2 with a real great pleasure, thanks for made it !!

I have a little question, how can i scrap my movies or my series in anohter language ? (french for exemple :-P )

I try to modify the scraper's xml to put fr in the url's api butit didn't work. May be in xmm3 this option could be great (i hope)

Again thanks for xmm2 !!!!

- xyber - 2011-02-06

When I created this app it was for personal use and I was inly interested in scraping for English titles. With version 3 I want to support features that the community will find useful and will be sure to support other languages in automated mode.

At the moment the closest you will get to grabbing French info would be to do a manual scrape for every item. By that I mean the button next to the one indicated in the image below, which would allow you select the movie from a list and this way you could select the French one (Just make sure to enter the French title of the movie, if it is not in the list after a search).

- Tarlak - 2011-02-06

What a quick answer !!! impresive Smile

Si i try your solution, but you made xmm2 to much english lol, with the list the only result i have it's english result.

So i wait the third version, no problem for that Smile

Thanks again for your job and if you need some tester for the next version i can be one Smile

- modestmelody - 2011-02-06

xyber Wrote:yup, music and music videos are planned for.

I am really anxious to find a really good music scraper. I hope this will be based on information in ID3 tags and such-- my metadata is all clean but I still cannot get XBMC or any other program to consistently pull both album art and fan art.

Thanks for your work and responsiveness. I'm still trying out lots of scrapers but I would love to start using something which has such active and responsive development.

- ubuntuf4n - 2011-02-06

Good work!

For V3Confusedupport for german language would be nice.
Scraper Ofdb seems to be good (Plot, Title, Ratings).

- xyber - 2011-02-06

ubuntuf4n Wrote:Good work!

For V3Confusedupport for german language would be nice.
Scraper Ofdb seems to be good (Plot, Title, Ratings).

Thanks, I'll make a note of that.