Kodi Community Forum
xMM2 - Movies and TVShow NFO managament software for Windows - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: xMM2 - Movies and TVShow NFO managament software for Windows (/showthread.php?tid=85696)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- Shinu - 2011-02-18

how's this manager at scraping videos in absolute order? is it even possible?

- xyber - 2011-02-18

Shinu Wrote:how's this manager at scraping videos in absolute order? is it even possible?

I've never investigated it so xmm probably does not do that Wink

When it comes to TV eps it scrapes TVDB by looking for the show name and then it looks at your file's naming and specifically try and find season and ep number and not a production or some other number or date.

- voip-ninja - 2011-02-18

I've looked through the thread but have not seen this problem posted. I am just trying to give this a whirl, as an easier option to media companion for scraping and generating NFO files for my TV shows.

When I try to add any folder to the Media List, I am getting an error "could not save config data".

Any ideas?

- mwkurt - 2011-02-19

Xyber,

Is there any chance that you could add the tag <durationinseconds> to the meta data portion of file information, and then have that tag exported as well to an nfo file for episodes?

Thanks,
Mark

- BLKMGK - 2011-02-19

Can we have UNC pathing please? Don't want to have to create drive letter mappings...

- xyber - 2011-02-19

voip-ninja Wrote:I've looked through the thread but have not seen this problem posted. I am just trying to give this a whirl, as an easier option to media companion for scraping and generating NFO files for my TV shows.

When I try to add any folder to the Media List, I am getting an error "could not save config data".

Any ideas?

Open the xmm.log file and copy its contents to http://pastebin.com/ and PM me the URL. Do this right after the error (since the log gets cleared when xmm is started). Hopefully this errors was logged.

mwkurt Wrote:Xyber,

Is there any chance that you could add the tag <durationinseconds> to the meta data portion of file information, and then have that tag exported as well to an nfo file for episodes?

Thanks,
Mark

Sorry, it does not track runtime length and have nothing like that to export. I also can't add that info to version 2.

BLKMGK Wrote:Can we have UNC pathing please? Don't want to have to create drive letter mappings...

I'll research this for v3, but can't add into v2.

64 bits vs 32 bits - pmontanari - 2011-02-20

Hi,

On Windows XP 32 bits, I have been able to use XBMC scrapers but on my Win 7 64 bits the option is greyed out and cannot be activated.

Is it possible to activate it for 64 bits or am I missing something ?

Thanks anyway for your work.

Regards

- xyber - 2011-02-20

pmontanari Wrote:Hi,

On Windows XP 32 bits, I have been able to use XBMC scrapers but on my Win 7 64 bits the option is greyed out and cannot be activated.

Is it possible to activate it for 64 bits or am I missing something ?

Thanks anyway for your work.

Regards

They have been removed from the latest version(s) of xmm2 since they where not all working and I had no intend to fix any broken ones. So this means your 32bit machine has an older version of the app installed.

- Antcom - 2011-02-24

xyber,

Downloaded the newer version and saw you added the export for selected items like we discussed some time ago - works like a charm.

On another note, I've recently been having problems with scrapping tvep. When I add additional episodes to an existing series/season, it doesn't always get the information from scraper. The plot comes up blank.

In some cases it doesn't find the episode at all e.g. NCIS - s08e11. And in all cases it doesn't find the episode fanart, it defaults to the parent (season) fanart.

Not sure if this is a bug or maybe there is something I can about it?

- xyber - 2011-02-25

Antcom Wrote:On another note, I've recently been having problems with scrapping tvep. When I add additional episodes to an existing series/season, it doesn't always get the information from scraper. The plot comes up blank.

In some cases it doesn't find the episode at all e.g. NCIS - s08e11. And in all cases it doesn't find the episode fanart, it defaults to the parent (season) fanart.

Not sure if this is a bug or maybe there is something I can about it?

Can you check if http://thetvdb.com/ has info on what you are looking for cause that is where xmm is getting tvep info from. Especially new eps won't always have plot info for example or it might have been added but still needs to refresh on their cache servers (I think they using something like that). Been a while since I used xmm myself since i'm so busy with work and don't get a chance to watch and manage my own eps, so I don't know of any problems or changes on the TVDB side.

- Antcom - 2011-02-25

I have checked previously and yes the details are on theTVDB.com. The problem I'm getting, happens for any new ep I add regardless of the age. In some cases like Top Gear Season 16, it assigns the wrong episode information to the wrong file, although it is correct on theTVDB.com. Note that this wasn't always a problem, it was working fine last year, but since this year (more or less) it seems to struggling to scrap.

- xyber - 2011-02-25

Antcom Wrote:I have checked previously and yes the details are on theTVDB.com. The problem I'm getting, happens for any new ep I add regardless of the age. In some cases like Top Gear Season 16, it assigns the wrong episode information to the wrong file, although it is correct on theTVDB.com. Note that this wasn't always a problem, it was working fine last year, but since this year (more or less) it seems to struggling to scrap.

PM me with the folder structure, and folder and file names of the series you are having problems with so that I can duplicate it on my side and test while the debug build runs. Only 3 or 4 of the ones that are not being scraped correctly is enough.

Movie scraper doesnt seem to be working - Gumbyohson - 2011-03-07

The movie scraper seems to be picking up some movies like:
X-Men: The Last Stand
but fails to find:
X-men

The log has the following to say:
Code:
2011/03/07 - 11:55:50: scrape: X-Men: The Last Stand
2011/03/07 - 11:55:50:  ... poster =
2011/03/07 - 11:55:50:  ... load movie from info: [False] => g:\movies\x-men (2000 pg-13)\X-Men The Last Stand.nfo
2011/03/07 - 11:55:50: ... using XMMScrape
2011/03/07 - 11:56:01: *** RUN SCRAPER
2011/03/07 - 11:56:01: scrape: X-Men
2011/03/07 - 11:56:01:  ... poster =
2011/03/07 - 11:56:01:  ... load movie from info: [False] => g:\movies\x-men (2000 pg-13)\X-Men.nfo
2011/03/07 - 11:56:01: ... using XMMScrape
2011/03/07 - 11:56:02:    at TheMovieDB.TmdbAPI.MovieSearch(String title)
   at xMM2.XMM.TMDBScrape(MediaItem item, WaitForm wf, Boolean doPrompt)
   at xMM2.XMM.XMMScrape(MediaItem item, WaitForm wf, Boolean doPrompt, Boolean forceReload)
   at xMM2.XMM.Scrape(MediaItem item, WaitForm wf, Boolean doPrompt, Boolean forceReload)

Maybe the scraper got updated?

- xyber - 2011-03-07

It seems like the scraper lib is failing (those last few lines). Did you try a "manual" scrape of the movie? In edit mode you will see a scrape button in the bar above the movie's title. Will also help the enter the correct title and year in the edit fields before you hit the button. This should give a list of movies it thinks fits the search and you can select the correct one.

Scraper - Gumbyohson - 2011-03-07

xyber Wrote:It seems like the scraper lib is failing (those last few lines). Did you try a "manual" scrape of the movie? In edit mode you will see a scrape button in the bar above the movie's title. Will also help the enter the correct title and year in the edit fields before you hit the button. This should give a list of movies it thinks fits the search and you can select the correct one.

Yeah, That's what I did Sad
Another Example:
Watchmen
manual scrape.
Failed, same error Sad