[RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-ons Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Weather Add-ons (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon (/showthread.php?tid=95329)
[RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon - brightsr - 2011-02-25 22:45
Poll : Which weather provider is the best for you?
Weather Plus was originally developed by Nuka1195.
Since it was not compatible with Dharma, I've fixed and been updating this.
This thread is a kind of extension of Nuka1195's thread : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52034
How to Install and Use
Properties for skinners
Localization of strings in Weather Plus can be achieved by translating strings.xml of XBMC, skin, and Weather Plus.
(Weather Plus) You can translate this latest strings.xml in English of Weather Plus into your language and sharing that here is always appreciated.
(Skin) These strings below can be found and translated in Skin's strings.xml.
(XBMC) A lot of strings in XBMC's strings.xml is being translated, and here are strings used in Weather Plus or other weather addons.
Weather FanArt Pack : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=41650
[Tutorial] Using Weather Fanart : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=62261&highlight=weather
If you really love it,
- Added : [Accuweather.com] Chance of precipitation
- Added : [Accuweather.com] Chance of precipitation
- Fixed : [Accuweather.com] Current temperatures were not converted to F
* Download links:
v.3.0.1 (Eden-pre before Nov. 16th) -only addon.xml changed. the others are same as v.2.8.1.
- Added : Multi-threading supported
- Added : [Video] Bulgaria - Meteotv.bg
- Added : [Video] Poland - TVN
- Added : [Video] Ireland - TV3
- Added : [Video] Germany - ZDF.de
- Added : [Video] Spain - tve
- Added : [Video] Belgium - RTL.be, Deredactie.be
- Added : [Video] Netherlands - Weer.nl
- Added : [Video] Romania - Antenna 1
- Added : [Video] Hungary - RTL Klub
- Added : [Translator] Google Translation
- Added : [Accuweather.com] "Auto" language option
- Added : [Accuweather.com] Hourly forcast - Wind direction translation (by Google)
- Added : [Accuweather.com] 10 day forcast - Wind speed & direction with Translation (by Google)
- Added : [Accuweather.com] Weekend forecast - Wind, UVindex, Sunrise & Sunset time
- Added : [NOAA.gov] Hourly forecast - Feels Like, Condition Icon, Outlook (generated by script)
- Added : [NOAA.gov] US Severe weather alert
- Added : [NOAA.gov] Weekend forecast
- Added : [Dharma] Window(Weather).Property(Update) - Last updated time
- Fixed : [NOAA.gov] Extended forecast - Gust speed issue
- Fixed : [Weather.com] Current.FanartCode
- Fixed : [Weather.com] Duplicated alerts, Alert color issue
- Fixed : [Video] ABC 4 (Hawaii)
- Fixed : Static image of map was not shown
- Fixed : Local maps of South America, Australia, New Zealand
- Fixed : Location name was not refreshed
- Fixed : Minor bugs
* If you have a nightly build compiled before nov. 16, install from zip file of v.2.8.0, and if you need to turn on auto update, change version 2.8.0 to 3.0.0 in addon.xml. Eden-pre version does not support nightly builds before weather core removal anymore.
- Version changed for eden-pre repo
- Fixed : [NOAA.gov] Daily.%d.ShortWindDirection
- Fixed : [NOAA.gov] Daily forecast icon bug
- Fixed : [Accuweather.com] Fanart and Current animated icon
- Fixed : [Accuweather.com] European forecast video
- Wanilton - 2011-02-26 01:05
AeonMQ2, version 2.7.0 has support for Weather plus too..
- brightsr - 2011-02-26 01:06
Wanilton Wrote:AeonMQ2, version 2.7.0 has support for Weather plus too..
- kidtwisted - 2011-02-26 01:23
Hey brightsr Thanks for starting a new thread.
Gonna be a lot easier to keep track of the info on a front page and skin compatibility list is a big plus.
- ronie - 2011-02-26 18:59
hmm...v1.1.15 doesn't want to play nice on my system:
care to have a look?
my weather location is set to 'Eindhoven'.
- Harro - 2011-02-26 19:18
If anyone wants the 60 seconds weather video of the Dallas/Fw area here it is
- schnitzelbrain - 2011-02-26 19:34
ronie Wrote:hmm...v1.1.15 doesn't want to play nice on my system:
Same Problems since update, not working exept of the standart 4 days.
Location is different, though- But also in europa
- TugboatBill - 2011-02-26 19:44
I installed the 1.1.15 and still got the minus errors. I changed it back to the stock weather system and went into weather - negatives looked ok. I then changed back to weather.com+ and now it works perfectly.
- dnairb - 2011-02-27 00:28
This is one addon I used quite early on with Camelot. Thank you for developing it for Dharma - it works well. (1.1.15 on Dharma with modded Confluence)
- dnairb - 2011-02-27 00:46
I have discovered a minor issue with the GUI - due to user error mainly, but it may be fixable. It is regarding the use of remote left/right buttons when viewing Current Conditions, 36 Hour Forecast and Weekend Forecast:
Current Conditions: "left" opens the settings pop-out thingy, "right" loses focus and navigation is impossible with remote.
36 Hour Forecast: Same as Current Conditions above
Hourly Forecast: "left" opens the settings pop-out thingy, "right" brings focus to the scrollbar, navigation OK with remote.
Weekend Forecast: Same as Current Conditions above
10 Day Forecast: Works OK - Same as Hourly forecast above