Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Audio-Matic Automated Music Downloader/Organizer - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Audio-Matic Automated Music Downloader/Organizer (/showthread.php?tid=96794)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

- HarryRosen - 2011-05-09

Yeah I was the same, I going to add it tonight and let you know

- someonenice - 2011-05-10

LoloMc² Wrote:Compcentral, no matter which version I install, delete my Audio-Matic.db3 file, I receive this naggy small window when I click on any artist of my list after importation :
"Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
Value cannnot be null.
Parameter name : source."

On my Windows 7 box, the program does not even start (crash immediately)

Any suggestion ?

Did you install SQL lite? I had the same problem until I installed that. The file is located on the same download page as a-m

- HarryRosen - 2011-05-10

adding my nzb info into sab did the trick, thanks

I having a problem in the post processing,

here the is log for it

POST_PROCESS:COMPLETED

POST_PROCESS:REMOVE_SUBFOLDERS - Moving files from \\HOMESERVER\Music\Audio-Matic\Music\Keyshia Cole\Calling All Hearts\__ADMIN__ to \\HOMESERVER\Music\Audio-Matic\Music\Keyshia Cole\Calling All Hearts

POST_PROCESS:RENAME - Moving files from \\HOMESERVER\Complete\Incomplete\Keyshia Cole - Calling All Hearts to \\HOMESERVER\Music\Audio-Matic\Music\Keyshia Cole\Calling All Hearts

but in the album folder i get random files like this

SABnzbd_article__ojabc
SABnzbd_article_3jjxx0
SABnzbd_article_4nzyrd

and the songs remain in the incomplete folder like this

\\HOMESERVER\Complete\Incomplete\Keyshia Cole - Calling All Hearts

- compcentral - 2011-05-10

HarryRosen Wrote:No thats the weird thing, A-M doesn't put in it, even though i have it in the settings.

That doesn't seem right. I will look into this later today.

sonic00 Wrote:Looks like HarryRosen has the same Problem like I reported some days before.

Using v.016 now, and it works only, if the option "Send local NZB file to SABnzbd instead of URL" is checked in the settings.

Otherwise I'll get the SAB error "URL Fetching failed; (Problem accessing nzbmatrix server (error:invalid_login)), Try again"

edit:

Shame on me. I have to enter my nzbmatrix name and api also in the SAB "Index Sites" Settings, if I want use the URL option. Now both options (URL and Local NZB) works fine for me.

Nevermind.

Hmm... I've always had my info in SAB too, but you shouldn't have to... at least I don't think so. I will be experimenting with this later as well.

someonenice Wrote:Did you install SQL lite? I had the same problem until I installed that. The file is located on the same download page as a-m

Yes. Sounds like this is the most likely solution.

HarryRosen Wrote:I having a problem in the post processing,

here the is log for it

POST_PROCESS:COMPLETED

POST_PROCESS:REMOVE_SUBFOLDERS - Moving files from \\HOMESERVER\Music\Audio-Matic\Music\Keyshia Cole\Calling All Hearts\__ADMIN__ to \\HOMESERVER\Music\Audio-Matic\Music\Keyshia Cole\Calling All Hearts

POST_PROCESS:RENAME - Moving files from \\HOMESERVER\Complete\Incomplete\Keyshia Cole - Calling All Hearts to \\HOMESERVER\Music\Audio-Matic\Music\Keyshia Cole\Calling All Hearts

but in the album folder i get random files like this

SABnzbd_article__ojabc
SABnzbd_article_3jjxx0
SABnzbd_article_4nzyrd

and the songs remain in the incomplete folder like this

\\HOMESERVER\Complete\Incomplete\Keyshia Cole - Calling All Hearts

The post processing code is going to get a major overhaul soon... hopefully this will work better when it's complete. Thanks for the bug report.

Thats great, Program is coming a long nicely

- jbalicki10 - 2011-05-10

HarryRosen Wrote:Thats great, Program is coming a long nicely

I totally agree...

Thanks guys. I'm just thankful that I was able get all of the bugs worked out that I did so far. Once I get the post-processing working better, refine song matching, and fix a couple other issues on my list I think I'll be ready to focus on adding a some new features and I'll open up alpha testing to another batch of testers.

My wife is a little pissed that I'm spending so much time on this "little project" (especially since it's an unpaid one, when I really have a ton of other stuff that I "should" be doing), but hopefully I'll be able to continue to hide away in my office coding without her flipping out too much. I wanted to do a little programming on Mother's Day... but that almost got me killed. Smile

I just did a quick check to see how many of the people that created an account but did not activate it by clicking the link in the activation email. If you are one of the following people and you are having problems logging in (Authentication Failed...), this is why.
  • briosu99
  • tboooe
  • dpenn1981
  • Captainhotdog
  • hamill03
  • slimjimmy
  • d1910
  • etrer
  • jsrusing
  • espada2009
  • briosubucks99
  • leilders
  • raggemeck
  • papreston
  • daanos
  • tippo88
  • gurgle
  • bucks99
  • jasont105
  • Renbad
  • whitl3ss
  • Dec64
  • maui917
  • 10nrc
  • Lampy
  • shadesdude
  • HardwareBoB

Some of you may have registered twice as well... I never really checked that.

Addittionally, there are another 20 users that confirmed there account, but never logged into the site to download the app! What are you waiting for?! If you are experiencing trouble logging in (ie. Logs in as Guest), please PM me and I'll make sure you are able to participate.

Thanks again to all 215 active alpha testers and especially to those that have donated to the project!

- Vini - 2011-05-10

Gutted I missed the boat on this, if there's room for one more tester this is just what I've been looking for!

- tinybilbo - 2011-05-11

Vini Wrote:Gutted I missed the boat on this, if there's room for one more tester this is just what I've been looking for!

Ditto ..
What he said!!!

Just set up couchpotato, and sickbeard on my shiny new NAS, and thought I'd look for something for music, and found this, but just a little too late...

If the other testers don't come back to you, please consider us... Smile

- compcentral - 2011-05-11

Follow me on twitter (link in 1st post) and I'll announce when alpha testing signups open up again... probably a week or two, depending on how much I can get finished.

- bodrick - 2011-05-11

So I've been following the progress and have tried a couple of different versions with the same outcome. I'm running on Win 7 X64, and basically A-M crashes upon startup. I've tried some different things, namely installing the 64bit versions of the SQL dll's, tried reinstalling different versions of A-M. Still the same outcome, I know for sure I have .NET 4.0 since I have Visual Studio 2010 installed.

The errors I get are :

Quote:Application: Audio-Matic.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.InvalidOperationException
Stack:
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(System.String[])
at AudioMatic.My.MyApplication.Main(System.String[])

Quote:Faulting application name: Audio-Matic.exe, version: 0.16.0.0, time stamp: 0x4dc5f9a8
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce7bafa
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0000b727
Faulting process id: 0x1e94
Faulting application start time: 0x01cc0f7718d74748
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Audio-Matic.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 56ea1f30-7b6a-11e0-972f-00235457d9fe

- LoloMc² - 2011-05-11

someonenice Wrote:Did you install SQL lite? I had the same problem until I installed that. The file is located on the same download page as a-m

Yes I did, I installed SQL Lite on both computer (XP & W7)

Anything else ?

- LoloMc² - 2011-05-11

bodrick Wrote:So I've been following the progress and have tried a couple of different versions with the same outcome. I'm running on Win 7 X64, and basically A-M crashes upon startup. I've tried some different things, namely installing the 64bit versions of the SQL dll's, tried reinstalling different versions of A-M. Still the same outcome, I know for sure I have .NET 4.0 since I have Visual Studio 2010 installed.

The errors I get are :

Similar error for me on my W7 fam Ed Premium