Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Audio-Matic Automated Music Downloader/Organizer - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Audio-Matic Automated Music Downloader/Organizer (/showthread.php?tid=96794)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

- compcentral - 2011-05-12

LoloMc² Wrote:no...

C:\audiomattt\Music\
and then, I have recreated the full structure in this file

I'll do some additionnal testing now

Edit : with 0.16
Removed all Andreas Johnson/texas and considered bobby mcferrin and acdc.
While acdc give me the same error (unhandled exception etc...), Bobby mc ferrin do not give me any error even if I can not brownse its albums (the album list stay empty)

Regards

I noticed that all the files were .flac and that may have something to do with it. While .flac files and their tags should work, I've done very limited testing with them. I will try doing a little more now and see if that might be the issue.

- silne - 2011-05-12

Is there a way to erase all the data that's in the database and start fresh? It's probably already been mentioned here (sorry if anyone's asked already).

And yeah, I was joking for the most part. I figured it was my lack of organisation that was causing issues.

silne Wrote:Is there a way to erase all the data that's in the database and start fresh? It's probably already been mentioned here (sorry if anyone's asked already).

And yeah, I was joking for the most part. I figured it was my lack of organisation that was causing issues.

Funny you mention this. I'm coding this right now. Not sure that it will be finished for tonight though. We'll see. Lots of code changes in this release.... hope I didn't introduce too many new bugs!

EDIT: Seems to work... included in Alpha 0.18

- silne - 2011-05-12

Oh good. I'll hold off on introducing much more chaos into my database until the next release then Smile

Alpha 0.18 is now available.

- bnevets27 - 2011-05-12

Finally got a chance to get this installed. Great work so far!!

Little things I have noticed with my limited time using AM so far.

Clicking on the top of a colums I doesn't sort. The album name, year, etc.

When you click "Download album" and you do not select an album before you click "download selected" you get an error.

That's the only error I have got so far. Good work!

I still have to go back and read all the posts in the last week but quick question. Is AM supposed to be renaming downloaded albums currently?

bnevets27 Wrote:Finally got a chance to get this installed. Great work so far!!

Little things I have noticed with my limited time using AM so far.

Clicking on the top of a colums I doesn't sort. The album name, year, etc.

When you click "Download album" and you do not select an album before you click "download selected" you get an error.

That's the only error I have got so far. Good work!

I still have to go back and read all the posts in the last week but quick question. Is AM supposed to be renaming downloaded albums currently?

Thanks for the bug report. I will get that fixed. I never got around to making all of the listviews sortable, but that should be easy enough.

The post-processing is supposed to basically work, but i'm still in the process of completely overhauling it.

- Darkside138 - 2011-05-12

Installed 0.18a. Getting the following error

http://prntscr.com/1v4xw

Here is the full details:
http://pastebin.com/Qykq347A

Never had a problem starting up AM. Something during the splash screen that doesn't like my setup Sad

Hmm... That is intersting. I added a check that looks in the registry to see if Windows Media Player is installed before loading the main form... wonder if that is the problem or if it is some other change on the main form that is causing it. Anyone else having this issue? I will check it out on a few other test PCs and see if I can replicate it.

Doing a little research... Did you recently install or attempt to install any new software that may have failed during the installation? Check out this link: http://devnet.jetbrains.net/thread/249661;jsessionid=CA04DC627ED5736FC33C2DA01ED7368E?decorator=print&displayFullThread=true

They had a similar issue when IE didn't install properly.

Also check out this link for additional solutions: http://www.abluestar.com/blog/the-procedure-entry-point_except_handler4_common-could-not-be-located-in-the-dynamic-link-library-msvcrtdll/

By the way... I just noticed a dumb error in 0.18. I forgot to re-anchor the media player control so if you try to resize the main window it will be in the middle of the screen. I'm going to fix this real quick and upload 0.18.1. Sorry about that.

Alpha 0.18.1 is now available (Version still shows as 0.18 in the app, but updated the assembly version to 0.18.1).

- bodrick - 2011-05-12

LoloMc² Wrote:Ok... I do not understand how you found it but yes, I do not have any windows media player installed on WXP. Laugh
I'll check on my W7 box and put the result here

Rgs,

A lot of digging around, and a programmers eye, one I got down to finding out the real issue, the COM exception, the rest fell into place, partly a little intuition and a bit of luck

- bodrick - 2011-05-12

compcentral Wrote:Thank you VERY much for taking the time to get to the bottom of this. I just used a Windows Media Player control for playback because it was very trivial to add it and I just assumed everyone would have it installed (a fine reason not to make assumptions, especially when programming Smile), but I will look into other options or try to reference it differently. THANKS AGAIN! Saved me a lot of time tracking this one down. At least we have a workaround in place until I come up with a better solution.

Hey No worries, glad to have figured it out, I wanted to figure it out since I wanted to use A-M. I'm the mindset if there is a problem that can't be solved, I'll sure as hell give it a try

- vike105 - 2011-05-12

Tried .18 and its working great. No random errors pop up. I tried the SSL feature, and its creating the correct link now, but AM still can't connect. Is it because I need a valid SSL certificate?

vike105 Wrote:Tried .18 and its working great. No random errors pop up. I tried the SSL feature, and its creating the correct link now, but AM still can't connect. Is it because I need a valid SSL certificate?

Have you had it working with other applications like SickBeard or Couch Potato?

bodrick Wrote:Hey No worries, glad to have figured it out, I wanted to figure it out since I wanted to use A-M. I'm the mindset if there is a problem that can't be solved, I'll sure as hell give it a try

Thanks again. Do you have any suggestions for what I could use to offer the same functionality without relying on Windows Media Player? Also, can you see if Aplha 0.18 catches the error without crashing now. Thanks.