Win Playback is very poor on HD
Good Evening Pals!

My xbmc never more playback decently movies in HD, the playback is shuttering, wich 2 lags (engasgos) at second....

I`m only use it, with a external player (like a potplayer), but i consider testing the original xbmc player again, now with new goodies, like DTS-HD.

SOmeone, help me please?

Thanks so much

(sorry for my terrible english)
First try different settings for your audio settings in system\system\audio output. First try switching your output device (near the bottom of that settings screen). If it is on WASPI try using Directsound. If you want to use WASAPI, change the various settings above to match your hardware.
Check out the sticky http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146911
Great, thanks. I was trying to hunt that down, but then got sidetracked.
Thanks!

I`m trying various options, inclusive directsound and turn off all bonuses (DTS, AAC, AC3), and the playback change a little, but never runs perfect.

Thanks so much.

Ah, my system is: I5 - Crossfire 2 x (5770), Windows seven 64 bits with 8 Giga Ram.
Your system is plenty strong enough for playback. You may need to check into the AMD/ATI drivers. They always seem to have some driver issues. I don't have any ATI/AMD GPUs, so I do not keep up with them, but they seem to have the most issues based on forum threads.

If you still have issues, you need to post a debug log.
Thanks so much amigo!, how i thank you? (i canot see thanks button)

I Will check the drivers, search again and, i`m comeback with debug log, if i dont have sucess

Tk.
You just click on the little +/- button next to PM and Find. Good luck with your issue. If you do get it fixed also please come back and report that as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback is very poor on HD0