Playing Disc with more then 1 movie
My movies CD/DVD have a number of movies on one disc. Every movie is in his own folder.
When I Insert the disc and choose "Play Disc" it only play the first movie by name.
How can I play other Movies on the same disc?
psike Wrote:My movies CD/DVD have a number of movies on one disc. Every movie is in his own folder.
When I Insert the disc and choose "Play Disc" it only play the first movie by name.
How can I play other Movies on the same disc?

Navigate, select, play.
sorry for this stupid question but how do I navigate?
Iv'e tried every button I know. I thought maybe if I'll go to the end of the movie it will play the next one after but it simply go back to home screen.
psike Wrote:sorry for this stupid question but how do I navigate?
Iv'e tried every button I know. I thought maybe if I'll go to the end of the movie it will play the next one after but it simply go back to home screen.

make sure the xbmc window is active when you press on the keyboard.
I've tried every button on keyboard and on screen. Still can't get this to work.
can't see anywhere a screen to select what movie from the disc to play.
I found a disc with number on videos file without any folder and it's works!
I can choose what movie I want to play.
But still discs with folder not working, only shows the first movie.
stacked Wrote:make sure the xbmc window is active when you press on the keyboard.

i got it Rofl

@OP:
from the main menu select videos your cd/dvd should be listed in there by its label, select that and browse through there for your movies.
I'm using the aeon skin and disabled that VIDEOS from the home screen.
It's working.
Thank you!

Still wired that the "play disc" option on Home screen won't play it.
psike Wrote:I'm using the aeon skin and disabled that VIDEOS from the home screen.
It's working.
Thank you!

Still wired that the "play disc" option on Home screen won't play it.

It's not weird at all. Play disc is mainly meant for retail DVD's, not your burned discs with odd file structures.
Oh, OK. Sorry for this.
Thanks all for the help and answers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing Disc with more then 1 movie0