• 1(current)
[RELEASE] Trailer Addict (Video) Plugin
Thumbs Up 

TrailerAddict.com
Watch movie trailers for upcoming, new and classic films.

Screenshots:

Downloads & Updates are available via XBMC Add-ons
System >> Add-ons >> Get Add-ons >> XBMC.org Add-ons >> Video Add-ons

If you find any problems or bugs, please post here, pm me, or email [email protected]
And i officially love you! Cheers for this man. Been wanting this for a long while.
can this work with the movies in library? for instance scan the library and then either dwnload the trailers to the folder or put the link so that te trailer link will work via the info screen in aeon
rflores2323 Wrote:can this work with the movies in library? for instance scan the library and then either dwnload the trailers to the folder or put the link so that te trailer link will work via the info screen in aeon

This is a plugin not a movie scraper. Though, I would like to see a trailer addict scraper. You should make a feature request for it.
Yes a TA Scraper would be awesome!
I'm looking at the xbmc scraper wiki and I'll try to see what I can do. I'm not making any promises Rolleyes
After alot of trail and error, I finally got a Trailer Addict scraper working. My only issue now, it that when I scan a movie that was already scanned by imdb, all the movie info is erased except the trailer from Trailer Addict. I need to find out if its possible to just add to trailer to an existing movie in the library. Or maybe make Trailer Addict as an alternative trailer source on the imdb scraper.

btw, I'm also working on making search results on the plugin more accurate.
Thank you very much for the excellent plugin!!!!
Great job!

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

Yes I would love to see a function to link a trailer from this plugin to a local movie. Great work.
is this working??
rflores2323 Wrote:is this working??

Yes
Stacked, FYI I made it available via our script installer Passion-XBMC.

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

is the scraper function working and has the bug been fixed that erases data?
rflores2323 Wrote:is the scraper function working and has the bug been fixed that erases data?

well, it's not a bug. The way scrapers work is that the latest scan always overwrites the old information, it doesn't just append to it.

I finished adding trailer addict as a trailer source on the themoviedb.org scraper, but it's returning too many false-positive trailers. I'm trying to figure out a way so that the results are more accurate. If possible, I'll add it the imdb scraper.

The trailer addict scraper works fine as "standalone" since the user has the ability to choose the correct trailer. The downside, is that the only information returned to the library is the trailer title and the trailer. This would only be useful for users that don't use library mode, but want to scan for trailers of movies while in the regular file mode.
I just updated to build 23416 yesterday and today I realized trailer addict is no longer working. I click on trailers and nothing happens. It had also been a week or so since I used trailer addict plugin so I am not sure if it was the update or something to do with the database that broke it.

Anyway here is my debug log:
http://pastebin.com/m1eeb32e2
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trailer Addict (Video) Plugin2