Scrapers
I have a problem with scrapers in that having setup a number of smart play lists such as Childrens, Action, Horror, Factual Etc. The ploblem I have is that the likes of the Childrens is that all the information that is picked by the scraper is way wrong wrong wrong. Is there any way to switch it off or manually put a cover in for the videos that I have in these folders.
steve22 Wrote:I have a problem with scrapers in that having setup a number of smart play lists such as Childrens, Action, Horror, Factual Etc. The ploblem I have is that the likes of the Childrens is that all the information that is picked by the scraper is way wrong wrong wrong. Is there any way to switch it off or manually put a cover in for the videos that I have in these folders.

Try a program like Ember Media Manager to customize the genre field in the database. You will have to re-scrape your movies once you have made the changes, however.
The problem is not so much the genre what I am have the issue is say I down some Factual program like (San Andreas Fault 2009) for example I get some match for the likes of a flim. Movies are fine I think I looked at thei program before but its the scraper that is the issue thats why I was looking to block just for this folder but leave the movies to scrape.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrapers0