• 1(current)
[WIP] The Paper Street Soap Company (mockups and development of a new skin concept)
I apologize in advance for being a bit obnoxious in starting a new thread, but for my sanity I needed a place to collect all the screenshots together. I hope that this will also let people get a better idea of how the whole skin is developing without having to read through 24 pages.

Alpha Video Clips
Movies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7a6LjMn9U
Actors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhn_XFyY7BQ
TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twz8A7Z0_-A

MAIN MENU/HOME MENUS

Main Menu [updated 11/30/10]

Movies Home - Featured Actor [Updated 11/30/10]

TV Shows Home [Update 1/7/2011]

Currently thinking that on the TV Home, if you have The NextAir Addon installed, it should be something like "Airing Today" and then when selected should go to a screen with all of your shows airing today. I'll create a mock-up of what this looks like late. Since its a static page, I'm thinking a floating dialog similar to the RSS Feed Detail view.

Would a "Featured Episode" also be of benefit? The downside of this scheme is that if you have the NextAir Addon installed, you will never get a "Featured Episode or Featured Show". But I think the benefits of NextAir outweigh missing that feature.
MOVIES

List View [Updated 11/30/10]

TELEVISION

TV Episodes (Alt) [Updated 11/30/10]

TV Season View
MUSIC
Photos

Been kicking around this view a little... still not entirely happy.
WEATHER

First pass at a weather view:

The idea with this view is that we will assign certain images as the "weather" icons for conditions. So Sunny, Cloudy, Thunderstorm, etc. I think something similar has been done to create weather "fanart" in other skins. I simply want to some iconic pictures to describe the forecast. Ideally, I would like to have a set of "Sunny" photos so would wouldn't necessarily see the same ones every time.
MISC SCREENS

i really feel that the skin need landscape/logo for tvshow, personal mind.

good work, keep going Wink
TV Season View
TV Show List View

TV Airing Today dialog:

OSD
i've just review all your mockup, this skin will be amazing.
if you need adjustment from next aired, please tell, i'll be glad to do it Wink
These screenshots all in one place are looking simply fabulous.
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
Wow I can't see anything wrong! Can't wait!!
hey... big thumbs up from me, that looks awesome!
OMG! Somebody has a good taste in music. Bad Brains, NO FX, Minor Threat!!! Respect!

This skin will be BEAUTIFUL, but the only thing i'm afraid of is that my computer wont be able to handle it.. Sad (intel core 2 duo 2,4ghz, 4gb ram, ATI 3450 GFX)
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] The Paper Street Soap Company (mockups and development of a new skin concept)12