• 17(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)
(2012-08-15, 04:38)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-15, 04:29)CaptainKen Wrote: The main menu shows a total count of Unwatched. However, the widget screen has empty placeholders and clicking on them does nothing.

Widget setting

Unwatched count is 22

Wall is empty?

i have no idea what you mean. bit more explanation, please.

EDIT: second one probably is because you use a favorite for tvshows. the count is wrong then (can´t be fixed, could only hide the count then)

I confirmed that I'm not using a Favorite for tvshows (using the standard built-in home button) and that the count of Unwatched is actually correct.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2012-08-15, 04:07)phil65 Wrote: looked around to see if i can find an alternative main menu font which suits to the skin (which is really really hard)
best i can come up with is this (from old aeon mod horizonz):
worth an option?

I like that font and would select it if available.
i think we kinda went off topic with my "features" not working. lol. what exactly should i try to get it working again? re-downloading the watchlist script doesn't work.

PS. i like the alternate fonts phil. bout time we had a new one for the homescreen. Smile
(2012-08-15, 17:28)Shinu Wrote: i think we kinda went off topic with my "features" not working. lol. what exactly should i try to get it working again? re-downloading the watchlist script doesn't work.

PS. i like the alternate fonts phil. bout time we had a new one for the homescreen. Smile

sadly there is no license available for that font (and i cannot find any email whatever to contact the author), so it probably may not find its way into repo version.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-08-14, 05:28)Deano316 Wrote: Noticed a bug with the latest landscape-logo. Whilst flicking through my movies I noticed that some of the logos for some of my movies are suddenly not in english (eg. German). This only occurs for a few and not exclusively to movies that have no logo. All of my artwork is already scraped, and I haven't run artwork downloader for at least a couple of weeks. Its easily fixed with a quick logo download, but I'd rather not have to manually download logos every day. Has anyone else noticed this?

Have since noticed that the problem has put itself right. I think it was a remnant of a problem had with artwork downloader when movie logos were first added to fanart.tv. All good now Smile
(2012-08-15, 18:26)Deano316 Wrote:
(2012-08-14, 05:28)Deano316 Wrote: Noticed a bug with the latest landscape-logo. Whilst flicking through my movies I noticed that some of the logos for some of my movies are suddenly not in english (eg. German). This only occurs for a few and not exclusively to movies that have no logo. All of my artwork is already scraped, and I haven't run artwork downloader for at least a couple of weeks. Its easily fixed with a quick logo download, but I'd rather not have to manually download logos every day. Has anyone else noticed this?

Have since noticed that the problem has put itself right. I think it was a remnant of a problem had with artwork downloader when movie logos were first added to fanart.tv. All good now Smile

yeah I noticed that some of my custom logos had been overwritten the other day - good job I had backups - all seems OK now though
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
so i decided to give the new episode view a shot and noticed a couple things....

firstly, why doesn't the view display the series poster as a fallback when a series only has 1 season? i remember it showing it before. also, the episode numbering changes to dots when it has 3 digits or more while the currently selected episode's last number is partially cut off. can these be fixed?
some small tweaks:
logo.png as faded background on infopanel:
also all panel textures were reworked and look much more polished, not almost black like before.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
anyone here running latest frodo nightly and aeon nox and having the randomitems script crashing randomly? it seems like its running fine still as the random movies keep changing but it still gives me a script failed error every once in a while
(2012-08-15, 08:12)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2012-08-15, 04:38)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-15, 04:29)CaptainKen Wrote: The main menu shows a total count of Unwatched. However, the widget screen has empty placeholders and clicking on them does nothing.

Widget setting

Unwatched count is 22

Wall is empty?

i have no idea what you mean. bit more explanation, please.

EDIT: second one probably is because you use a favorite for tvshows. the count is wrong then (can´t be fixed, could only hide the count then)

I confirmed that I'm not using a Favorite for tvshows (using the standard built-in home button) and that the count of Unwatched is actually correct.

Is anyone else having this issue? Any ideas on how to resolve it?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1169725
phill can you please tell me how to remove the comment section from low list view in music library so it like the way it was in 3.0 i would rather have the longer list. what file should i revert? or what text do i remove? please this has been annoying me since 3.5 was first avalable on git. other then that i like it, although i thought the red shutdown background image was better then blue but i can change that. i just really want to remove the comment section, its in EVERY VIEWTYPE! and most of my music collection has garbage for that tag some of it just just a huge line of hexdecimal. it takes away from the beauty of aeon nox. please please please help me Big_Noid you still active?
phil, so today one of my shows has its debut.. yet the next aired widget still doesnt show... yet if i go into the next aired script it will tell me that the show is going on today.. i know you said it only works for the current day... any reason why the widget isnt showing?
Hi, just one quick question: how do I get rid of the floor in Landscape view, or at least how do I lower its height? It's really annoying to have that pig portion or the screen gone to waste Wink
(2012-08-16, 11:55)[Tahini] Wrote: Hi, just one quick question: how do I get rid of the floor in Landscape view, or at least how do I lower its height? It's really annoying to have that pig portion or the screen gone to waste Wink

I'm not in front of my computer right now, so I can't double check it, but try opening "Includes_Viewtypes.xml", and search for "showcase_floor.png". Edit the value of "<posy>" above to a different number, save the file and open XBMC to see if you're satisfied with the new position (if nothing has changed, then I'm probably wrong, undo the edits, and save the file again). Alternatively, you could try changing this (located a few lines above "<posy>"):
Code:
<visible>![Control.IsVisible(516) | Control.IsVisible(514) | [Control.IsVisible(518) + Skin.HasSetting(fspanelbackground)] | [Control.IsVisible(500) + Skin.HasSetting(wallfullscreen)] | Control.IsVisible(511) | Control.IsVisible(506) | Control.IsVisible(8858) | [[[!Container.Content(movies) + Skin.HasSetting(addonwallaltbackground)] | [Container.Content(movies) + Skin.HasSetting(addonwallaltbackgroundmovies)]] + Control.IsVisible(512)]]</visible>

to this:
Code:
<visible>![Control.IsVisible(503) | Control.IsVisible(516) | Control.IsVisible(514) | [Control.IsVisible(518) + Skin.HasSetting(fspanelbackground)] | [Control.IsVisible(500) + Skin.HasSetting(wallfullscreen)] | Control.IsVisible(511) | Control.IsVisible(506) | Control.IsVisible(8858) | [[[!Container.Content(movies) + Skin.HasSetting(addonwallaltbackground)] | [Container.Content(movies) + Skin.HasSetting(addonwallaltbackgroundmovies)]] + Control.IsVisible(512)]]</visible>

if you want to completely remove the floor from the Landscape viewtype altogether. But I don't believe that would look any good.

NOTE: The specific floor is used in several viewtypes, therefore changing its position will affect them too. The files mentioned are located in the folder "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\1080i".

EDIT: You should do the same for "showcase_spot.png" a few lines below in "Includes_Viewtypes.xml" to also change the position of the colored spot on the floor.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)4