• 17(current)
Release Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega
Hi, thank for your skin work . It's very beautiful!!! I'm using a "Backdrop multiple images" and work correctly in main menu but when entering in the section, i.e. open Movies, radio ecc. the default backgroup image is black. If I using only one "Backdrop One Image"  I can see the default backgroud.

- Multiple image in the main menu Movie or Radio

- Black default backdrop image when select Movie or Radio

- Single backdrop images in the menu

- Backdrop image when select Movie or Radio in single backdrop image

How I can use a default backdrop when enter in the Movies, Radio ecc. when use  "Backdrop multiple images" ?
Kodi v20 Nexus with Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod
OS: Linux Debian 12 bookworm on Apple Mac Mini Late 2018
TV: Samsung UE40C6510UP
@mjnman

It appears you have the "Show Parent Folder Items" setting enabled. When that is the case the first time you enter a section (eg: movies, tv shows) it will always be a black screen until you start scrolling thru the movies at which time the movie's fanart will be displayed. If you disable that setting you will start directly at the first movie in the list and no black screen will be shown (provided you have movie fanart). Menu Backgrounds are only displayed then scrolling thru the menu not after selecting a menu item.

I don't know why this seems to only be the case with multiple backgrounds but it has always been that way as long as I can remember.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.7
@Juan Mortyme

Thanks for the info. I disabled "Show Parent Folder Items" and now I like it a little more.
The background behavior is always playable.
Example, I opened "Picuters" section with "Backdrop One Image":

I opened "Picuters" section with "Backdrop multiple images":

It's the same within music menu and albums artist at the line "all albums":
Kodi v20 Nexus with Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod
OS: Linux Debian 12 bookworm on Apple Mac Mini Late 2018
TV: Samsung UE40C6510UP
@mjnman
I'm not sure but I don't think the artwork for All Albums has ever worked properly nor multiple backgrounds for pictures except in the main menu.
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.7
Hi all, my brain tumor is active again and I will operate tomorrow

I appreciate your support. When have more info about I will inform you.

Waniton
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2023-10-06, 02:08)Wanilton Wrote: Hi all, my brain tumor is active again and I will operate tomorrow

I appreciate your support. When have more info about I will inform you.

Waniton

Good luck to you Wanilton
Hope all goes well, good luck.
Anyone else getting this problem on the Nvidia Shield with Nexus 20.2?

I install MQ9 and that works just fine but when it runs for the first time it just stalls with the red ring going round and round...

The only way I can get past that is to uninstall Kodi and re-install which I would rather not do... so there will be no logs...

Are there any work arounds as MQ9 does work on the desktop version of Kodi...
New to MQ9 (come from Aeon Tajo), I completely lost even after reading the 17 page of this post, search on Youtube for MQ install and setup. I have really spent hours... and disapointed
- How to link the different Media folder I have added in the Library to the matching Menu ?
Eg : I have a folder 'Concert' and I want to link it to the 'Concert' in the main menu.

Thx for help or guidance
Nvidia Shield Pro 2020 Nexus 20.2
@Wanilton

Hope everything goes well and that you recover soon...
@leyeti77

The first thing to note is that in the MQ skins the "Concerts" main menu, by default, actually displays the contents of your Music Videos library. Confusing, I know, I rename the "Concerts" main menu to "Music Videos" right away. So, if you scanned your concerts into Kodi as movies they will show up in your movie library. If you scan them as music videos that's a completely different road to go down. There are pros and cons for both methods depending on your library structure, objectives, and how much work you are willing to put into it.

If all you are wanting to do is have only your concert films displayed in a menu apart from your movies it's really not very complicated and can be accomplished several different ways. Please note I'm talking about concert films not music videos.

You already stated you have a "concerts" folder. Are your films each in subfolders? (Directory structure like movies.)
Do you have or plan to have music videos in your Kodi library?
Do you have or plan to have music in your Kodi library?
Do you use .nfo files?
Are you familiar with the Library Node Editor add-on?

HINT: Customizing or editing the menus is basically the same process in all MQ skins regardless of version. So, if you Google something like "customizing Kodi Aeon MQ menu" you should find some tutorials. The look may change from version to version but the concept remains the same. In fact, the principles and mechanics behind editing the main menu is similar in all Kodi skins that include a menu customization option. Granted the MQ Customize Main Menu UI isn't the most intuitive I've seen and lacks a few features but if you have ever customized the menu in any other skin you should be able to figure it out pretty quickly.
Hi to everybody!
I found a problem which I think concerns the MQ skin: When playing music in full screen mode using files with 192 KHZ there is a heavy stuttering appearing. When I open the menu bar (where you can move to the next title, change loudness and so on) the stuttering stops. I tried it with MQ 8 and 9. When switching to Estuary there is no stuttering. I also tried to change the output (fixed, optimized or best), but the problem stays. Anybody any idea?
Greetz
Klaus
https://paste.kodi.tv/bovezoguta.kodi
Windows 11 Kodi Omega Aeon 8 mod
(2023-10-06, 02:08)Wanilton Wrote: Hi all, my brain tumor is active again and I will operate tomorrow
@Wanilton
I thought my question was being ignored, but it turns out you had a relapse of your illness. Wishing you a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery.
Hello, I just upgrade my setup and no i’m with kodi nexus and this beatifull skin !
a question with widgets, I love the idea to show recently added movie / tv show in the main menu. I add this widget but I didn’t like the view of the widget, is there a way to change widget view ? On my opinion cover are a Little to big in default view and very sticky 
thanks a lot
Is anyone here using the "Fanart Collection" backdrop option in the main menus in a Kodi-Jellyfin setup? It's just... not working for me, just showing the default backdrop instead. It's supposed to show random backdrops from the respective library, right? The same kind of thing is working fine in Bello so it should be possible 🤔 Not sure if I'm doing something wrong though.

On another note though: Is there a way to disable the mediaflag panel at the bottom of the various views? I don't need them and they're a little distracting since they don't work properly for most of my files anyway. But I can't find an option anywhere to disable them, and in the icon pack selection there's no option to use no pack at all either. Am I missing an option somewhere?
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega0