• 1(current)
Release Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega
SKIN AVAILABLE
Via Kodi Repository

OVERVIEW
A skin with a 4K interface. The skin code is based on the modern Ace 2 code but has been fully adapted to 3840x2160px resolution. In addition, all textures and backgrounds now also have 4K resolution for maximum visual quality.
But can I use this skin on my non-4K TV/monitor?
A. Yes, no problem. Texture refinements will still be made, but even on a FullHD screen, you will notice a better look compared to skins with 1920x1080px resolution.

COMPATIBILITY
Right now the skin is being developed for Kodi Matrix 19, Nexus 20, and Omega 21.
Matrix, Nexus, and Omega addons (scripts, plugins, and modules) were installed via the forum repository, or download in our drive.

MAIN MENU
- New layout, with the return of the centered menu. It has a clean and elegant look.
- More power! The skin now supports up to 30 menus.
- Easier customization. When you access the Main Menu customization window you will see that the arrangement of items merges a used item and an empty item. This allows you to add a new menu at a given point without having to relocate items or even use the Replace function.
- Reminders for items in progress and suggestion based on last played media.
- New layout for context menu submenus.

QUICK EDIT MENU
- In the Main Menu just use the arrow below to access the quick edit menu where you can Rename the menu, *Set the chosen menu as the one that receives focus when starting the skin, and also disable the menu.
- *The function of setting a menu as the main focus item is for easy customization. You no longer have to relocate items to change the initial focus menu. Choose a menu, check the option and you're done, when you start the skin the chosen menu will be focused no matter what position of the bar it is.

THIRD GENERATION WIDGETS
- A brand new selector organized by categories, also includes sorting and sorting options in the same window.
- A new code provides over 200% faster widget loading speed compared to Aeon MQ 8.
- Direct access to playlists and nodes. You no longer need to create an item in the main menu to have playlist widgets, you can now choose any existing playlist or node independently.
- The well-known feature called My Menu now gives way to Custom Favorites. Each of the 30 menus can have a set of independent custom favorite widgets. You can create a list with unique or mixed content with movies, sitcoms, addons and etc ..
- New button for Custom Widget where it is possible to include a url for exclusive content.

VIEWS
- New types of views have been incorporated into Aeon MQ 9. Tech View and Sets Plus View. The well-known Frame View, Right List View and Wall View gained improvements and increased usability.
- All old views of Aeon MQ 8 will be rewritten and incorporated during skin development.
- The media label bar now shows audio and subtitle languages ​​graphically, with the language, channel and audio codec flag.

VIDEO PLAYBACK WINDOW
- New layout for the Pause window with minimalist design.
- Video Info window with cast widgets.
- New OSD menu bar with several built-in functions like direct access to audio tracks, subtitles and my note.

MUSIC PLAYBACK WINDOW
- New layout, more organized and complete.
- Artist Info window with discography widgets.
- New OSD menu bar, with several built-in functions such as direct access to upcoming tracks, backgrounds, my note, preview effects and playlist.

MAIN MENU CUSTOMIZATION
- Improved, cleaner, and more organized layout.
- New feature called My Submenu. Some menus have a default submenu, others have no submenu. In this case, just choose an empty set and include in it the submenus you want or you can also clone the submenu from another menu. This feature eliminates many idle lines of code while giving more customization power. With My Submenu there is no longer the limitation of shared submenus as there is in Aeon MQ 8. Each menu has its own independent set.

SKIN CUSTOMIZATION
- Option to choose between light mode or dark mode.
- In addition to the familiar options for setting panel and title colors, it is now also possible to change the color of the entire skin text, as well as the color of the hover button.

NETFLIX
- In the Replace selector now all add-on options are available. You can create a menu with direct access to any item and include all other options as submenus.
- In addition to the menu the skin also offers full support for Netflix widgets.

WEATHER WINDOW
- Completely reformulated, with grouped information where it is possible to see the current condition and also hourly separated by color between morning, afternoon, night and dawn.
- No longer need to define between northern or southern hemisphere, Aeon MQ 9 does this automatically based on the geographic coordinates of the chosen city.

RESETTING ADJUSTMENTS
- The Reapply adjustments function has been improved. Main menu customization is not affected using this function, only the general settings will be reset.
- Full Reset function is still available and resets all skin settings back to default.

GENERAL
- My rating - In the media info windows and also during playback you can set a personal rating. This rating will appear as My Rating in all windows where there is rating information.
- Several windows have been reviewed to improve navigation and overall experience.

About the script colorpicker get Wanilton version available here, fixed the issue

https://files.xbmcbrasil.net/script.skin...-2.0.3.zip

Download MQ9 - Skin Themes (4K)

resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq9-1.1.0:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17yFNTtY...sp=sharing
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Big fan MarcosQui! Another quality release. Muito Obrigado!
Long time MQ fan but this is next level. The talent, skill and tastes of all those involved definitely shows. 
Outstanding.
Woah... an actually interesting skin from the official repository. Keep up the good work! Blush
I ha e been toying with this skin for most of the day today. As a novice, I did find it a little confusing to the Aeon Nox I was used to. However, I like the quality enough, I'm really rooting for you. After hours, I finally figured out where to select things that used to be in the Nox submenus such as "filtering" movies by genre, title, year, actor, and more. It was somewhat "hidden" and not clear as to where to look or find.
I have a couple questions.
1. With their being a "My Submenu" option, is there a way for me to set this up, similar to how it was in Nox, as I previously described? So that when I'm on the main menu, I can see the submenu options there and select the filter choices?
2. Is there a way for me to use the fan art for the background movie tile on the main menu? I have been digging for it and it seems like there is an option in the customize menu settings. However, it doesn't change anything from the standard background image. I was able to do it for TV Shows but that was because, I used my own images and not the fanart images. Please advise. I'm looking forward to using this more.
(2023-05-05, 08:35)davelee77 Wrote: I ha e been toying with this skin for most of the day today. As a novice, I did find it a little confusing to the Aeon Nox I was used to. However, I like the quality enough, I'm really rooting for you. After hours, I finally figured out where to select things that used to be in the Nox submenus such as "filtering" movies by genre, title, year, actor, and more. It was somewhat "hidden" and not clear as to where to look or find.
I have a couple questions.
1. With their being a "My Submenu" option, is there a way for me to set this up, similar to how it was in Nox, as I previously described? So that when I'm on the main menu, I can see the submenu options there and select the filter choices?
2. Is there a way for me to use the fan art for the background movie tile on the main menu? I have been digging for it and it seems like there is an option in the customize menu settings. However, it doesn't change anything from the standard background image. I was able to do it for TV Shows but that was because, I used my own images and not the fanart images. Please advise. I'm looking forward to using this more.
Hi @davelee77

1. In the customize main menu item, you have on the left side one list of all main menu items, press the left arrow on any main menu item, and go to the respective submenu area, where you configure the items.

2. In the same place you find options to change background images, including using the collection fanarts.

In each main menu or submenu item you have the options to choose the background images 

Press the left arrow to go to the submenu (available for each item). 

When you choose to change background images, appear one option to use collection fanart as background images. Use the artwork organizer add-on for it.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
When i select the option for my menu items to display multiple Background images there is no option to reduce the time so more images can show faster instead of one image for like 2 minutes. I used to be able to set the amount of time for each picture to be seen. Is this option still there? As i know longer see it? Thanks for any help you can provide.
@DFMB,

Yes, MQ8 has the option to change the speed, but Marcos removes the feature in MQ9.
I have a Problem with TV-Series
With MQ8 I had the latest started Series with the next not seen Episode on the series Panel
Now I cannot find the correct settings to get this feature back
Any Help is appreciated to tell me what to do
Kodi 20.1 with Aeon MQ9, PC with Windows 10, Nvidia shield with latest android
@kwirk

I check MQ8 mod version and don´t find the option mentioned. Please post one image, I need to understand your question.

Here are the widgets available in MQ9

It is not the mod but original MQ8
not sure if pic can be seen and sorry for German - hope this helps
Kodi 20.1 with Aeon MQ9, PC with Windows 10, Nvidia shield with latest android
I may be mixing my terminology - if I click down on Movies, the option is shown as 'Quick Edit'.
I assumed this was the Submenu, but I may be wrong here
My question: Can I have options shown when I click down on Movies to show 'Update Library' & 'Recent Movies'?
I got close by using your steps above by clicking left but they don't make it show underneath the 'Movie' section when I click down.
(2023-05-07, 16:08)kwirk Wrote: Image

It is not the mod but original MQ8
not sure if pic can be seen and sorry for German - hope this helps

Check-in widget manager, have items to choose

(2023-05-07, 17:26)Temujin Wrote: I may be mixing my terminology - if I click down on Movies, the option is shown as 'Quick Edit'.
I assumed this was the Submenu, but I may be wrong here
My question: Can I have options shown when I click down on Movies to show 'Update Library' & 'Recent Movies'?
I got close by using your steps above by clicking left but they don't make it show underneath the 'Movie' section when I click down.

@Temujin

Only need to press the down arrow twice, and will go to the submenu area

Go to customize the main menu, in any item, press the left arrow (go to submenu), use replace to change one item, or include news in the submenu.
Yes, MQ8 has the option to change the speed, but Marcos removes the feature in MQ9.        Can he please put it back in..takes away from the skin using multiple images?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega0