• 4(current)
[RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television)
The same here. Installed 1.0.9 under Xubuntu 13.04 32-bit and frodo 12.0. I get an error message relating to addon.py.
Can you both upload a log? Is the script error appearing right in the main menu or inside a certain category?

Instructions to upload a log: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...g_Uploader
script error appearing as soon as u try to open the add on

09:12:07 T:19904   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named t0mm0.common.addon
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\paulo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.RTPplay\addon.py", line 19, in <module>
                                                from t0mm0.common.addon import Addon
                                            ImportError: No module named t0mm0.common.addon
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
09:12:07 T:22068   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.RTPplay/
09:12:07 T:22068   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.RTPplay/) failed
09:12:07 T:12920  NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
09:12:22 T:7624  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
(2013-06-22, 15:19)Mestre1966 Wrote: script error appearing as soon as u try to open the add on

09:12:07 T:19904   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named t0mm0.common.addon
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\paulo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.RTPplay\addon.py", line 19, in <module>
                                                from t0mm0.common.addon import Addon
                                            ImportError: No module named t0mm0.common.addon
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
09:12:07 T:22068   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.RTPplay/
09:12:07 T:22068   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.RTPplay/) failed
09:12:07 T:12920  NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
09:12:22 T:7624  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.

Thanks. Try to update to 1.0.10, i've forgotten to import it under addon.xml

Right click in the repo and do a 'search for updates'
uninstall, and install again and is working,

except if u try to do a search on Programas - A-Z
FYI...

On the OUYA. I was getting the addon.py error.

I went into the config and changed from automatic to: SMIL and that fixed my problem.

Found some of the feeds are just audio and in 12.2 Frodo I can't find a option to play around with hardware acceleration or not.
(2013-06-30, 06:11)trancen Wrote: FYI...

On the OUYA. I was getting the addon.py error.

I went into the config and changed from automatic to: SMIL and that fixed my problem.

Found some of the feeds are just audio and in 12.2 Frodo I can't find a option to play around with hardware acceleration or not.

Sorry never tried it in OUYA...but I can guess the automatic selection of streams won't work with it.
Concerning "only audio problems", have u tried to choose the rtmp option? Don't forget some of the channels are radio channels and not tv...

But I'd appreciate if u could send me a full log including the info about your system (1st line of a log file)

Cheers and thanks for the info
RTMP seems to have resolved the issues with audio only video.

It was affecting like International and RTP1 and 2.

There is a problem with creating logs in xbmc with the ouya. I will see what i can do.
I'm new on this. I have problem to watch live channels. I have a script failed: addon.py when try to watch live.

I have
xbmc = 12.2
android

where can I change that (I went into the config and changed from automatic to: SMIL and that fixed my problem.)

UPDATE : Ok I found and it's working
Good Addon enen92! Keep up the good work! You should get +1 from every Portuguese on this forum!!! C'mon guys...show your appreciation for the effort enen92 has put forth! Repped +1
I am new to xbmc. I want to eliminate my Satellite to play RTP and I came across this. It works great, but I have one question. Is there any way to record RTP Play stream. I have not been able to find an answer anywhere.
You may just access www.rtp.pt/play/ and download the mp4 files, you can use jDownloader to grab the urls and download.
Thanks for the quick response. The only problem with this is that I watch RTP just for the Portugal National team soccer games and I don't I can download the games through RTP play.
In that case, you may need a tool like rtmpdump record the live streams Smile
Hello,

I am new to XBMC so i am sorry for any ignorance. Awesome addon by the way. I'm wondering if there are any known issues with using the RTP play with iOS iPad mini ios 7.0.4. When I go into the rtp Play addon i then select -Canais Tv/Radio then select one of the stations and I have to select the station 5 or more times before it actually goes through. When i select a channel it either gives me the "Working" progress on the bottom right and it disappears and after about 3 clicks it gives me a "failed to connect please check log file" and if I click on the channel a couple of more times i may be able to get a video feed. In reading this forum for a solution I've found that if I go into the addon settings and set the Tipo de stream em directo to RTMP only gives me audio with a blank video feed. If I set it to SMIL PL it gives me the same issues that I first mentioned above. If I use this addon on my windows 7 machine it works perfectly whether I set it to RTMP or SMIL PL.

Another issue i have encountered was that sometimes it is not pulling a real time feed sometimes during the day when set to SMIL PL on my iPad mini and every time i restart the same feed it seems to replay a 1 minute feed every time. It then seems to correct itself a couple of hours later. Any feedback on why this may be happening.

Both iPad Mini and Windows 7 Machine are both on XBMC 12.3. Please let me know if you require any other information.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television)5