• 5(current)
Best TV box for running XBMC
This looks promising.

Utilite
Please don't spam ...
It's the 3d post with utilite...
It's a nice box, that's why :)
Where do I get a sweet case like that? I have a mini itx Openelec rig that I would like to get a nice compact little case for.

Btw my question was directed at Richs09. sorry if any confusion was caused Sad
(2013-07-13, 09:54)richs09 Wrote: are you running ontop android

On the pivos no it's running Linux. I cleared the cache and all packages out which it said there were 60 some. It speeds up a little but for 800mhz it's still slow. My Apple TV 2 runs circles around it.

(2013-07-13, 12:48)Ned Scott Wrote: MLB file?

Sorry auto correct Mkv file.
not sure on that one ...i just no its new development so its not gonna be top notch htpc machine cant but im sure some one at the pivos form can help more i dont have myin anymore
and at doc holiday i have a small stock pile of the cases black and white and complete htpc dual core hd for 90$
(2013-09-30, 23:38)NicolaTesla Wrote: The best box on the market is also the newest. The ViewStation boasts 8G of memory, a dual core processor, and has a remote that was customized to function in both XBMC and Android. The external antenna is adjustable to max your wifi signal. The cost of this box is $199. I have tried a handful of the other boxes, and the ViewStation is the fastest and most functional. This new player will be a household-name in the near future.

Does this do bit streaming?

How much does it cost?
(2013-09-30, 23:38)NicolaTesla Wrote: The best box on the market is also the newest. The ViewStation boasts 8G of memory, a dual core processor, and has a remote that was customized to function in both XBMC and Android. The external antenna is adjustable to max your wifi signal. The cost of this box is $199. I have tried a handful of the other boxes, and the ViewStation is the fastest and most functional. This new player will be a household-name in the near future.

I get tired of seeing these brand new created user names writing to spam about shitty cloned boxes. I have not tried viewstation, nor will I, because I know its complete shit. How do I know? because you tesla coil, just created your username this month to spam about it. Not even a demo video in your spam message.
And it's NikolaTesla , K != C
(2013-10-01, 05:15)amet Wrote: And it's NikolaTesla , K != C

My first name is Nicola, with a C. But thanks for the tip mateSmile
No reason to spam, I'm just some poor bloke addicted to XBMC. Of the 4 boxes i currently own, i like the viewstation best. My Apple TV is too slow, the buttons stick on the already useless Gbox remote, and the 4gigs of the digistream just don't cut it. I'd like to get a rasPi to see how that works.
Can you tell me more about the Viewstation? There's very little information on it. Do you know how it compares to the MX2? Thanks.
The mx2 is a good beginners box. Our new dedicated server keeps all your add on and settings up to date. Our box, the viewstation, was engineered to out perform an of the Android devices. We are moving quite a bit on the west coast right now. Also, the remote may not sound all that important, but ours has been customized for operation in XBMC and it really makes the experience that much more user friendly.
why is there very little information on your website?
GREETINGS:

I just got my "MiiPC" that I supported as a "Kickstart" project and am really happy
with it. I can't emphasis enough on build quality and solid parts under the hood.
The second Firmware that is coming out will iron out the few shortcomings that
exist and thus makes it a solid choice for anyone to consider. You can place an order
at http://www.miipc.com for $99 Dollars.

Good Luck
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best TV box for running XBMC1