• 5(current)
Multi Language Translation - Looking for Volunteers
Just so you know, I'm happily letting Discaciate organise all this as it's a whole other area I don't have time for. Be sure to give him the credit he deserves when it's done, though, as it's a more complex issue than I realised and he seems to be handling it admirably. The same goes for all the people working with him, here and in the testing forum. Thanks to all of you.
drascom Wrote:i'm here for turkish (tr) translating...

You should think about whole XBMC transaltion for turkish Wink
xbmc.fr

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Modhack Wrote:You should think about whole XBMC transaltion for turkish Wink

i'm translating whole XBMC atm. Be patient pls Smile
WOW cool we will have Polish language :Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin:
Yup, and with proper Polish fonts instead of those idiotic boxes. Stay tuned Smile
I can translate to spanish also.

regards
delirial Wrote:I can translate to spanish also.

regards

We just finished the spanish (Spain) translation today. Some very minor font issues remain with that translation, but I think I might be able to fix those till the release day. PM the user "dedaluz" and see if he wants someone to review it.
maybe a list with finish and missing languages?!
neoanderson2002 Wrote:Hi kimp93,

I can do the Traditional Chinese translation. Please see PM for more information.

Thanks.

Cheers,

-Neo

Agree
Please edit your first post and add finished translation.
FYI french is still on going.
Notice that a lot of labels has been added since the first english template file.
xbmc.fr

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Modhack Wrote:Agree
Please edit your first post and add finished translation.
FYI french is still on going.
Notice that a lot of labels has been added since the first english template file.

Done. Yup. I'm trying to update those new labels (profile part is an example) and PMing people to do it on their translations. Thx for the advice!
revision/update to include profile labels now translated to Swedish. Smile
Fiinix Design presents: Posters, for Movies, TV Shows, Games, Arcade etc.

» Latest Poster-Pack: The Silhouettes, TV Shows
» Upcoming Poster-Pack: To Be Announced

» Game & Emulator Poster, request here
» Movie/TV Genre Poster, here
Just to keep you guys updated, a revised Polish file (with context from the original Aeon and some screenies used to guess the proper meaning), as well as a fontset are in the making right now, should be ready within 2 hours.
Cheers
Halibutt Wrote:Just to keep you guys updated, a revised Polish file (with context from the original Aeon and some screenies used to guess the proper meaning), as well as a fontset are in the making right now, should be ready within 2 hours.
Cheers

Great news!

Thus that mean that your fontset will be available for other central European (CE) translators to use?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hopefully.
Hi there !

Just read in first post, that german is still missing, although there were several users who like to do the german translation.

To get this finally started I also would do the german translation - but I need the xml files AND a second person for doublechecking .. Discaciate could you send me the xml file ? Any germans interested in proofreading ?

Bye, Markus
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Language Translation - Looking for Volunteers0