• 16(current)
[REQUESTS] Aeon MQ 3
Dananino Wrote:i´m sure its too late for the BETA, but perhaps for the release, we could have multiple fan art backgrounds, so when you go onto a TV show it shows one background, and the next time a different one at random, perhaps downloading 3 or 4 different backgrounds. This was in mediaportal and is a lovely feature, not essential but gives a nice feel. How difficult would this be to implement?
It's in there
I upgraded the skin and eden today and i liked it very very much! Great job, Thank you very much Smile
But i was wondering about a few things:
- SOLVED: Is it still (like in MQ2) possible to show Movie and Tv Show fanarts in the background of the main menu, if i remember correctly it was setup -> skin -> visual in MQ2 and it used the fanart splitter addon. Do i need the Art organizer addon? is this addon already available for eden? Didn't find it. (You have to download Artwork Organizer and activate it in the skin option menu.
Artwork Organizer: http://ronie.googlecode.com/files/script...-0.0.4.zip )
- I love to usw the "low list" view for my movies und tv shows and always used the option "transparent". But i think "transparent" is in MQ3 a little bit too much transparent Wink ...because the text is white you can't hardly read anything while browsing through bright/white fanarts.
- While having "animated weather icons" activated the boxes in the main menu: weatherboxes are blank.

That are the only 3 things i noticed, so as i said: Great job guys! Smile and greetings from germany Smile
Hello!

I am missing the "Programs" & "Favorites" menus from MQ2.
The first one showed a list of the program addons.
The second one a list of the "favorites" which could have been a script an addon, music or video.

Could you please add these?
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising up every time we fall.
Darts Wrote:Hello!

I am missing the "Programs" & "Favorites" menus from MQ2.
The first one showed a list of the program addons.
The second one a list of the "favorites" which could have been a script an addon, music or video.

Could you please add these?

Programs: Go to Addons, hit the Down key (for the sub-menu).. voila

Favorites isn't in there presumably because you can customize damn near as many as you'd like in the Shortcut setup in the Skin settings. Take a look and mess with it, far more powerful than a generic Favorites list. Each favorite you add to the main menu can have sub menus, making your options quite vast.
OK I'll try that thanks Smile
In the multiplex view if you have the mouse pointer at the center of the movie poster you can't scoll :/
Also, the posters have some weird mirror effect.
Again 2 more questions :
1°) Is there a way to have more than 3 favorites submenu choices?
2°) Anybody managed to have animated weather icons?
If yes, how? Which path exactly?
Thx Marcos for your impressive work!!
Only one request, is possible to have the uncompressed media for personalize studios logo and other flag with my color version?
Hi,

first of all I have to say thank you, Marcos, for that absolutely great skin. I'm using Openelec Eden build for Xtreamer Ultra and it works fine so far unless a few problems I have. I hope somebody could give some help Big Grin

First of all in the settings menu "Settings | Skin | Shortcuts/Backdrops" where you can configure the (sub)menu structure and the backgrounds, the OK key doesn't work. So it is impossible to configure anything. You just can go back to main menu. In all other screens the OK key works.

Second problem I recognized I don't have an item "Add new source" in the Videos main menu (so when you click on Videos), where it was before in MQ2.

Next is that I don't know how to use Video Genre Fanart. I downloaded the ExtraPack and put it on my storage in an own folder "videogenrefanart". But how to activate Huh

Last question is about movie trailers. Even if I have installes Apple Movie Trailer Lite the submenu "Trailers" of Movies doesn't work. Why this Huh

Hope for some answers Cool
Marcos,
thanks for the splendid skin

can you look at the movie titles not showing in wall view when using a vplaylist

can you look at implememnting non rounded corners on the posters please?

thanks
be kind, rewind
Landscape is my favourite viewtyp for TV-SERIES. Series, Seasons and Episodes. It's kind of flat in MQ3. It would be nice with some kind of transition animation when you select a series and enter episode list. A fade or something.

It would also be nice to be able to disable the "EPISODE 12" badge on episode thumbs. It is already stated below. Don't need to see it twice Smile

Thanks for all your hard work! The skin looks amazing and is crazy fast!
Darts Wrote:Again 2 more questions :
1°) Is there a way to have more than 3 favorites submenu choices?
2°) Anybody managed to have animated weather icons?
If yes, how? Which path exactly?

2. Yes, I downloaded from the github.
2.1 Sure, just extract them where you like, and find settings->skin->main menu

Show animated weather icons
path to icons
Weather backdrop base on actual weather
path to backdrop
1 small request

instead of the V for watched items, Id love to see a small banner in the corner that says "watched"
Just reporting a minor bug - if you deactivate the "SHUTDOWN" option, the menu animations break.

edit: Actually, upon further investigation it seems that if you have 7 or less menu items activated, then some animation glitches will occur when flicking left/right between them. It isn't so bad with 7 items, but with 5 or 6 it's really noticeable.
PLease bring back the fact that in MQ2,
the movie Trailer was actually playing in the ShowCase INFO-PANEL!!

thx
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUESTS] Aeon MQ 30