• 1(current)
[REQUESTS] Aeon MQ 3
Hello everyone. I will start building the new Aeon MQ 3.

In the group of skin, I created a topic for requests and suggestions (vip), and I'll do the same here, but in a slightly differently;

- Say what would like to see in Aeon MQ 3, requests, suggestions, what do you think dispensable (does not matter), send mockups, anything goes.
- Of course, I can not answer at all, then only the top rated requests may be part of new skin.

Your opinion is important.

The skin has no scheduled release date.

What is your favorite Aeon MQ 3 view?

VOTE

Best regards.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Only a couple of minor things

1) No more red line on the main menu texture, it blows away the entire integrated feel you created between the texture colors (blue & black) and the backgrounds (blue & black) Big Grin
2) Option to mark H.264/VC-1 content in the Movies/TV Show sections with the Blu Ray logo, since all my movies are stored in MKV, so Aeon just shows the H.264/VC-1 codec picture. I would like to have an option to mark them with the Blu Ray logo
3) Since you are supporting nightly builds, including DTS-HD MA and Dolby TrueHD logos would be nice.
SpectreX Wrote:Only a couple of minor things

2) Option to mark H.264/VC-1 content in the Movies/TV Show sections with the Blu Ray logo, since all my movies are stored in MKV, so Aeon just shows the H.264/VC-1 codec picture. I would like to have an option to mark them with the Blu Ray logo
3) Since you are supporting nightly builds, including DTS-HD MA and Dolby TrueHD logos would be nice.

Why don't you just tag your 'Bluray' movies like everyone else?
Super news
Something like this request would be an excellent addition and would make the screen very informative. Not sure if possible though.

Thanks for all your hard work.
1 nagging thing still bothers me. why (i thing this holds true on most viewtypes) when you are on the up a level bar ( ... ) it displays a random fanart or the preset fanart for the respective media type instead of displaying the fanart for the show or movie's subtirectory or season in question.
That and just some overall code optimization/speed increase, expecially in the refresh of fanarts/posters.
Stranger Wrote:Why don't you just tag your 'Bluray' movies like everyone else?

Because i don`t rename my movies, Media Center Master does automatically, and there is no option to tag it automatically. Aside from thatm i like a clean file name, just title + year
I was thinking a while if I would miss something in your skin but actually I love it as it is! But (yes there is always a but) it would be very nice if you could manage to make it run smoother also on lower powered machines .... just some overall code optimization/speed increase as already said ...

thanks for your hard work!
_krijeck
rebuilding ....
a setup option to enable extra touchscreen buttons like int the pm3 mod Wink
Something like: in home menü a left and right button and a back button in each menu.

That would be awesome!!! I love the look of aeon and got it on 3 machines and gotta look at that crappy pm3 colour on the touch screen one Wink
A clock's font most bigger! Nod
Unicode support. Current MQ2 does not display unicode fonts. It displays as a square. Thanks
Not sure if this is an MQ2 or an XBMC limitation, but I would like different views for different content. For instance, I use shelf with 4 thumbnail layout for Movies, but since I don't have thumbs for trailers, I would rather the trailer layout was shelf with the one thumb from AppleTrailers. Otherwise, you just see blank placeholders for 4 thumbs.
Thanks Marcos, I really like MQ2 but there's one feature I would love to see:

The ability to show an RSS feed that's the width of the screen, and with a bigger font, like Aeon 65. The current setup is pretty hard to read from 10' on a ~40" screen!
a tv logo view like the night/purity/neon skins have
better use of tv clear art for osd pause/info views (replace snapshot with logo, say)
a less obtrusive volume bar - on the bottom or on the side vertically, perhaps?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUESTS] Aeon MQ 30