• 17(current)
[REQUESTS] Aeon MQ 3
Does this skin support the option to play visualization ON TOP of the artist fanart? If so, can someone point out which settings need to be applied...If it's not an option, I think it would be a great addition!

Also, when your in now playing for music, pressing "i" or info does not toggle the album art and track info, on and off. It would be nice if it did. Basically leaving you with a fullscreen view of just the artist fanart. That, coupled with visualization on top would look great, imo.

Here is a screenshot to show what I'm trying to achieve...

flukes1 Wrote:Just reporting a minor bug - if you deactivate the "SHUTDOWN" option, the menu animations break.

edit: Actually, upon further investigation it seems that if you have 7 or less menu items activated, then some animation glitches will occur when flicking left/right between them. It isn't so bad with 7 items, but with 5 or 6 it's really noticeable.

+1
Question 
catweazle71 Wrote:Hi,

first of all I have to say thank you, Marcos, for that absolutely great skin. I'm using Openelec Eden build for Xtreamer Ultra and it works fine so far unless a few problems I have. I hope somebody could give some help Big Grin

First of all in the settings menu "Settings | Skin | Shortcuts/Backdrops" where you can configure the (sub)menu structure and the backgrounds, the OK key doesn't work. So it is impossible to configure anything. You just can go back to main menu. In all other screens the OK key works.

Second problem I recognized I don't have an item "Add new source" in the Videos main menu (so when you click on Videos), where it was before in MQ2.

Next is that I don't know how to use Video Genre Fanart. I downloaded the ExtraPack and put it on my storage in an own folder "videogenrefanart". But how to activate Huh

Last question is about movie trailers. Even if I have installes Apple Movie Trailer Lite the submenu "Trailers" of Movies doesn't work. Why this Huh

Hope for some answers Cool

I have the same question!
Could you implement a 'Sort by : Recently Added' in video playlists please? It's in the normal movies folder, and I'd love to be able to view all my 'Better than 700P' (yeah I know) quality movies in recently added order.
I can't get this to work at all. I install the repo zip and then install the skin from the add ons and when I enable it the skin goes to Confluence...even though it says MQ3 is enabled..
grr i have some TvTunes Addon error - site unreachable ...
2 remarks/requests on this great skin :
  1. Please remove the black semi-transparent background overlay under options panels called from OSD menu, or add an option to disable it :
    That black background overlay while offseting subtitles is annoying: watching a video, bringing OSD > Audio Settings > Subtitle offset, that background prevents from watching with that menu, which is convenient when having bad subtitles, needing to offset every 5-10mins... (will dig into the skin source to remove this, had to switch to confluence because of this)
  2. Raise progress bar contrast :
    The progress bars are lacking contrast, It is really hard to see the progression. (especially with a videoprojector under day light)

Appart from this minor things, loving that skin, my favorite so far! great work marcos Smile
Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to use an "new" icon rather than a watched icon. this is a lot neater when looking through my library, i would rather have an indicator of what i Need to watch rather than what i have already watched. This is already implemented in plex very nicely.

Stu
Hello ...
Can you add your additional menu ?

karlitoo Wrote:Hello ...
Can you add your additional menu ?

+1
When adding a favorite to a video files favorite, last screen is the result...
Joy In Repitition
Stuart.Matheson Wrote:Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to use an "new" icon rather than a watched icon. this is a lot neater when looking through my library, i would rather have an indicator of what i Need to watch rather than what i have already watched. This is already implemented in plex very nicely.

Stu

It would be a nice option.
Just a little thing about IMDB rating: is it possible to implement the imdb top 250 number (if any) just besides imdb rating & votes (for multiplex and other views)? I know it's LisItem.top250 but don't know how to put it in the new views.xml... (newbie inside)

Thanks
First I want to thank you for this skin. It is above all expectations!

I would like to share two requests:
1) In the movies menu and wall view, I would like to have the first letter from the movies to appear in the middle when scrolling fast. This function was implemented in MQ2, and was a great way to fast find the movie I was looking for. Now I have to stop to see where I am (I have a big database of movies).
2) I really liked to use the shelf view in the tv menu. Are you planning on intergrate that view in a later update?

Thanks Smile
First, you did a great job on that skin. It's amazing !

Is it possible to have a fixed list in the landscape views ? It's kind of annoying at season level for example, when you only got two or three seasons of a show.

Other than that, I love the skin !
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
If it's not too much trouble, can there please be an option to turn off the "recently added" and "skin status" widgets on the home screen please.

I know you can turn off recently added in settings to remove the widgets, but then you lose the ability to scroll through your new movies and music on the home screen.

Basically looking for that same ability, without the use of the widgets.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUESTS] Aeon MQ 30