• 18(current)
[REQUESTS] Aeon MQ 3
I was wondering if mq3 will/or all ready is compatible with the weather.com plus addon.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
I know this has been requested a lot, but I'd love to see more views for advanced launcher...I made some quick mock-ups of what I envisioned. I like using the multiplex view for movies so I think it'd be cool to use the same for roms and such.

http://imgcrave.com/u/ef6RT.jpg

I'm not sure if the second view would be possible, but the image on the right would actually be a trailer/gameplay video to give a little preview of the game instead of a static image.

http://imgcrave.com/u/vtRHw.jpg
I love this skin!!

One thing i would love to see added is the option of putting favorites in a home screen widget. Actually let me explain my reasoning because favorites might not be the best option. I have a lot of movies to go through. When deciding on which movie to watch (depending on who's turn it is) my wife or myself will go choose about 5 movies we want to see and then tell the other and they will choose from that list of 5 which we actually watch.

If it were possible to "flag" movies for the home screen widget and be able to remove them off the home screen easily that would be ideal.

Also if anyone has any idea's where i would look to get info on making this myself I am willing. Though my experience is limited at best.
Hello all,
I have been using mq 2 on win7 and just installed Ubuntu and mq 3, it runs smooth!

On mq 2 the only option was to install a script or favorite. I would like to add a menu button for the Pandora script but I don't see an "add script" option in the shortcut skin customization sub menu.

Then when trying to see if adding as a favorite as a possibility it seems you need to manually install a favorites script. (I don't know where to get this)

Can anyone help?

Thanks!
Try this
Quote:http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/dharma-pr...avourites/

Good luck

Edit: Please, try this one http://xbmc-skin-convergence.googlecode....-1.0.6.zip. This works fine. The link before is an old version
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but if it has, just another person backing it. When I press down twice to view a trailer it works fine, for some films nothing happens (I assume that means it can't find a trailer), I'm fine with this.

The issue is that when you watch the trailer, there is a huge reflection taking up a third of the screen on top of the trailer window. Yeah a little bit of an exaggeration, but was this intended? It's really distracting.
I can verify what the guy over me said, the reflection on the trailer is really disturbing, its like a grey filter on 1/3 of the video
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
Yeah, that's annoying.
Also, the overlay used in covers mode in low list view is also a bit excessive i think, but other and that, a great mod
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
What about downloading subtitles from subtitlesource like MQ2? At quick look i did not find this in MQ3...
First of all thank you so much for this awesome skin, works great for me. The only thing that I'm missing is that on MQ2 while browsing music I could see if the files were mp3, flac, etc, haven't been able to find these option on MQ3. Only in the visualization mode I can see the file codec, any help would be great.
Could we please have an option for "Change backdrop - Multiple Images" to have go in filename version instead of random.

That would be neat because i'm working on something that has 10 files

movies01.jpg
movies02.jpg
movies0x.jpg

So that it comes up like slideshow.
Thanks
Is there a youtube plugin outthere that i can put on my main menu? When i try to edit my main menu in pro mode i cannot add the youtube plugin which is in the standard repository Sad
@Quokka1979

This is now possible Laugh

Hey Marcos

Could you bring this View into the music category?

Image[/quote]
Would it be possible to add another view to the Pictures menu so all the thumbs are shown in dvd/poster format instead of cd/photo format? That way, comic thumbnails will look better and since a cd shaped thumbnail of a photo already cuts off a large part of the photo dvd/poster shaped photo thumbnails wouldn't be that bad (in my opinion).

or maybe this can be done with a quick hack? (am new to xbmc)
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUESTS] Aeon MQ 30